All Comments on 'Step By Step Ch. 08'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
You Can't Stop Now!

You can't leave poor ol' Helen running down the street in the rain. Time for the big finale! A good flogging and a good fuck and they'll all be friends again.

But first, the quibbles, which come to the author via "Send Feedback".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I love your story. I check your page every day. You should keep going. But that's just the selfish part of me.

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

i was totally smitten by this story when i first read it on another site a year or so ago. This is at least the third time i have read it and have enjoyed it as much this time as the first.

The characters are so believeable. My parents never knew of my kinks and i imagine i would have suffered as badly as Helen if they had found out (they were not christians and i am hetrosexual). Miss Lisa has portrayed what a number of people go through just because they are different. Today (24 May 2011) on the BBC news they stated that violence against homesexuals has increased this year even in places like Soho (in London's West End for all you not from England).

This piece of fiction is so realistic that i do wonder if it is based on someone known by Miss Lisa.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
Yea

Keep up the good writing. Loving this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous