Steph Becomes Gyrl Becomes Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress waited for a moment before continuing. "Gyrl, if you had masturbated and admitted it we would simply give you three strokes with the paddle. But lying about it is worse. Because you lied we will have to double it. You will have to have six strokes with the paddle."

Gyrl gasped. "Please, no..........." She began to feel the tears welling up in her eyes, flowing down her cheeks. She was frightened. She didn't want to be hurt. But her tears weren't for that. She had let Master and Mistress down. She had lied.

Mistress continued. "Gyrl, it's almost 10.00am. The clock will strike in a minute. You don't have to have this punishment. After the minute, if you haven't taken a different course, you will have to fetch the paddle from the cupboard, give it to Master, then lie over the arm of this chair. He will do the rest. When he's finished, we will put some oil on the hurting parts and you will have to stand in the corner for a hour. That is what is due to you."

Gyrl's mind was racing. Simple - the clock would chime and she would ask for her freedom and get the bus home. She would be out of here in ten minutes. Master and Mistress would keep their word, she knew. But other deeper thoughts were flitting in and out of her mind. She deserved to be punished. Just get the bus home and her parents would be there. She wanted to stay. In ten minutes she would be saying good bye. She had let Master and Mistress down. She had to leave..............

Dong. The chime of the clock. All sat, the atmosphere electric. Seven more dongs. She would just go. The ninth, the tenth............. A long silence.

"Please," Gyrl whispered.

Master and Mistress knew she would want to leave - they had threatened too much, too early........

Gyrl whispered again. "Please.....please will you stop the clock striking, I don't want a way out of these weekends. I want whatever you want me to do."

Master and Mistress were stunned - not just staying, but the whole weekend without escape. Mistress felt like crying, but held it in - she had to be "Mistress". She spoke. "Gyrl, please fetch the paddle."

Gyrl walked to the cupboard and took out the paddle - shaped like an elongated table tennis bat, knowing now that this wasn't just fun, wasn't just uncle and auntie having fun. This was about all of her, at least for the weekend. They didn't just do nice things to her, they owned her to do as they wanted, and she would do it, whether it was fun, or darker. She knew that was what she wanted. As she fetched the paddle she saw Master stop the chime in the clock.

Gyrl carried the paddle to Master and gave it to him, then leant over the arm of the settee, coyly holding her knees together as her head rested on the seat of the settee. She felt Mistress sit next to her and hold her hands. She wanted........she dreaded............she didn't know...............she tensed ................SMAAAAAAAAAACK

Gyrl cried out - it stung, even through her panties it stung. Hot. Hard. Red. She rapidly tensed and untensed her bum to fight the stinging. For what seemed an age she fought the stinging........SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.

The second stroke caught Gyrl when she wasn't expecting it. Again she screamed out as the stinging shot through her ass. Again she fought the stinging, clenching and unclenching her muscles, squirming on the arm of the chair.

SMAAAAAAAAAAAAACK. The third one felt even worse as the fire was accumulating in her ass, as she fought in vain to fight off the stinging.

SMAAAAAAAAAAAACK. SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK. The fouth and fifth strokes came very quickly, Gyrl screamed out, tears running down her face as she fought the paddle. She would have got up, run out, if Mistress hadn't been holding her hands. Again a long pause as Gyrl squirmed to try to fight the pain, but in vain.

She felt Mistress stroking her hair, saying gently: "Okay honey, just one more now........"

SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK. She screamed out - this one felt twice as hard as the rest, and they were horrible. Her ass was on fire. Hurting. Stinging. She fought, she squirmed, tears staining the seat of the chair. For a moment she felt Mistress stroking her hair, then she too was gone. It felt like hours later - perhaps not even a couple of minutes, she felt a hand, a woman's hand, gently easing under the edge of her panties, beginning to gently rub ointment into her redness, her soreness. She rubbed a number of "handfuls" into both cheeks. At first it seemed to concentrate the stinging, but at last seemed to start to take the edge off the pain. Mistress spoke to her again. "Gyrl, it's time to stand in the corner. I need to put these on you."

Mistress took her wrists and seemed to be putting leather bands around them. Gyrl docilely let her. Mistress led her to a corner of the room, and hooked her wrists just above waist height to two rings either side of Gyrl in the wall, holding her hands slightly out from her side. Gyrl was facing the corner. Mistress explained. "These are not to keep you here, these are to stop you touching yourself."

Gyrl guessed that they didn't want her rubbing her bottom to ease the stinging, and docilely accepted this as well, as Master and Mistress went about their business.

For Gyrl it was hard. Her ass still stung excruciatingly. She tried to ease the stinging by tensing and untensing her muscles. As she did so she moved from foot to the other, squirming. It was so difficult to judge time as well. She didn't know how long she had been there.

Was it ten minutes, was it fifteen minutes when she started to change? The stinging was still there, but somehow sensations were creeping into the rest of her body. As painful as he ass was, the rest of her was being taken over. Could it have been twenty minutes or thirty minutes when the sensations seem to grasp and begin to squeeze her pussy? Then seep to her clitoris? As she continued to squirm it was less and less about easing the stinging, more and more about responding to the sensations that we taking over her pussy, her clit, even her nipples. And as she squirmed she heightened the excitement that was taking her over.

Over the next half hour she thought her arousal was getting bigger and higher, and as much as she tried to think of other things, the more aroused she became, the less she could distract herself. She knew - when the hour was over, she had to cum. She had to ask. She had to have permission.

The remaining minutes seemed like hours, until at last mistress came and undid her arms. Gyrl knew her panties were soaking. She asked without hesitating, she was so hot, knowing asking wasn't a crime. "Please mistress can I cum now?"

