Steph and Giulia Ch. 06: The Strapon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Stephen took the dildo into his mouth, she was so happy. This was easier than Giulia had anticipated. He was such an enjoyable plaything, she thought... Should she, she wondered, take a picture of him like this? Something she could threaten him with later, if he didn't do exactly what she wanted? Ohhh, but she loved this moment especially. There was no threat, no punishment. He was totally in her thrall, acting almost against his will, purely out of sheer lust.

Even so, she wasn't a hundred percent sure she could count on it, so she said, "close your eyes, sweety, like you really mean it."

As Stephen closed his eyes, she reached over to the dresser and pointed the camera at him, eagerly passionately sucking at the dildo. It's for his own good, she thought. I am only using this leverage if he doesn't become more his perfect self on his own.

Stephen, on his part, didn't see the camera, didn't suspect any of that, he was too busy and confused having to deal with all of the feelings, fears and new sensation twirling in his little pretty head in that moment. He followed her, and no matter how harsh he tried to be and sound, ultimately he just went down doing as she said. So he let go, he really did, letting go all of his thoughts, stress, fears and all the anxiety that he has been gaining in that impossibly strange week. He just kept staying there, with his sneakers pressing against his butocks, barely covered by the tights and shorts. Eyes closed, feeling it in his mouth. He kept telling himself it was just a toy, how could that be gay or strange, no more strange than sucking a straw, wasn't it?

On camera, Giulia carefully arranged the frame so it looked real... She didn't catch her breasts in the picture or the leather strap... Just the length of the shaft, that, by all appearances, identical to a real cock, which he was eagerly and sensually taking down his throat... And to an untrained eye, she was sure, it would show Stephen sucking a real cock. Some unidentified, massive veiny caucasion porn-star cock, slipping in and out of his lips.

After she had sufficient footage, she set the camera aside, and said to him, "Okay baby. I think it's time... It's time baby. Stand up."

She was treating him like the young lady she had been, the first time a man had been with her. She had felt, at once, so sexy and desirable, yet so powerless and humiliated.

There would be two differences. First, she couldn't really feel anything but the psychological pleasure of Stephen's submission through the dildo... (In her first time, that man had been all about his own physical pleasure--her submission and obedience had been secondary) and second, she was not going to throw Stephen away like some cheap whore, after she had her way with him (In her first time, that man had gone right back to his wife after she given him her virginity.)

But still, she wanted to give Stephen the same experience she had had. She just would do it right, doing all this for Stephen. She slowly slid the wet dildo from his dripping lips.

"Stand up and take your tights down." she said... Gentle but firm.

All of a sudden everything he could say would have sounded stupid, out of place, wrong.. And so he did, he just got up, and clumsily unzipped what remained of his pants, and then the tights, exposing his excitement.

Giulia faced him, lifting one finger, tenderly to his lips and brushed off a bead of saliva. Then she leaned forward, kissing him. She was just a bit taller, so she bent forward a bit to kiss. Then her hand took his waist and cupped his tiny ass in the other hand, she gently guided him back to the bed, her dildo tip, wet with his own saliva, brushed against him, as they walked, leaving a wet cool trail on his naked bottom.

She turned him around, and the wet dildo pressed against his own real, but much smaller, penis. She pushed him back on his back. Laying facing him on the bed on top of him, between his legs, the wet dildo tip pressing right at his entry. She had greater patience for this than a real man would.

"Just let me know if it hurts, I'll slow down." Giulia said, ohhh, so slowly pressing the head of the dildo into his butt.

"Giu...Giulia.." he moaned once on the bed, in somewhat of a last attempt of his male ego, "this... take it off..' he said weakly as he tried to open the belt and remove it.

When she realized he was trying to unsnap her belt, though, she gracefully took his wrist and pinned it behind his head. "Come on, even a girl is stronger than that... This is really gentle." Then her lips descended on his, closing his mouth and pushing her tongue in, kissing him again, as she pushed slowly into him with the head of the dildo.

But of course it was too late as he felt for his first time something getting into his ass. That wasn't a nightmare, or a dream as for that, no, he was being actually penetrated during what was pretty much the first real sexual encounter in his young life.

Giulia smiled, seeing him ease himself into compliance and submission. She knew that feeling herself. It was so nice to be on the giving end. She knew now, it was only a matter of patience. He would soon be experiencing an amazing orgasm and all she had to do was push in and out of him by pushing forward with her toes.

With the tiny investment of energy she was expending, she could watch and analyze Stephen, and how he reacted to the explosive sensations that were going through his body. His helplessness and vulnerability were always what attracted her to him. Now it was just so pure.

"Stephanie, you look so beautiful taking my massive cock into your pussy." Giulia grinned. She didn't know what she wanted to say. She just wanted to accustom him to dirty-talk. She just wanted to make sure that he could be more easily put in this position in the future. "You need to keep dressing pretty so you can experience this more often."

Stephen was shocked, by how easily he let himself get into that and even more by how his own body was reacting. He was perfectly conscious, he could hear and understand everything she was saying. And yet he was unable to think straight and barely talk.

"Mmh.. no... I'm...not" he tried to articulate, as he heard her calling him Stephanie, gasping almost reaching the orgasm as the dildo kept going in and out.

"You are...," she said, to whatever he was protesting. Gently and expertly plunging into him with the dildo as her breasts slid up and down his chest, "don't fight it. You're going to feel the best orgasm of your life from this, hon. I want you to. Take all the time that you need. "

Unable to talk or express anything else than just moans, Stephen just closed his eyes, tightening his jaw as he started, involuntarily, to arch his back, shaken by thrills of pleasure.

"Ooohhhoooh, you're such a beautiful girl." Giulia felt the wetness rise between their stomach's as Stephen's untouched penis shot its load between their bodies... It sort of oozed slowly out in a prolonged--unbelievably prolonged and intense--orgasm for Stephen.

Giulia felt the changes in his body and adjusted the pace of the thrusts to maximize the intensity and period of Steph's orgasm. He was so easy to read. When his climax finally subsided, she pulled out, leaving him feeling empty, and his sphincter and cock spasming.

"Mmmmmm, that was fun." Giulia cooed, dabbling her finger on Stephen's slippery wet belly.

"I...can't believe it.." Was the first thing Stephen said, still laying there, with his anus readjusting and still heavily breathing. He put one hand on his own belly, just to get it all sticky and wet of his own cum.. Ashamed, he kept silent, staring at the ceiling.

"That was amazing, Unbelievable." Giulia sighs, giving you a kiss. "You're not like any other guy I know."

Guilia held tight to him as he lay back in his shame... But his body was drained of all energy and her breasts felt good against his back. Before long, the shame was temporarily forgotten, and Giulia watched as he slid into a blissful post-orgasmic sleep.

12