All Comments on 'Step by Step'

by MagdaMcKune

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Are you for real?

They go into the bedroom, undress, and then you continue just saying they had amazing sex?

It's like a 50's movie where they dim the picture after the kiss.

Other than that, the story is written pretty well. But really. We on literotica, as in erotica. Da? Don't scratch out the sex.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
5 stars

Now this is a great love story, and when her sister finally gave in to allow Maggie to bring Sally as her date was very good and understanding of her sister I do not think it will take away from Molly's day and having maggie and sally getting married was a good touch, this was very well written and hope there is more to come

gasbrowngasbrownover 7 years ago
after the title it did say lesbian romance, and you nailed it to the wall!

i enjoyed your story, would have liked a little more on the sex side, but reading between the sheets is fun too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a bit surprised, pleasantly

I really liked this story. I have said it before, love stories, romance . . . happy place. That said I was hit with a little disconnect with the "amazing sex" line. I don't mind missing the details, imagination does wonders. I did think, however, that the modesty of "amazing sex" should have been balanced with some confusion on the part of the women as to their obvious attraction.

On the other hand standing up for your sister and two weddings!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I enjoyed this story. I like romance and love stories but it would have been better with descriptions of their lovemaking or even their kisses. Five stars anyway.

pjebpjebover 7 years ago
Really liked the story

I liked the development of the story very much. The way it was written it was easy to feel that I was watching the events unfold like a ghost would, shifting from scene to scene. That is the style that does not require a lot of detail at times, and leaving the love making details out is the option of the author of the piece. I especially liked the brides toast at the wedding; it sums up what the whole story is about. For those who are critical of the piece lets see you do any better.

rml65rml65over 7 years ago
Beautiful love story!

Well written and left you with a smile. Thank you for sharing! Hope you write more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great first story.

Loved it. It was sweet and lovely. Look forward to more of your stories.

js_johnnyboyjs_johnnyboyover 7 years ago

I really enjoyed this story! The lack of detail in the love scenes wasn't a problem for me. I think a little more imagination and a little less detail can work in a story like this. As some of the others mentioned In their comments, I thought the brides speech was wonderful! Please write more stories like this, the romantic stories are the best!

Keep up the great work

JS

vpettprovpettproover 7 years ago
wow

My favorite kind of story. I love romances but could have been a bit more detail in the lover's reaching the point of getting engaged. 5 Stars none the less!

luvandluckluvandluckover 7 years ago

Great story! Would've liked to have had the amazing and incredible sex described and it would be nice if there were another chapter to this with maggie and sally's wedding and then you could tell us details about the wedding night love making which would probably be phenomenal. Really liked it though and the sisters relationship is perfect. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great story! I like the way it starts and then developed. Unfortunately the character Sally is most an echo of Maggie in the beginning. It had been better if you had developed her a bit more. How became she a dancer, f. ex.? I also agree with earlier comments; it looks like you have cut away all sex. This is Literotica still. I mean you didnĀ“t have to make it dirty, but some more details had been nice. Still a 4/ C .

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this, I'd read hundreds like it.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 2 years ago
Five stars (if you're still reading comments)

An absolutely perfect little story. In contrast with the first Anon's comment, in my opinion you do not really need reams of explicit sex for a story to be erotic. Often the implication is more than sufficient. As comes out in the story, the important thing is love, not wham, bham... It's a pity that you wrote so little for this site, Magda, you would have been an asset.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous