Steel Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a word, you hear?" Jenna whispered to me. I nodded in agreement. She reached down and unhooked my gag, tossing it off the side of the bed. She lifted the strap-on, allowing her pussy, which was exposed beneath, to press against my lips.

"I hope you've had fun so far..." Jenna said, eyes closed and hips bucking to rub her pussy over my lips.

"Mmm!" I moaned excitedly into her pussy as I continued to lick.

"I found the kinky forums you go to online. You were still signed into my computer from that day you forgot yours at work. You forgot to clear the browsing history so I looked at all of your posts and, well, learned a LOT about the things you like. The chastity was one thing, but wow! To be bound...forced to watch...I thought we could have some fun with it," Jenna explained through quiet gasps as I hit all of the spots in her pussy with my tongue that I knew she liked.

"But if we were going to do what you liked to do, I was going to get a few things too. You know I always wanted to fuck a girl, and as you can see, I really enjoyed it. I also wanted to be part of a threesome, and now I've done that as well," she continued.

She repositioned herself on my face and began stroking the strap-on as if it were an actual cock.

"Tasha is a new bartender and we hit it off right away. I found out she was bi-sexual, and then we planned this night. I couldn't wait to fuck her, and her being a squirter was just icing on the cake. She didn't believe me when I told her I had you all locked up in a little chastity cage, but wanted to see it. I think we made her night as well," Jenna said as she looked over at Tasha, still writhing around in ecstasy.

I began working my tongue extra hard and sucking on her clit. She had to stop talking for a second as she gasped from the pleasure.

"...you're so eager, I'm glad you're ok with all of this," she said with a smile. She brought her hands up to her exposed breasts and began kneading them in her hands and playing with her nipples. "I didn't expect to cum just yet, but...ah...I won't...ah...complain..."

She was close, so I went into overdrive with my mouth. Her juices were dripping down over my cheeks and chin. Jenna's eyes closed tight and she pinched her nipples hard as an orgasm tore through her body.

"Hunnnn..." She moaned as she arched her back. Her eyes shot back open as she gasped for breath.

"Now you're the only one left..." Jenna said, breathing heavily. "I'm not sure if you'll like this, but we're going to try it out." She winked and moved back away from my face.

"I..." I tried to speak but was silenced with a quick slap across my exposed balls.

"Quiet!" Jenna reprimanded.

I swallowed hard as I knew where Jenna was going. She unhooked the belts around my ankles and motioned for me to lift my legs, bringing my knees toward my shoulders. Jenna began massaging my balls and looked up at me with a smirk. The entire area was still soaked with Tasha's hot juices.

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth as Jenna positioned the tip of her strap-on dick just outside my defenseless ass hole. Hopefully, Tasha's leftover juices would provide enough lubrication...

Jenna was gentle at first as she pushed slowly forward, the strap-on penetrating my virgin ass. While it was common with others interested in chastity, I had never thought of being ass fucked before. The strap-on stretched me to my limits. The feeling was an odd mix of pressure pleasure.

"Gooooood boy, taking it all in like that..." Jenna teased. "Now we go a little faster..."

Just as she said, she began speeding up. Each time, it felt like I was going to be torn in half but the pain was mixed with a strange sensation of pleasure.

Soon, Jenna was fucking just as wildly as she had with Tasha. I grunted between each thrust, experiencing a wide range of emotions as I could do nothing but lay there and take it.

"This...is so...much fun..." Jenna said between vigorous thrusts. "I might...invest in...a two-way...dildo so...we can...both...be pleasured..."

My grunts and moans were getting deeper and heavier. I'm not sure if I could handle doing this again.

"Haha!" Jenna giggled. "Look...at all that...precum..." She paused the fucking momentarily, giving me a few seconds of relief. "If you cum like this, it's the only way you'll ever get to cum again!"

I wanted to protest, but she went right back to fucking my ass with every ounce of vigor she could muster. I focused on her bouncing breasts and the intense look on her cute face to distract myself as much as I could.

Just as she realized, the precum was a sign that I was close to erupting. I hoped she was kidding about only letting me cum this way from now on...

"Jenna...Jenna...I...Uh..." I tried to beg her to stop, but it wasn't happening.

"Shut up and take it!" she commanded, increasing the intensity of her thrusting.

"No no no no NGNNNN!" I groaned as I felt something like an orgasm in my nether region. It wasn't as powerful as an actual orgasm, and didn't come with the feeling of relief that an actual orgasm would bring, but I could feel a mountain of cum erupting from me nonetheless.

"Hahahaha!" Jenna laughed, running a finger along my spiraled steel chastity tube to collect some of the cum. She lifted her hand up to show me and a string of cum followed it.

"You are such a little sissy! Oh my god!" She exclaimed excitedly. She wiped her finger on my thigh and then unhooked the strap on. She tossed it off the side of the bed and crawled up in between me and Tasha, who was lying next to us enjoying the situation.

I was panting to catch my breath, with my asshole feeling like it was on fire. While I felt the 10-days' worth of cum erupt out of me, I didn't feel the relief a normal orgasm would have brought. It was both disappointing and a great turn on simultaneously.

Jenna brought one of her legs up and put it across my stomach. I could feel her still-hot pussy against my side.

"I think this was a success," she started. "I think we'll keep doing this. Tasha is on board, and you will be too. I think we need to buy some more toys. You won't get out of the cage other than to clean it sometimes. And I'll just keep right on fucking you, it's so much fun."

I tried to bring my arms down, forgetting momentarily about the handcuffs. I wanted to hold Jenna close, because as terrified as I was, I was also in heaven...

12