Step by Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally gave her companion a puzzled look. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were making a pass at me."

"I suppose I am." Maggie giggled under her breath. "This is so unlike me. I've never been attracted to anyone like this before. I must admit I find you very sexy and arousing. It's downright wicked to entertain these thoughts I have whenever I'm with you. I can't help myself. I'm interested in you, Sally. I want to see more of you. I want us to be more than good friends." Maggie was taken aback by her bold frankness. "God, I can't believe I'm saying this. I can't believe I have these feelings for you, but I can't deny them either. This is all new to me and kind of scary too."

They stopped dancing and stood staring at each other. The music continued to play. Sally asked, "You're attracted to me?"

"Yes. Dear God help me, I am."

Sally smiled. "In that case, I suggest we go all the way."

Maggie frowned. "All the way?"

"How can you be interested in me unless I give you have a little sample." Sally leaned closer and met Maggie's lips in a tender kiss. Sally smiled coyly. "Well?"

"Too soon to tell," Maggie stated unemotionally. "This calls for further research." She hooked her hand behind Sally's neck and pulled the woman's mouth onto hers in a deep fiery kiss. Maggie couldn't believe how much she relished the sensation of Sally's lips on hers. Maggie needed it. She craved it. It was as if years of pent-up passion had finally been released in an explosion of emotion. After Maggie let the woman up for air she said, "How do you feel about going out on a real date with me?"

"A real date?"

"Yes. You know; dinner and a movie perhaps?"

Sally smiled knowingly. "Then back to your place for a nightcap?"

"If you like."

"How about Saturday night?"

Maggie smiled. "Saturday night sounds perfect. I normally don't book any clients after seven o'clock."

"Then it's a date." Sally moved closer to Maggie and rested her hand on the woman's arm. "Why don't we skip the movie and dinner and dine in? We can rent a video from Red Box and I can bring Chinese takeout."

Maggie furrowed her brow with a puzzled expression. "Okay, if you want to."

Sally kissed Maggie softly on the mouth. "Call me selfish, but I want to be alone with you, Maggie Malone."

Maggie smiled. "I want to be alone with you too."

Saturday evening Maggie heard the doorbell ring promptly at seven o'clock. She opened the door to find Sally Right on the landing. The woman wore a form-fitting red knit sweater and black calf length chino pants. Maggie smiled brightly. "Right on time!"

Sally smiled at her host. Maggie wore a light rose blouse and knee length gray pleated skirt. Quite a change from her typical real estate agent jacket and slacks. "I tried not to be late. I was so looking forward to seeing you!"

Maggie opened the door wider for her guest. They exchanged cordial kisses on the cheek in the doorway. Sally stepped inside and Maggie closed the door behind her. Sally set the bag of Chinese carryout aside and nodded with approval to her surroundings. "This is a very nice place you have here."

"Thanks." Maggie stepped around the woman to stand in front of her. "I can give you the ten cent tour if you like."

She smiled demurely and said, "What I really want is to see the bedroom."

"You would?"

"Yes." She slipped her arms around Maggie's waist and kissed her softly on the lips. "I want to have sex with you, Maggie Malone."

"You do?"

"Yes. I hadn't gotten any in a long time and I suspect you haven't either. You say you find me attractive. I found you attractive as well. After we kissed the other day I knew there was chemistry between us. Not just on the physical level either. It was as though there was a deep need, an empty void inside us that we needed to fill with one another. I find you intriguing and arousing, Maggie Malone. I'm no longer content with merely kissing you. I was hoping we could go further."

Maggie hesitated and tentatively chewed her lower lip. "I've never had sex with a woman before."

Sally grinned and shifter her hands lower to grope Maggie's rear. "I take it your answer is yes?"

"Yes. It's a yes. Only I don't know what to do. I mean, I think you are the sexiest, most desirable woman I have ever seen. I want to make love to you, but I don't know how."

Miss Right smiled and kissed Maggie on the lips. "I'm sure we can figure it out." She kissed Maggie and leaned back with a demure pout. "You were about to show me the bedroom?"

Maggie took Sally's hand and led her from the foyer to the hallway. Her heart was pounding loudly in her chest. She was going to have sex with a woman! Maggie had to steel her nerves and not lose her nerve. This was what she had dreamed of, what she fantasized about. She wanted to hold Sally and kiss her and feel her naked flesh against hers. It was so exciting and terrifying as well.

Maggie led Sally by the hand into the bedroom and stopped beside the bed. She turned to Sally and said, "I've never done anything like this before."

