All Comments on 'Steph and Giulia Ch. 01: The Betrayal'

by BigHand32

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the Sam Hell is wrong with you?

Why not just introduce Mickry Mouse, Daffy fucking Duck and the entire cast of Scooby Doo along with this exercise in comedy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What utterly childish rubbish! And what the fuck is it doing in LOVING WIVES?! Not one fucking wife in the garbage I just wasted my time on.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
What this story isn't...

What this story isn't: 1st - it isn't a LW story...No wife in it, not even fiancee or girlfriend...2nd - This isn't even a good story, and I don't refer to the writing, only to the plot and characters...What this story is: Is no doubt a gay story...Much lower than the possible 1*...

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 8 years ago
wrong cat...

...and, he's an idiot and she's a skank

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Total bollucks

Not worth the time spent to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yikes

That was fucking bad.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 8 years ago
NEW LOW!

Congratulations on possibly the worst story ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't mark it as it is in the wrong category.

Gay male, surely?

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Couldn't even finish it

Your writing is juvenile and would need a LOT of development before putting it up publicly. I would suggest you practise a lot of stories for a couple of years at least before posting again.

You say you are 40-50 but the writing leaves the impression of a kid writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck the negative comments

Fuck what the negative e commentors are saying. I want part 2 real soon. Got my dick extra hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only the retarded "anon" get a hard on waiting for the next putrid piss-poor effort to appear.

/faggots!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No doubt

another pile of dung thrown into loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Maybe in the wrong category?

Really fucking good story! Can't wait for chapter 2, but this may not be the right category for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nobody would notice

if these people would be simply eliminated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave you a 5 for your effort and content

and to say fuck you dear annony!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fags

Dicksuckers shld post their shit wh it belongs.h I v come and get them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you write well. but

You seem to be in the wrong universe. Gay male or group sex, not LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hardfucker should have been a bit more insistive, should have talked Stephen into kissing, cuddling, caressing & then when Stephen get turned on... Hardfucker, Stephen & Giulia would be an excellent team for a 3sum, even for a ménage à trois

I liked the story. I liked the mixure of straight & bi sexuality.

Stephen's life won't be easy but in the long run he may be a happy camper provided he finds his niche in terms of lifestyle & sexual orientation.

The story deals with the stage of Stephen's life where he is still in search of his true self, in the process of self discovery.

I am looking forward to reading Ch. 2 & 3. Haven't read those chapters yet but my prediction is that Alex will pop Stephen's ass cherry. Alex has an AC/DC side himself (but his one is way less pronounced than Stephen's). Alex will have a prominent spot in Stephen's fantasy world because Guilia let him have his way with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story. Enjoyable dialogue.

Have read all six chapters. Have enjoyed them all. Please continue writing the story. Looking forward for the next chapter.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Hot

Great start on a very interesting story. I can't wait to see where you go with this Story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigHand32@BigHand32
My stories are fictional, based on a promiscuous, invincible, and irresistible young woman, with an unusually strong libido and desire for power over others. The stories also features her effeminate boyfriend who struggles to maintain his self-esteem as he submits to her whim...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES