All Comments on 'Stepdaughter Fantasy Cums True'

by carlossarate

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
berek2000berek2000about 7 years ago
Very nice!

Might be worth proof-reading before you post - there's a few typos in here! Great story though! :)

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 7 years ago
good

Liked the other version better. Good though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not bad

Check YouTube of Bill Gallagher

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
This could be a great story.

I thought that things happened unbelievably fast. This could have gone terribly wrong for him. I realize this is fiction, and fantasy, but at least a little belief should be incorporated in the story. 4*s.

That being said, I like Daddy, & Naughty Daughter stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No Imagination

I have seen dozens of identical stories here. Why bother?

charliebillcharliebillabout 7 years ago
Makes me ready to stroke

Maybe Iā€™m different, but this story got me hot. Especially when he cums in her pussy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nope

just not doing it.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Nice short story about his naughty stepdaughter. Obviously, she's thought of screwing her Dad to act like this! With his big cock and she being on the pill, they can have a lot of fun. Hopefully, she can teach him things and act out Her fantasies too. I hope she likes cum and will blow him a lot and of course ask him to cum on her big tits and face too. More please. Thanks.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 7 years ago
Hot

I don't think any daughter would have to worry about daddy telling anyone he had fucked her. I know I wouldn't

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a ride .

My stepdaughter put it all over me , and I turned away , now she 50 and still put it on me ,I dream of fucking the hell out of her , need to wife to go to the son house , so we can make our dream come true please cone true .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Nice rapid action. Fulfilling my fantasy would be this situation. Stroking my erect member reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous