Stepdaughter's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blake9110
blake9110
113 Followers

I told her she was in charge of what she waned to do and I wouldn't touch her. She smiled and looked over at my crotch, which by all the talk had gotten me hard and the sheet was a tent. She laughed and said, "I see you are turned on by our little chat. Can I see your penis I have never seen one in real life?' I pulled the sheet back and exposed my hard cock to her. I saw her eyes widen as my fat 8-inch cock sprang into view.

Now intrigued and a little shy again she asked if she could touch me. I of course had no objections. She reached over and like one would pet a cat stroked my cock from the top down the shaft. My cock twitched in response. She giggled and then I told her she should grab it and rub it up and down, that's what I liked. She wrapped one hand halfway around my penis with her small hand and from the top she pulled my foreskin down exposing my bulbous purple head. As she did this I moaned, she smiled and continued and spoke;

"Wow, it's so soft and hard at the same time. I like how it's warm and so soft." As soon as she spoke my cock throbbed with a load of pre-cum, it dribbled from the tip and over the head of my cock and ran down the shaft. She recoiled at first but I explained that I was so turned on that's why it was happening. I told her she should use my pre-cum to rub in my cock it would make it feel better causing less friction. She reached back and began to stroke my cock again and when anther dribble of pre-cum came out she used her hand and rubbed it all over my cock now using both her hands to surround my cock.

Then she asked "What does it taste like, is it anything like your sperm?", I told her to taste it if she wanted so she took one finger and touched just the tip of her tongue. She smiled as she said, "It tastes familiar but a bit salty."

She went back to stroking and by this time I was really dribbling a lot now. I told her to take her finger and rub it up my penis on the backside and over the head of my cock and back. I groaned in appreciation as she did this.

She smiled and then I said "Are you enjoying this?" She nodded "Is this turning you on?" I could see her crotch with her panties were visibly wet. So I knew the answer already. When she nodded yes I took it from there and told her would like to return the favor. She let me take off her shirt and after I could see her perfect pear shaped breasts each with a pink nipple the size of a quarter and her nipples were hard like pencil eraser's. I gently caressed each breast and gently pushed her onto her back. She released my cock but wasn't paying attention because of the pleasure my hands on her breasts and my gentle pinching of her nipples. She cooed as I played with her breasts and nipples. When she was flat on the bed I slowly ran my hands down over her stomach and then onto her hips. My fingers hooked the sides of her panties and she lifted her ass as I slid her panties off her and down her legs.

I caressed her legs while I removed her panties and I could hear her moan almost imperceptibly as I did this. I then bent over and kissed first one nipple then the other as I swirled my tongue over each nipple I could feel her body respond to my touch. I went up and kissed her gently on the lips. She responded to my gentle kiss as I moved down and kissed my way down her body stopping at her breasts only to keep her nipples hard then I went over her stomach and up to her pubic mound. At first glance I thought she was shaved bald but the truth was she had the finest blonde hair covering her pubic mound and on her pussy lips. It was so light and fine as to almost disappear against her alabaster skin. I could see her pussy lips parted slightly and that she was wet. I could smell a slight musky scent and I knew she was ready. I moved between her legs, which she parted for me without comment and I lay between her legs facing her. I kissed my way up to her pussy right up each leg kissing gently each side until my nose was brushing against her pubic hair. When I did that she shuddered slightly. I could see her wetness increasing as I took in her scent I slowly licked my way from bottom to the top splitting her already parted lips with my tongue. She moaned so low I almost missed it but I knew she was enjoying my slow approach.

As I ran my tongue over her clit she jumped slightly. I licked all around and slid one hand up to her breasts while I used the other to insert a finger into her well-lubed pussy. She was softly moaning while I continued to lick all around her clit. My finger found her g-spot and I could feel her pussy getting wetter as I continued to lick her clit and massage her g-spot. My other hand was alternating between her breasts making sure was enjoying herself. I could tell she was really turned on and not surprised she wasn't screaming she seemed to be the type that held her voice down but her body was telling me she was enjoying my ministrations. I was licking her clit faster and faster while my two hands were busy doing their job and soon her moans were soft but constant. I knew she was cumming when her pussy began to contract around my finger and her moans were muted almost like she was biting her lip to keep from shouting. I continued my onslaught of her clitoris her contractions continued while I licked faster and harder then slowed slightly and then repeated it all the while rubbing her g-spot. I continued this for quite while until she pushed my head away. She was breathing very hard and she breathily said;

"Oh my god I have never came like that ever and I couldn't take it anymore. I just kept cumming and cumming I can't believe it." I looked up at her from between her legs and smiled as she rambled on. I let her do that until she noticed I was listening to every word. She stopped and laughed at herself suddenly aware of what she was doing. Then she looked at me square in the eye and said "I want to lose my virginity to you. Please"

I got up on my knees and crawled over to my bed stand and opened it to find a rubber. She asked what I was doing and after I told her she told me 'you don't need that, I am on the pill" I said, "Why would you be on the pill you told me you have never been with a guy?"

"Oh I have been on the pill since I was sixteen to control my periods. The doctor told me getting my period once a year wasn't too healthy at my age so he put me on the pill to regulate me." she responded.

I got back between her legs and knelt down and began to lie onto her. I used one hand to rub the tip of my cock up and down her slick slit. I looked at her and asked if she was ready. She said "yes"

So with that I slowly pushed the purple tip of my leaking cock into her pussy. Each inch I pushed in felt like heaven as her cunt enveloped my cock like it was made for it. I knew from our earlier conversation I wouldn't encounter any hymen as she and April had used dildos and vibrators on each other. Soon I was all the way in and Jen had her head thrown back and she was whispering to no one that it felt so good. I felt that my cock in her velvet sheath so tight and slick was so warm and wet and I knew I wouldn't last too long. So I pulled out slowly and began thrusting in and out slow at first then with increasing speed. I was in heaven and I knew she was enjoying it too. I could see her biting her lip now as she made quite the effort to keep quiet. I chuckled to myself and continued thrusting.

All of a sudden Jen stopped me. She said "Can we do it doggie style? When April and I use my strap on, that way feels best."

I was ready to pop and I was happy to pause and prolong this pleasure a bit longer. I pulled out and she turned over waved her incredible ass in my face. I was going to enjoy this I knew but I didn't know how long I would last. I found her slit and again penetrated her pussy sliding all the way in one stroke. I knew I was deeper when she grunted as I reached bottom and I felt my cock brush past her cervix. I began pumping her pussy at a steady pace because I wanted to prolong this feeling as long as I could. She began moaning a bit louder and soon I felt her pussy contract around my cock, as I knew she was cumming again. This brought me almost to the edge and I told her that I was going to cum very quickly.

She surprised me again when she said, "Can I watch you cum I have never seen a man cum?" who was I to refuse? I pulled out and lay down on the bed and she crawled between my legs as I reached to grab my wet cock to stroke the cum out of it. She saw what I was doing and took over to my delight. I told her that if she stroked and rubbed her finger like she had when she tasted my pre cum I would cum real quick. She did as she was told and my balls tightened as I felt my cum rise. I warned her but she was very shocked at the speed which that first rope of white jism spurt forth right above her head and landed in her hair, the next stream of cum hit her forehead as she was looking right down my pee hole. It ran down her nose and dripped off. The next few just landed on her throat and chest and coated her breasts as she continued to stroke my cock like an expert draining my spurting cock of its prize. I looked up to see her face and chest covered in my cum. I gave her a huge load and she loved it as she was smiling broadly. I laughed and told her I would get her a towel.

We lay down together now and she lay beside me and rested her head on my chest so with one hand I could hold her as she lay on her side. I pulled the sheet over us both and held her close to me she settled in and got comfortable.

I then asked, "So was it what you expected?"

Jen said "Nothing like I expected, so much better. When April and I use the dildo it feels good but your cock just seems like it belongs in me. It hits all the spots that feel good even better because it doesn't feel hard but it is. I can't explain how it just feels so good yet I don't feel like I am bruised. Sometimes if we play to hard it can hurt inside but you were going harder that April ever had but I only felt pleasure no pain at all. In fact I had such an intense orgasm when you were fucking me from behind I thought I was going to pass out." Then she said, "When can we do it again?"

I laughed and told her "I am not as young as I used to be. I can only get it up once maybe twice a day and that's only after some rest."

She asked eagerly, "How much rest?"

I chuckled as I said "A few hours at least." But she was lying there with her eyes closed and nodding to my voice. Soon we both fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with my usual piss hard on with Jen curled up against me in the same spot as I remember from the night before. She looked so sweet and happy I didn't want to disturb her. I slowly moved her and got out of bed and went into the master bathroom and began to relieve myself. I was pissing and my hard on had gone down so that my cock was normal size when Jen walked in and said "Can I watch?'"

"You are already." I said as she stared at my flaccid cock pissing into the toilet.

After finishing I brushed my teeth while Jen watched. She needed to pee too and even after the night before she was to shy and waited until I left and closed the door before I heard her peeing herself. I lay down in bed pulling the covers over me and admired Jen's naked body when she walked out of the bathroom. She looked down as I watched her still shy and asked me what I was looking at. I could only say "You! You are absolutely beautiful. I get so turned on seeing you naked."

Jen then said, "You don't look too turned on right now," as she ripped back the sheet to expose my flaccid penis. Then she asked "Why is it so small it was so big last night?"

'Well" I responded "I can't be hard all the time this is the way it is before I get hard."

"Can I watch it get hard? I nave never seen a penis get hard."

Again who was I to refuse this gorgeous young woman? I said sure but I want you to do it and I need some inspiration so I want you to sit on my face and I will lick your pussy to turn me on and you can do anything to my cock you want."

She couldn't hop on my face quickly enough as I place a pillow under my head to get a better angle to lick her pussy. She placed her pussy right onto my tongue right after I told her to suck as much of my cock into her mouth and she could feel it get hard.

She did just that getting two or three inches in her mouth. When her warm wet mouth surrounded my cockhead and her lips had pushed my foreskin back I began to grow immediately. I was getting turned on quickly and soon I popped out of her mouth. My cockhead full erect was too large for her to get into her mouth so she licked it like a lollipop while I licked her clit furiously. I could feel my first pre-cum rising and she lapped it up and continued to lick all around as my cock began leaking like a slow running faucet. Her hips were grinding into my face, as my hands were each rubbing her breasts and nipples. She orgasmed I know because I felt her muscles contract and her pussy juices flooded my face and mouth. I knew I wouldn't last much longer so I told her so. She stopped and said I want you to fuck me again.

I felt so comfortable so I suggested she get on top on me. She readily agreed and soon she was perched above my stiff cock and was lowering herself onto my cock, which was still leaking. She just rubbed the pre-cum onto her pussy and lowered herself onto me. She went slowly and enjoyed her pace as much as I did. When she hit bottom she placed both her hands on my stomach and used me to steady herself as she rose before plunging herself back onto me. She started going faster and faster and I could hear her breath quicken and moan softly. I could tell she was getting tired so I pulled her down onto my chest and started thrusting into her. I got going faster than she had and soon she was making sounds like she was cumming. I knew I was close too and I told her she just said, "don't stop!"

I was pistoning in and out of her pussy so fast and when I felt her pussy clamp down and release my cock in her orgasm I went over the edge. I came so hard and I slowed while I emptied my balls deep in this young blondes tight pussy. I felt some of my cum overflow down my shaft as I stroked in and out cumming. I held her tight as my orgasm subsided. I could feel her pussy grip my cock and I stayed somewhat hard and inside of her pussy. The warm wet feeling was indescribable. We lay that way it seemed like an hour.

The door to my bedroom swung open and with my cock still buried in Jen cunt with our juices running down my balls April announced, "So that's where you are. I see you have lost your virginity."

Jen sat up and got off of me releasing my cock. She went over and kissed April and said "Thanks for sharing your dad with me. I am so glad I did it he was so patient and let me go at my pace. He never made me do anything I didn't want to do."And with a sly smile she said "I might have to trade you in for your dad" They laughed and April stepped back for a moment. She looked down to see my huge load of cum just running down Jens slim thighs.

With that April took off her nightshirt and said, "I guess we need to clean you up. Dad, do you mind if we use your shower?" I nodded and as they walked into the bathroom I put on shorts and a t-shirt and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. I thought they would be a while but the shower only went for ten minutes and they spent only fifteen more minutes dressing before they came out to the kitchen. Well they didn't spend too much time dressing as they both had their bikini bottoms on without any top. So I finished making breakfast while staring at two sets of beautiful young breasts that looked so inviting. We ate and chatted like nothing happened and if anyone walked in they wouldn't have thought anything except for the two topless twenty one year old women sitting at the table.

Kate came home that night and after being teased all day by two nubile young ladies I was happy to see her. I regaled her with what happened after we retired to our bedroom and she practically raped me. I came so hard in my wife that night that my balls hurt. As we lay in our bed after our lovemaking we both could hear April screaming in orgasm in the next room, we smiled and went to sleep.

April and Jen Graduated in June and moved in together. They were only an hour's drive from us so we saw them more often and though I loved having sex with both of them they were content with each other. My wife was always home when they visited and I usually got to fuck them both on my birthday and my wife watched us. That was a great turn on for me and I could always look up and she would be furiously masturbating while we were going at it on the bed.

After three years together both girls moved into the next town from us and came over on my birthday to celebrate and tell us about their move. We were delighted because we loved them both and they were happy together. At this point I had been having sex with them only on my birthday. This birthday proved to be the most memorable. They not only announced they were moving closer but the girls wanted me to sleep with both of them at the same time not separately like we had always done before.

I was in trouble but I loved it. I had both of them together and at one point I was able to fuck one then hop over and fuck the other. When I was ready to cum April told me to cum deep in Jen and she wanted to watch. I emptied my cum in her pussy to overflowing and after they lay down with a hot young body on each side of me. We fell asleep that way. I was woken up in the middle of the night to Jen and April sucking me hard. Then I was told that Jen wanted me to cum in April this time. I did as asked and deposited another load deep in April's cunt.

The girls moved and settled in and at thanksgiving they came over to celebrate. When the girls came in they both gave me a big hug and kiss and said love you daddy. They both had taken to call me daddy by this point. I noticed at this time that both were gaining a little weight. I assumed they both had not been working out as much. I didn't say anything until at the dinner table after we had finished dessert April and Jen got up and came around and stood in front of me. They both lifted their shirts showing their stomachs and at the same time said "Daddy were pregnant!"

I was delighted, as they obviously wanted me to be. I assumed they had gone to a clinic or something but they just continued after a pause and stated "Daddy, you are the father! We got pregnant on your birthday and we are so glad it's your baby we are having."

I didn't know what to say at this point but they just threw their arms around me and kissed me.

blake9110
blake9110
113 Followers
12