All Comments on 'Step-Yellow Fever Ch. 03'

by n2anal78

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I too have a thing for Asian women

Ever since my two tours in Viet Nam during the 10,000 day war, I developed an affinity for Asian women. While "in country" I never had an opportunity to be with a Vietnamese woman, I dearly would like to.

As for the anal component of the story... I have not met very many Asian women to be into anal. I've only met one or two, and they were from Korea, and not Viet or Japanese.

Thank you for a very entertaining group of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

As an ex-pat all over asia for the last 20 years, i completely understand you story theme. Your work is sexy and stimulating without being crude. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
that was a great story

give us more of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
AWSOME!!!!

I love these storys. can u make more like them plz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please continue...

Wow! I've sat here glued to the erotic story of the hero cuming to the rescue of his twin stepsisters. I hope to enjoy another erotic tale. I would love to read something of the three of them graduating from high school and adventureing to college life where the twins new step father loved them all three very much and offered to get an apartment near their new college to help out, and asking his son to take care of them and protect them since they weren't living at home anymore. I liked your erotic story lines of how loving and sharing they are to their step brother, but I would like to hear another scene with water like a pool hot tub or bath tub.

I hope you continue your Step-Yellow Fever story line.

Best of luck

Lovell D

sgtjoesgtjoeover 10 years ago
yea hot

dam hot wish i was him love asian girls need more too finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
like it want more

Do more i like all of them keep it cuming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

Hot stories so far. Thanks,

But please play closer attention to spelling and grammar. Nothing kills a story faster than lack of attention to details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loved it

Wish you were still writing

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

Am looking forward to chapter 4 when they graduate

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous