All Comments on 'Stepdaughter's Desire'

by blake9110

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ansdguyansdguyover 12 years ago
Love it!

I cant wait for the rest of the story to come. (No pun intended).

nightshadownightshadowover 12 years ago
Good but with problems

I gave you a 5-star on the story's merit alone, but I noticed a significant number of typo's and grammatical errors throughout the story which SHOULD have been fixed long before you submitted it. I could understand the occasional mistake if the story was over 10,000 words, but this was short enough that you could very easily have edited it more carefully. Instead, you declined to clean it up and left glaring mistakes in almost every paragraph. Remember: presentation is almost as important as substance. The guy some chick is talking to might be incredible, but if he's poorly dressed and doesn't bathe properly, she won't give him the time of day. Good, but could've been much better with a little more time and attention. Take pride in your work- it's YOUR work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
APRIL,JEN&KATE VS DADDY

WELL I JUST LOVED THIS STORY THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST ,AND I JUST LOVE THE ENDING JUST THE WAY I WOULD WANTED IT TO BE WELL DONE,

EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY COULD BE AND MORE THAN LIKELY IS REAL SOMEWHERE IN CANADA,ALL THREE SHARING THE SAME COCK AND A BUTE

AT THAT,,,...........................................''R''......................................................

P.S. AT LEAST 5 STARS PLUS............................

Christie052780Christie052780over 11 years ago
Oh, I like this!

I really enjoy the element of trickery where the girls had the step father impregnate them! Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

never had knocked up any of my daughters ....but boy howdy we love having our love sessions...my oldest daughter likes to dress up in skimpy outfits and let me have my way with her.

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Even though...

Jen was brought in late, it was still too much time with her. Glad it wasn't a 'wham-bam' kind of thing, just a little drawn out. If anything, Kate giving the 'ok & tell me about it', & then watching, etc, & them the girls both getting pregnant, was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get a new editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ruined it with the phone call. Unrealistic to say the least

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous