Steph and Giulia Ch. 01: The Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came out, and hardfucker was sitting there, alone.

"Oh, hey, Stephen." he said. "I knew you hadn't left... Saw your scooter outside." hardfucker stood up.

"Ummm, hi. Where did everybody go?"

"Oh, the spin-the-bottle game kept getting more kinky... I think a lot of people went to watch." He walked over to Stephen.

"Oh... But you didn't want to stay and watch?"

"Ahh, been there, done that. You knew I was in a couple of porns, didn't you." He said, cockily. Putting his hand on Stephen's shoulder.

"Oh, really?" He meant for it to come out sarcastically... As if he were supposed to be impressed by that... But somehow it came out like gushing.

"Yeah, that's how I got my nickname... "

"Oh," said Stephen. Not really knowing what to say. Trying to decide how to tell him to take his hand off his shoulder, without making things awkward or confrontational, he turned his chin and ran it across hardfucker's hand.

To hardfucker it seemed sensual and irresistible. "Well, anyway,I wanted to talk to you in private. Let's go into the bedroom here." hardfucker opened the door without taking his hand off Stephen's shoulder, and guided him inside.

"Ummm, okay." Stephen said. He found himself walking into the bedroom, guided by the strong hand.

Once inside, hardfucker closed the door and locked it. He put his hands on Stephen's waist. Suddenly Stephen felt scared and intimidated. He pushed hardfucker's hands away, suddenly, and lifted his elbows and fists.

Hardfucker was a bit surprised. "What are you gonna do?" he asked "Hit me?" Stephen stood wide-eyed, looking up at him, fists up, with hardfucker's hands on his waist,

"Hit me." Hardfucker said, "Go on, do it."

"Well, I'll..." Stephen said.

"Do it." Hardfucker grabbed his hand toward his face. "Go, do it. Let it all out."

So Stephen hit him. "Ow, man." hardfucker said, taking Stephen's wrists in both hands. "I thought maybe you might like that kinda thing. You know. I'm into it... Hard to get?"

Hardfucker held Stephen's wrists against the wall and leaned in, kissing him.

"Please... Let me go now." Stephen said, as tears started running down his face. Hardfucker, pulled back, lowered his hands and wiped the tears from Stephen's eyes.

"Hey girly. Alright. I'll let you go. Maybe, you and me... We'll do this some other time." hardfucker said.

"Yeah.. maybe." Stephen sighed in relief.

Hardfucker leaned in again and kissed him, passionately... A strong kiss to take his breath away. After all the fighting, Stephen just stayed silent for a while... This kissing was making him feel strange. He shortly stopped his resistance, and just pretended for the moment that he was a real girl. Timidly, slowly, he tried some feminine movements. He couldn't believe he was doing this.

But then hardfucker just stepped back and laughed. "You're such a sexy girl, you know that?"

"Don't call me like that!" Stephen said as he started to fix his t-shirt with nervous movement.

Hardfucker grabbed his hair hard and rough. Spun him around. Pulling his hair and exposing his neck.

"Oh god, stop it." he whined.

Hardfucker whispered in his ear, "But you like that, don't you slut? Don't resist it. You know you like it."

No. This is awful... thought Stephen. "No, that's not true, i'm..." But a thrill stopped him, feeling the masculine urgency pressed against his back.

Hardfucker nibbled on his ear, and licked the inner lobe, and Stephen liked it again, moaning. Hardfucker whispered, "You're such a sexy lil slut. Fuck I'm so hard."

Stephen whimpered, or perhaps he moaned, feeling the hardfuckers urgency. Wait, what? Like it, don't like it, like it, don't like it... Stephen felt this whirl around in his mind. This just wasn't right.

"Can you feel my hard cock, slut?" Again, whispered in his ear, it tickled. "Your moans give it all away. You can't control it. I control you."

Stephen tried to protest, but then hardfucker said "Turn around," and with a little whimper, Stephen turned his sweat-pants-covered bottom brushed across hardfucker's cock.

He began to slide down Stephen's sweatpants, whispering in his ear "Tell me you like this, and I'll make you moan some more."

Stephen started to moan, but then stopped himself... This seemed so, inappropriate. "If I do, will you let me go?"

"You're in no position to make requests, slut." He pinned Stephen's arms behind his back and ran one hand up and down his sweatpants covered bottom. "You need to realize you were meant to serve."

Stephen was so tempted to just let it happen... He was so horny right now.

But he was also scared out of his mind, and he wasn't gay! (he kept telling himself.)

"I... I don't.. No.. I can't." he said. "I mean... I'm not gay."

"Right." said hardfucker, sarcastically. "Why do you dress in these sexy cum-fuck-me sweats then?"

Stephen felt his big hand running over the cotton... Becoming desperate, he said, finally. "I mean... I'm in love with someone else."

"Who?" he asked.

"Giulia." Stephen said.

"Giulia? Pssh." said hardfucker.

"Yeah."

"Giulia." he repeated.

Stephen nodded.

"Alright, pussy. But you're missing out. When things don't work out with you and Giulia, you come back for old hardfucker, now."

"Al.. Alright..." Stephen said, awkwardly, with some relief. Moving toward the door.

12