All Comments on 'Steamy Chinamen'

by timmyid2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
glory_firstglory_firstalmost 8 years ago
Fondled, sucked - men love it

Great story - especially the lubed nipples. You never know what will happen during a bathhouse visit, part of the irresistible attraction.

Though when a horny cock is exposed, ready for other men, all sorts of things happens in the steambath. And jacking off while cocksucking is the sort of male reality so easily experienced at the baths.

Great story - and I'm sure you will continue to visit the steamroom in the future.

timmyid2timmyid2almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I always like to know what readers think of the stories. Thanks for the comments.

timmy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stunningly erotic

Love it when Chinese men takes the lead. So smooth, gentle and also quietly dominating. Your story was so special.

aden46yaden46yabout 7 years ago
Small Asian Cock

Love Asian Cock, though they are clearly not always small. However, I have enjoyed a number of thin golden cocks, very hard, long lasting and perfect. Have had almost no luck at Asian baths however. Too bad as they look so fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertimmyid2@timmyid2
I'm a bi white male who finds all aspects of sex either exciting or pleasurable. I'll try anything once; twice if I didn't like it just in case I did it wrong. Some of the stories that I contribute are experiences that I have had with little to no embellishment.