All Comments on 'Stella's First Incestuous Encounter'

by Truelove22

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Didn't care for the violence nor,

the confusion (name of John or once, Tim) or who sat on whose face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice story but....

At one point John was called Tim, and Julie "moved over Julie's head and sat down on her face. John watched her violently grind her pussy against Stella's mouth." Shoulda proof read it for content in addition to spelling.

peebudypeebudyover 10 years ago
good story

proofreading aside, it was a good story with a little different angle than most incest stories. keep up your writing!

Truelove22Truelove22over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for pointing out the errors!

I'll have them corrected as soon as possible. I guess that should teach me to use an editor again, the next time around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It was good until the bff started acting crazy. I stopped reading after that it not my thing. "I'm telling your dad" really thats the best you can do. Like her dad would believe you over her with no proof. Especially if the girl just tells him she just trying to get back at me for not being her friend anymore. Cause that all she'll have to say if her dad is dumb enough to believe some next chick over his own kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shisha?

If you are going to have them smoking weed, then do it. Don't say they are smoking weed, then transition into smoking a Hookah, which is what is used to smoke Shisha, which by the way, is only tobacco flavored with fruit.

John, Tim? Julie sitting on Julie's face? Come on, man. You can do better, I hope. Spend some time on it. Think before you speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

it was decent until the abuse.

AcornArmyAcornArmyover 10 years ago
The "Best Friend" isn't much of one...

I can see the excuse for the blackmail, but all of the additional humiliation and abuse after Stella started on John seems like it was motivated by something less altruistic than Julie just trying to get her "best friend" involved with her half-brother. Once Stella started and John admitted that he thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world, the two of them were inevitably going to get together. Yet Julie was, if anything, even more vicious and cruel to Stella after that point.

Julie sucks. Stella needs a new BFF. And maybe she ought to start off the kicking of Julie to the curb by slapping the shit out of her a few times, just for the sake of balance.

Good story, though. Definitely interesting.

Truelove22Truelove22over 10 years agoAuthor

Alright, errors are corrected, thanks again for pointing them out. I appreciate feedback (negative or positive) regarding the general construction and plot of the story as well, so keep it coming if you're so inclined. Enjoy your fantasies! Enjoy true love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story add another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous