Step-Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa pulled my cock from her mouth with a wet plopping noise and said "so you like it when I play with your ass do you?" She smiled a big smile and didn't wait for a response as she shoved another finger in my ass as she sucked my cock back in her mouth. I was just about to blow my load when Lisa grabbed the base of my dick and squeezed very hard. I was crushed. That was the third time so far that I had been close to cumming and had been thwarted. Lisa then stood up and motioned for me to get on the bed. She got down in front of me on all fours and said "take my ass, fuck me and make me cum." I rubbed my cock with some of my saliva and started to insert it into Lisa's ass but she wasn't lubed up enough so I licked her sweet rosebud and applied some extra spit as I rubbed it in with one of my fingers. Now as I was doing this Becky had apparently recovered and was digging in her black bag. She pulled out a strap on that was kinda smallish in size, about 6 inches and was putting it on. She must be getting ready to fuck Beth I thought as I began to slide my cock in Lisa's ass. It was wonderful. Her ass was so tight and warm and was quickly building toward my orgasm. While Lisa and I were fucking Becky had finished getting into the strap on and had come over to the bed and was kneeling directly behind me. I felt a finger on my ass and something cold and wet being rubbed in. I turned around to see that it was Becky playing with my ass and Beth was no where to be found. It dawned in me that she intended to fuck me in my ass with that strap on!

"Wait a second, I don't know about this Becky!" I protested. She didn't wait for an answer she moved up as close as she could and pressed the dildo to my asshole. At the same time Lisa thrust her ass back at me effectively trapping me between them as Becky slid the first couple of inches into me. It hurt at first but Becky was slow and semi- gentle and after a couple a minutes my asshole relaxed and despite my misgivings it started to feel kind of good. As she thrust herself into me I once again started to thrust into Lisa and we got something of rhythm going.

Lisa came after only a few minutes and I was getting close and I told Lisa that I was going to cum. She pulled herself off of my cock and turned around smiling all the while she engulfed my cock with her mouth and I blew my load into her waiting gullet. I don't know if it was the three false starts or the fact that I was being fucked by a girl in my ass but when I came it was as if the semen flood gates had opened and unlike previous times she could not swallow it fast enough and it began to spill out onto her chin and drip onto the bed. Becky stopped thrusting her dildo into my ass and moved over to Lisa and began to lick my cum off her face as she was still trying to swallow what had stayed in her mouth. I was spent and exhausted and my ass hurt. I was still a little freaked out about the whole dildo in the ass thing but I was so tired that I fell off to the side and once I hit the bed I was out.

A few hours later I awoke to the sound of the TV and I looked up to see the girls sitting on my little couch. They were watching some silly show and when they saw me awaken they both smiled. "What's going on you guys, why are you watching TV down here?" I asked them.

We wanted to be here when you woke up so we could talk to you." Lisa said

"Yeah, I just wanted you to know that only Lisa has ever made me squirt like that before and only after a good hour of play with my really big dildo." Becky chimed in. "I also want you to know that I will be visiting you while I'm at the university and we will definitely have to do this again!"

I was ecstatic to hear that but there was something I was dying to know. "So whose idea was it to fuck me in the ass with the strap on?" I asked. They both looked at each other and then at me and finally Lisa spoke 'It was yours."

All I could say was "Huh?"

"Well yeah, you told me that you thought it would be hot if Becky brought the strap on and used it during our threesome." Lisa said

"Yeah but I meant on you, not me!" I exclaimed

"Well that's not how I took it and when I touched your asshole and you liked it we knew it was on so we proceeded with the plan." Lisa retorted

"And was Beth part of the plan too?" I asked feeling a perturbed.

"Not at first she wasn't but then Lisa thought she would be a good way to get you going and besides you got a head job out of it didn't you?' Becky said.

"Yes, but in the future can we restrict the threesomes to the three of us and not allow any outsiders, especially if you are going to be using the strap on again."

Lisa looked at Becky and blurted out "See, I told you he liked it!!"

"Well I'm glad because I got off twice while I was fucking him with it!" Becky replied to Lisa's gloating.

