All Comments on 'Stella Ch. 01-03'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JS_PhotoJS_Photoalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Looking forward to additional chapters in this story soon. Great so far! First of your stories I've read; looking forward to reading others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fabulous

This story was really hot, and I loved it. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best Masochist and sadist story ever

This story was totally amazing. It had me cumming wanton for more even my third time reading. Please write more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What would be better would for Stella to find on the internet the black girl who lost the wrestling match to meet naked Lauren and have a chance to wrestle Lauren to a back breaking conclusion with a shoulder socket popping out of synch as Lauren accepts her defeat by licking her black pussy before getting her shoulder painfully reset by Stella.

About Natalie, Stella will introduce her to her 18 year old granddaughter Beyonce who is a wrestler in high school. Stella will let her wrestle with her bitch Lauren who will be forewarned to lose the match by Mistress Stella and Natalie. And she is used as a punching bag by Beyonce who physically and mentally takes everything on Lauren to make her a slave for blacks. Beyonce takes ownership of Natalie to be shared with black girlfriends and impregnated by black studs. Natalie's babies will respect Grandma Stella and treat Lauren as the bottom who keeps house clean, washes clothes and cooks meals for them plus get fucked by black men.

Blue_GatorBlue_Gator4 months ago

Please continue this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
2721 Followers
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...