Sally gave her a wry smile. "I'm not exactly an expert myself."

"That's not what I meant," Maggie hedged. "I've never done this . . . with anyone."

A glimmer of realization crept into Sally's eyes. "Are you saying you're a virgin?"

"Yes. As I said, I was left to raise Molly and didn't have time for any relationships. I hadn't dated anyone until you."

Sally rested her hands on Maggie's upper arms. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"More than anything. I want you to be my first lover. I can't imagine a sexier or more patient partner than you."

Sally leaned closer and lightly kissed Maggie on the lips. "I'll try to make it magical for both of us."

Maggie stared evenly into Sally's eyes. She raised her hands to touch the woman's breasts in the tight sweater. "My God," Maggie breathed reverently. "You are so beautiful."

"So are you." Sally slowly unbuttoned Maggie's blouse. "Let me look at you." She eased Maggie's top off her shoulders and let it fall silently to the floor. Sally reached around Maggie's back and unclasped her brassiere. Sally removed Maggie's bra and dropped it to join her blouse. Sally gently caressed Maggie's bare chest. "You are a lovely woman, Maggie."

Maggie trembled to her touch. It was so tender and caring and sweet. "Let me see you."

Sally smiled and dropped her arms to her side. "Undress me."

Maggie peeled the sweater up over Sally's head and tossed it aside. The lady was not wearing a bra underneath. She didn't need one. Her breasts were high and firm and perfect. Maggie eased the waistband of Sally's pants over her hips and down her legs. Sally wasn't wearing panties either. Apparently the woman had every intention of having sex that evening. Maggie was glad. She had fantasized this moment many times before and now here it was becoming a reality. Maggie had no intention of stopping now. This was what she wanted, what she longed for . . . and it was going to be magical.

Maggie removed Sally's garments and stood staring at the woman in wonder. Sally Right was magnificent. She was the most incredible creature Maggie had ever set eyes on. "Oh my," Maggie breathed softly. "You are absolutely perfect.

Sally smiled and moved closer. She slipped her arms around Maggie's back and pressed her bare chest to Maggie's breasts. "I want to be a perfect lover for you." They kissed. Maggie felt all the tension and anxiety ebb away from her body. It was if she had entered a dream. Everything was exactly as it should be. This was the moment she had waited her entire life for, the partner she had always wanted. This night would be everything she ever dreamed of.

Maggie brought her hands around Sally to feel her partner's bare back. She exhaled her breath into Sally's mouth as their kiss grew in intensity. "You are so sexy," Maggie rasped breathlessly.

Sally eased Maggie onto the bed and shifted her body on top of her. "Let me make love to you."

"Oh God yes," Maggie panted as her hands roamed over Sally's back and down to her rear. "Make love to me."

They lay naked in the tangled sheets savoring the afterglow of incredibly satisfying sex. "That was amazing," Maggie sighed dreamily.

Sally giggled. "It was, wasn't it?"

Maggie rolled onto her side to face her lover. "You are much more talented and imaginative than I expected."

Sally took Maggie's hands in hers. "I was married to Phil for six years. He wasn't a great husband, but he taught me a thing or two in the bedroom. I figure if they felt good with a man doing them to me, it would feel even better with a woman."

Maggie smiled. "I for one would like to thank Phil for his contribution to tonight's activities."

Sally laughed. "Thanks, Phil!"

Maggie stared intently into Sally's eyes. "Thank you, Sally Right. You made my first experience wonderful."

"It was my pleasure." Sally shifted over to lie on top of Maggie's chest. "Let's have dinner. I'm starving."

Maggie smiled and stroked her hands over Sally's bare sides to her rear. "How can I possibly let you out of this bed looking so sexy and desirable?"

Sally lowered her lips to meet Maggie's. "We can come back later and pick up where we left off."

"It's a deal!"

The ladies sat on the sofa in bath robes watching a sappy chick flick and eating Chinese food out of white cardboard cartons. "You know," Sally mused as she picked at her dinner with a pair of chopsticks, "we should make this a regular thing."

Maggie looked at her. "What? Dinner and a movie?"

"And sex."

Maggie nodded in agreement. "Definitely sex."

Sally shook her head in wonder. "God, I can't remember the last time I was this satisfied. Years. Hell, never. Phil was a good lover in his own right, but you beat him by a mile."

Maggie smiled happily. "I'm glad I was good for you."

