All Comments on 'Steampunk Romp'

by MsNotSleeping

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Fantastic !

Forgive me I have some ideas for your next encounter, er customer. You probably know most inventors end up penniless. So I propose he open a boudoir for customers to learn all their purchase will do. The idea I have in mind is from literotica, and a couple open a symbian store, for those who can't afford to buy their own machine.

Your story could easly be much longer for my taste. I sin cerly hope you continue this story, I'd like to help butt I've fired my guns with this comment, and like the sign at my mechanic's states if you help it will cost you more, and if you started the job a lot more.

Loooking forward to more steam punk. Can you imagine how bulky this is, she certainly can't keep it in the night stand, or the top shelf of the closet. So a boudoir, and eventually a woman's club. You go girls....

tustin92614tustin92614over 8 years ago
Really a fun read!!

Very descriptive and extremely careful use of words!! I truely enjoyed it. I will read more soon!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsNotSleeping@MsNotSleeping
We live in worlds of our own design. Nothing is as it seems. Reality is a farce. People are not the innocent sheep keeping in line, As you're led to believe by their public masks. Truth is objective, our perception is not. Reality's subjective, so fill it with all the kin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES