Stef

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They said good night and Rog went into his bedroom and just pushed his door part way shut. He removed the t-shirt and slipped between the covers. After only a few minutes thinking about tonight he went to sleep. Stef used the bathroom, brushed her teeth and went into her bedroom. Using her feet she removed her t-shirt as it was much easier to move around in bed with nothing on. She got under the covers and lay awake for sometime reviewing what had gone on this evening. She had noticed that she was wet from other than urine when she went to the bathroom. She had read things on the internet and was not unknowing about all sexual stuff.

She could also tell that her vaginal lips were very distended and she now understood what the word Horney meant. Her caretaker had given her several orgasms the past two years and she remembered how great they were especially just before her period. Stef knew she needed one tonight. After an hour of tossing and turning she finally made up her mind and got out of bed and went into Rog's room. He was on his back and she could tell he was asleep. She sat on the edge of the bed watching him. Finally she leaned over and kissed him on the lips. She pushed her tongue between his lips and this woke him up. He opened his eyes and he could make out who it was in the dim light. He brought his arms from under the cover and put them around Stef opening his mouth at the same time to accept her tongue and pull her to him.

They finally broke and he asked her what was up. Stef told him she wanted him to make love to her. He asked if she was sure and she said very sure. Rog asked if she wanted him to use a rubber and she told him no and she could not get pregnant. She then asked Rog if he needed to use one and he said no. She stood and Rog pushed the covers out of the way and then she got in bed with him. The first thing Rog did was take one of her arms in his hands and he started kissing it from her shoulder to her fingers. She was very surprised and when he was done he told her to never be embarrassed about them around him or anywhere else. They were a very natural part of her and he thought very sexy. He moved back so she could see his very big cock hard as a rock.

She told him thank you, that means a lot to her hearing him say how he felt. She added she knew he would never reject her because of them. Rog told her he would be as gentle as he could but there might be some pain the first time. Stef said she knew that and was not afraid. He asked her what position she wanted to be and she said on her back the first time. He got up and went into the bathroom and came back with a bath towel. He placed the towel on the bed and Rog helped her get on her back on the folded towel and stretched out beside her. They started kissing again and Rog was stimulating her big breast with his hand. Her nipples were huge and very hard. After kissing for a while he worked his mouth down to one of them and started kissing, licking and sucking. He switched from one to the other several times then started down her stomach. Stef did not want to open her legs up to him but she soon gave up and did. Rog kissed up her thigh and found her very large pussy lips sticking out and very wet.

He soon pushed her legs up with her knees back towards her nipples to have as much access as he could. He slowly inserted his middle finger into her cunt and soon felt the obstruction. There was only a very small hole in it so he knew it was going to hurt. His mouth finally closed on her clit which was sticking way out of her hood and he sucked it hard. Stef exploded in orgasm and kept at it as long as he kept sucking. He also had a finger in her cunt. He pushed on her hymen gently as she bucked her hips and managed to get through it and he did not think she noticed.

Stef came down and said please fuck me now, I don't want to wait any longer. Rog moved up between her legs and rubbed his cock all over the area to get it slick. He pulled the foreskin back and slowly inserted it into her opening. Very slowly he pushed in until he met the resistance. He leaned down over her keeping his arms straight and started to put his mouth on hers. Just as he got close to her she said do it, push thru now. He did and she went rigid with a loud moan. She tried to straighten her legs out but he had them trapped and just held them as she worked through the pain. He saw tears roll out of the sides of her eyes then she started to unclench and relax.

He let her legs go and instead of relaxing them she brought them around his back and crossed them. After a couple of minutes she pulled him into her and Rog started slowly moving in and out of her vagina. He could tell she was bleeding. She grimaced a couple of times as he got started then he could feel her relaxing more and more. She then started undulating her hips meeting his thrusts. Rog knew he was getting close and started trying to think about other things. He stopped all together a couple of times as he was buried deep into her and let her thrust her clit against his pubic bone. She suddenly started moving faster and making noises. A few seconds later she exploded going stiff and spasming from head to cunt. Her clinch pushed him over and he dumped his cum into her. They came together for almost a minute then she relaxed. Rog's arms were giving out so he lowered himself partially on to her staying connected. He whispered into her ear was it good for you and Stef started laughing hard. She turned her head to him and said please move my hand up to your face and he did. He opened her fingers and put the palm on his cheek as they kissed tenderly. Grinning at him she said if she would have known it was this good she would have started years ago.

Stef suddenly jerked back to reality as Rog pinched her nipple. He asked where she was and she nuzzled her head back to him saying in a snow storm. Rog knew just what that meant and hugged her even tighter. They were both asleep in no time.

*****

I hope you enjoyed this story. It has been a while since I added to my list. Please click on my name and enjoy the rest and don't forget to vote at the bottom of each one. I would enjoy hearing more from you if you have questions or comments. I will do my best to reply to everyone.

12