"You were amazing!" Sally leaned over to meet Maggie's lips in a quick kiss. "That's why we should make this a regular event. You made me a wanton woman, Maggie Malone. I need to have sex with you on a regular basis."

Maggie looked at the woman thoughtfully. "I'm not sure I can wait a whole week. I'll need another Sally Right fix before then."

Sally smiled. "I wholeheartedly concur."

Maggie went back to eating her dinner. "I want you to stay the night," she said.

Sally nodded to her meal as she picked at it with her chopsticks. "I'd like that."

Maggie was silent a moment. "I could clear out a space in the closet," she mused. "Just in case you want to bring some clothes over. In the event you happen to stay over during the week."

Sally looked at her. "I'd like that very much."

Maggie smiled. "Forgive me, but after I've had a taste of what I've been missing, I don't want to go back to living completely alone. I miss having another person in the house. The place seems so empty after Molly left. I guess that's partly why I work such long hours. I rue having to come home to the quiet."

"I understand." Sally looked at Maggie. "I think it would be nice to share a bed with someone again. I miss cuddling and snuggling at night."

Maggie smiled at her friend. "I feel so comfortable with you, Sally. It seems like we've known each other for years."

"I feel the same way." Sally noticed the bright sparkle in Maggie's eyes. "You're getting that amorous look again."

"I can't help it. You are so wonderful and adorable. I really love spending time with you. You're so much fun to be with. I admit I'm looking forward to having you over for dinner, watching movies, pleasant conversation . . ."

"Incredible sex . . ."

"Incredible sex," Maggie nodded in agreement. "I want to be with you, Sally. It seems I can never get enough of you."

Sally went back to eating her dinner. "Careful Miss Malone," she mused. "You may end up falling in love with me."

Maggie regarded her companion thoughtfully and believed she was already there.

Chapter 4

Monday afternoon Maggie made a quick stop at the dance studio. Sally glanced up from her appointment book and smiled. "Missed me already?"

"Terribly!" She crossed to Sally and gave her a kiss on the mouth. "I had a key made of the apartment for you. I thought I'd swing by and drop it off."

Sally accepted the key and smiled. "You really want me to drop some clothes off and stay over now and then?"

"More than ever!" Maggie rested her rear on the edge of the desk. "How about you?"

"You know I can never get enough of you, Maggie Malone."

"Same here. I feel so comfortable around you. We're like Laverne and Shirley, but with incredible mind-blowing sex."

Sally laughed. "How do we know those girls didn't get it on from time to time?"

Maggie chuckled. "Could be!" She hopped off the desk. "Gotta run. Are you stopping over tonight? Not that I'm getting pushy or anything. Merely curious."

Sally smiled. "I may drop off a blouse or two."

"And have a glass of wine and unwind?"

"That would be nice."

"See you then!" Maggie gave Sally a smooch on the lips. "You don't mind me kissing you all the time, do you?"

"I like it. I love the way your face lights up when you look at me. It makes me feel like I'm someone special."

"You are very special to me. Don't ever forget that."

"Yes ma'am!"

Maggie kissed the tips of her fingers and waved them at Sally as she turned for the door. "Later!"

Sally chuckled as she watched Maggie stroll to the door. Damn, that lady had a nice butt. Sally shook her head and returned her attention to her schedule book. If she wasn't careful she just might find herself becoming permanently attached to that woman.

Sally grinned with delight. Spending the rest of her life with Maggie Malone would be a wonderful thing indeed.

Maggie was in her office checking the figures of a house offer in Sheboygan when her phone rang. It was Molly. Maggie answered it with a cheerful, "Hey, Molls! What's up?"

"I was making out the seating arrangement for the reception and I need to know about where to sit you."

"I thought the maid of honor sits next to the bride?"

"Of course," Molly said. "However, if you plan to bring a date, I need to know soon so I can arrange accordingly."

"Well, actually, I do plan to bring a date."

"You do?" Molly could not contain the excitement as well as surprise in her voice. "What's his name?"

Maggie audibly cleared her throat and said, "Sally."

"Sally? What kind of name is that?"

"It's a girl's name. Sally Right. She's my dance instructor."

"You're bringing your dance instructor to my wedding?"

"Yes."

There was a long awkward silence on the phone. "As your date?"

"Yes."

"Oh my GOD!" Maggie moaned wretchedly. "I can't believe it! My sister picks my wedding day to come out of the closet!"

"I'm sorry. You asked me to bring someone I could dance with. I invited Sally. I didn't realize it would bother you that much."

