Step By Step Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Helen the sheer intensity was overwhelming, each sensation piled on top of the last was taking her higher, taking her further. Her bottom was on fire and her tears fell freely but she was more aware of the ever building tension within her groin. She wanted more; she arched her back, lifting her buttocks, opening her thighs. Surely Sam could see how close she was, how the craving within her was screaming for satisfaction and still the pounding on her rear continued until...

Sam tossed the paddle to the floor and reached between Helen's thighs, balling her hand into a fist and pushing it hard against Helen's vagina. Helen responded, urgently rubbing herself against the knuckle of Sam's thumb, desperately humping away until, finally, the dam burst. Helen lost all control, the fire from her buttocks had engulfed her, pushing her over the edge, triggering wave upon wave of sensation as the orgasm crashed within her. She clamped her thighs together and kicked and thrashed as the sheer intensity of the climax overwhelmed her until she could take no more and she flopped like a rag doll, collapsing across Sam's lap.

For a few moments Sam just let her friend lie there, allowing the shaking and the sobbing to subside. She no longer grasped Helen's wrist but just held her so as to stop her falling to the floor, stroking her gently. Eventually it was Helen who made the first move, sliding gently until she was on her knees on the floor. She threw her arms around Sam and they hugged and hugged, their emotional closeness matched with a physical one.

"That was... That was..." Helen started.

"Shh. I know, that was pretty intense, wasn't it?" Sam replied.

"Thank you, thank you," Helen murmured.

"You're welcome. We'll work out just how you can pay me back later, OK?"

"Of course. Look, I need to go to the bathroom." Helen started to get to her feet. Sam helped her up and they stood, still hugging.

"Off you go then," Sam said eventually. "You can take the Smart balls out now."

Smiling to herself Sam watched Helen disappear off upstairs. She was well satisfied with the day's work and it was far from over yet. Sure, she had spent far too much down at the market but it was worth it. It wasn't just that she was enjoying the power games; it was far more that she was enjoying watching Helen discover herself, watching her break out of the shell she'd live in for so many years. She went back to the kitchen and got on with the meal.

12