Step-Sister Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott looked over his shoulder quickly, fearing the worst.

It was Kitty. "Kitty! What are you doing?" She was wearing an outfit similar to the one Lauren was wearing: short tight black skirt and a tight white tank top. Then Scott saw the cock. She must have been wearing a strap-on, because she had a very large rubber hard-on, sticking up out of her skirt! She was next to the bed in a few steps, and behind Scott.

"Hi Scott," she said. Lauren wrapped her legs around Scott suddenly, trying to pull more of his cock inside her. Kitty was on the bed now, kneeling behind Scott on the bed. Lauren held her legs tightly around Scott, not letting him go.

"Hey, Kitty what are you—WHOA!" Scott said. He struggled to get away, but Kitty was holding him now, and Lauren refused to let go with her legs. Kitty had her hands on his butt, and was rubbing the strap-on cock between his cheeks.

"Don't worry," Kitty said, whispering in Scott's ear, "I used plenty of lube." She pushed the tip of the dildo into his anus, and it slid in after a few moments. Scott cried out for her to stop, but she didn't seem to hear him. He drove his cock into Lauren harder now, and Kitty used his thrusting to drive her strap-on deep into him. Scott didn't know what to think. It all felt really good! Kitty was thrusting now, pushing the dildo in and out of his ass, in time with his thrusting into Lauren's pussy. Kitty started fucking him hard then. Scott's eyes rolled back, and Lauren cried out. He was coming inside her, filling her with his seed. Kitty pulled out of him, and he pulled out of Lauren, and the three of them fell together.