"Yes I did like it some, not at first but after a few it was ok. I wouldn't want to do it all the time though." I said to the girls. They both agreed that they would let me dictate when they got to use the strap on from now on. I stood up and then realized that I was still completely naked, having fallen asleep before I could get dressed. Lisa reached out and placed her hand on my flaccid cock. It reacted with a slight twitch and Lisa laughed out loud. "Ha I think your big friend wants to play some more!" She said and then leaned forward and started to stroke my cock in an attempt to make it hard again. As she was doing this Becky got down on her knees in front of me and opened her mouth and sucked the head of my cock while Lisa stroked the shaft. I could tell that Becky had never had a cock in her mouth before but knowing that made her attempt to suck me even hotter. While she was sucking the head and Lisa was stroking the shaft, Becky was undressing herself and also helping Lisa get her clothes off. They only stopped tending to my cock long enough to strip off their shirts.

As their bottoms came off I could see that Becky was still sporting the strap on and I started to get a little worried since my asshole was still sore I knew there was no way I was gonna take that thing again tonight. Lisa saw my expression and said "Don't worry, it's not for you baby. It's my turn to get fucked by that thing!" She then bent forward and took the dildo into her mouth and began deep throating it.

Becky stopped sucking my cock and stood up and whispered into my ear "Would you like to fuck my ass this time? It only seems fair since I fucked yours."

Who was I to argue with her logic, besides I was all revved up now and getting more turned by the second watching Lisa suck that dildo into her throat.

"I would love to fuck your ass Becky!" I replied to her and then kissed her hard. She broke the kiss and took Lisa by the hand and maneuvered her onto the bed on her back and then turned and looked at me and said "Make sure you lube me up really well and after that is done you can fuck me real good while I fuck your sister!" With that she climbed in between Lisa's open legs and slipped the dildo inside her pussy.

Becky started thrusting her hips as she slowly began fucking Lisa with the fake cock. I stood there taking it all in, almost forgetting Becky's invitation to take her in the ass. I grabbed the small bottle of lube from the bag and stood directly behind Becky. I squirted a small amount into one of my fingers and placed that finger at the entrance of her virgin poop shoot. Becky moaned softly as I lightly rubbed the lube into her asshole all while she was thrusting that strap on into my sister's twat. After a few moments of light rubbing I began to insert the first finger into Becky's ass. First one finger, then two; bringing forth a strong orgasm from her and causing her to shake uncontrollably. She then instructed Lisa to get up on all fours and Lisa complied. Becky began fucking her doggy style which gave me better access to Becky's little pink asshole. I moved up against her and pressed my dick to her virgin entrance and slowly started to slide in. She jumped slightly and winced in pain, asking me to slow down and take it easy. I did as she asked and after a few minutes she was starting to feel comfortable with the little bit I had in there and I started to slowly insert more.

Lisa was apparently feeling left out because while Becky was adjusting to having my cock in her ass she had stop thrusting into Lisa. Lisa tried to remedy this by pushing back into Becky, hard. This pushed Becky back into me just as I was easing forward to give her a little more of my cock. Instead of another inch, Becky ended up with the entire length, nearly 8 inches, of my cock buried in her ass. She wailed and I thought it was over I thought she was going to make me take it out but I was wrong. Becky orgasmed and began squirting her girl cum everywhere again. She was shaking and spasming and I couldn't hold off my own orgasm and let loose my seed deep into her bowels. Once again Lisa was right there to clean up the girl cum as she licked Becky's thighs and her pussy. After she had cleaned all that she used her hand to wipe up the rest of that had gotten on her butt and the backs of her own legs, bringing to up to her mouth for her to savor. Becky hunched forward on the bed, her ass in the air, my semen leaking down the back of her legs and just panted. Finally after a couple of minutes she looked up at me and said "I have never cum that hard twice in a day. You are definitely the only guy I want to fuck!" And then she fell asleep on my bed.

It is now 10 years and 5 kids later. We all moved out of state after we graduated from college. I bought a huge house in the middle of no where with no one to question what we do and we started a family, just me and her and Lisa. I have children by both women, though I am legally married to Lisa we all consider ourselves to be one family unit and our life together couldn't be better!

12