"Are you lovers?"

"What!"

"Are you two sleeping together?"

"Not only is that none of your business, but it has nothing to do with what we are discussing."

"It has everything to do with it. It's my wedding day. The one day where everything is all about me. This day is all about the bride. I don't want attention taken away from me by having folks giggle and joke about my sister and her lesbian lover. Oh my God! I'd never live down the shame and embarrassment."

"I'm sorry my inviting a guest is causing you so much distress."

"Don't you see?" Molly implored. "This changes everything."

"How?"

"If I have you seated next to me and this Sally woman sits next to you, people will ask who she is. We'd have to tell them she's your date. There'd be laughter and innuendo and snide comments. My wedding would become one big joke. People won't remember anything about my wedding day except the jokes about my sister and her dyke girlfriend."

"I said Sally was my dance partner, not my sex partner."

"People won't know the difference."

"That's their problem."

There was a long stretch of silent tension across the line. At last Molly asked tentatively, "Do you think she would mind sitting at a table by herself?"

"That seems rather rude; inviting a lady to a reception and leaving her to be all by herself with a bunch of strangers."

"Maybe you can politely uninvite her?"

"That's even worse. I asked the woman to be my guest. Now you want me to take it back because my sister doesn't want her there?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't see any other way around this."

"I do. Find yourself another Maid of Honor."

"What?"

"If having your sister bring a lady friend to your wedding causes you this much anguish, then maybe you better look for my replacement."

"You don't mean that!"

"I do. I care for this woman a great deal and will not hurt her pride by telling her she's not wanted at my sister's wedding. I like her, Molly. I like her a lot. But if it comes down to choosing between her and you, I'm afraid it will have to be her. I love you, little sister, but I wouldn't want your wedding day ruined on my account."

There was a long silence on the line. Molly asked, "Does she really mean that much to you?"

Maggie smiled to herself. "Yes, darling, she does. But it wasn't until this very minute that I realized just how much."

Sally Right looked up from her appointment book and smiled as Maggie entered the front door of the dance studio. "You're early," Sally chirped merrily. "I wasn't expecting you for another half hour."

"Sorry, sweetheart," Maggie responded hesitantly. "I guess the dance lessons are off."

Sally frowned with a puzzled expression. "What? Why?"

"We're not going to the wedding after all."

"Oh? What happened? Did the bride get cold feet?"

"No. I did. I decided not to go."

Miss Right rose and moved around the desk to Maggie. "Why?"

"Because I told her I wanted to bring you as a guest and she got all huffy and hot under the collar. She said it would mess up her seating arrangements."

Sally sat in a chair beside Maggie. "You certainly can't miss your sister's wedding on my account. I don't have to go, you know."

"It isn't just that," Maggie hedged. "I don't want to go without you." Maggie reached over and took Sally's hand in hers.

"Ever since I asked you to be my date, I've been fantasizing what that night would be like. I imagined you and me showing our dance moves to the crowd. I saw my sister smiling and clapping with joy at seeing her sister dance at her wedding and not tripping over my own feet like a klutz." Maggie lowered her eyes to her friend's hand in hers. "I imagined seeing you in a beautiful gown and holding you in my arms." She swallowed hard. "I told my sister about us and she said it would be too embarrassing. That was when I told her that I wasn't going if you weren't."

"Oh honey," Sally mewed. "You didn't have to do that for me."

Maggie raised her eyes to meet Sally's. "I did it for me. I knew I would never have a good time without you. I realized when I was talking to my sister that I was in love with you. I never want to do anything to hurt you, Sally. I love you, Sally Right. I guess I always have been."

Sally smiled warmly and cupped Maggie's cheek with her free hand. "Silly girl." She leaned closer and met Maggie's lips with hers in a gentle tender kiss. Maggie felt all the tension and anxiety drain from her body.

Maggie gazed deeply into Sally's eyes. "I hope this doesn't change things between us. Me being in love with you I mean. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about it."

"It's okay," Sally chuckled under her breath. "I suspected as much for quite a while now."

"Oh?"

"Yes. The first day you came in and caught me dancing. You said I was the sexiest thing you ever saw."

Maggie grinned. "You still are."

"You're sweet. Then when we danced the waltz, you were afraid to hold me in your arms. I've seen that hesitation before with men. They weren't afraid of doing it wrong. They were afraid I'll realize how much they wanted to hold me and how hard it was for them to hold back. You had that same look of terror, like I would discover how much you wanted to take me into your arms."