Mistress smiled. "Of course not, honey, we are going out for lunch, for the afternoon." Gyrl looked crest-fallen, as Mistress continued. "Don't worry gyrl. But you'd better change your panties and put on that blouse and skirt you have. Be ready in ten minutes."

Gyrl paused in disappointment, but knew she had to accept. Quickly she went to prepare for lunch.

Chapter 3: Saturday afternoon: some Silly Things for Subs..........

Gyrl thought lunch would be normal, going to a small restaurant for a meal as they often did. She was right about the restaurant, but lunch was far from normal. Just before they left the house, Master had attached a long leather strap like a lead to her collar. When they had got out of the car, Master had led her to the restaurant to an alcove. Some heads turned and watched. At the alcove they had sat her with her back to the room, ordering her to sit on her hands.

The waitress appeared and spoke to Master and Mistress as if she knew them, taking their order. A few minutes later it turned up - they were all having salads. When Gyrl went to reach for her cutlery she was told no - and they fed her. As they ate their food, so they gave her mouthfuls. It was master who talked as they ate. "Honey, submission is about submitting at all sorts of levels. We can only do a few to any depth this weekend, but give you a taster for more. On later weekends we can try others, and develop other areas of submission in you." He paused and put a forkful of tomato in her mouth.

"Honey - you are doing really well. You've accepted the collar, and have already given up the clock - I'm told many take several weekends before they choose to do that. You've already understood the glory of pain in your punishment this morning, and turned that into something else. You also know, from that, our control of your orgasms." Gyrl was still embarrassed by this, and still feeling tingly from her desire refused only an hour or so before. "There can be a public element to submission - and we are giving you a taste of that now, but only a taste. In a few weekends with some friends of ours we will take that much further. There's also sexual submission - where we take you to places you would never ever think of going. Maybe next time we might have you make love to a woman, and you will want to because we ask you to. Or a bit further down the line to another member of your family even - we'll think about that later."

Again, Master paused, feeding Gyrl some salmon. "This afternoon we will make you submit to being, how shall I put it - unclean! Just a taster! Then later today we'll take you further on your main journey - we've really got two major projects for you left this weekend."

The afternoon was strange, but not unpleasant. They had left the restaurant and driven to a country park few people ever went to. They had walked, chased each other, visited a waterfall and sat chatting. It was a place they went to often - the difference this time - most of the time Gyrl was kept on the lead. It was as they headed back to the car, that she got the greatest shock. This time it was mistress commanding her.

"Gyrl," she spoke commandingly. "It's about two hundred yards back to the car. For these two hundred yards you are only a dog. You'd better get on all fours and start walking like one."

It took Gyrl some time to make sense of what they were telling her to do. She could see the car some distance away, parked on the side of a track. Hands and knees..........

It took her a couple of minutes before she knelt and began to walk. It didn't feel too bad - the ground was grassy and soft, and she slowly made progress, master leading her like a dog on a leash. It was slow, but she was over halfway to the car when things started to go wrong.

Firstly she saw two people coming along the track towards them. A Husband a wife. They were a couple of hundred yards away, but they were going to reach them before Gyrl, Master and Mistress would reach the car. Gyrl made to stand up, but Master pulled on the lead. "Stay," he barked, then in a gentler tone "Keep walking, doggie." It was the first time he had used the word doggie. It felt awful. Wonderful.

As the couple drew near, Gyrl was terrified and confused what might happen. It was Master who spoke. "Hi Tony, Sheila. How are you?"

"Hi Les." They shook hands, then looked at Gyrl. "What have we got here?"

Master laughed before responding. "A girl who wants to be a doggie! Cute, isn't she?"

The man - Tony - smiled, bent over and ruffled his hand through Gyrls hair. "Nice doggie. Leave you to it Les, Joan, good to see you." They were gone - clearly friends of Master and Mistress. Gyrl was bright red with embarrassment. Master tugged on the lead and they began the last yards to the car. But there was another problem.

Just before they reached the car another track crossed theirs, a track churned up by tractor tyres, quad bikes. It was very wet. It was very muddy. Again Gyrl made to stand up, but again told to continue. She ventured onto the track, but her first hand went into the mud to her wrist. There were stones underneath, but the mud was quite deep. She tried her second hand. That too went in quite deeply, but hit solid ground. She made slow progress into the track, her hands in the mud to her wrists, sometimes deeper, her knees sinking deeply into it.

Halfway across she thought she had mastered it, was nearing the end. She rushed. It was fatal. Her hand slipped, she fell face forward into the mud. As she fell she rolled over - mud was everywhere. At last she steadied herself, but found it impossible to get to her hands and knees again. She crawled forward through the mud, her tears staining brown until she struggled out the other side of the track, and made the last few yards to the car.

Master and Mistress smiled - she did look muddy, but it would easily wash off. They opened the back of the car, spread some newspaper: "Can't have someone in this state in the car." Gyrl crawled in the back, lay on the paper until they had driven the five minutes to their house, then was allowed to stand, walk into the house and go straight to the downstairs shower. Mistress went with her.

As she showered, mistress said to her "It's okay honey, it's about four o-clock. We've a few hours spare - we'll eat about six, and your final task for today will be about eight. Get yourself dressed after your shower, and feel free to do what you want - you can read, or come and watch telly with us, or just be quiet. Perhaps you want a bit of time to think about what has happened so far." Mistress left the shower, Gyrl dried herself, dressed in t-shirt and jeans and sat on her bed, thinking, reflecting. She was overwhelmed by what had happened to her so far. Two more projects they said. After a while she went downstairs to watch the telly with Uncle Les and auntie Joan - except for the collar it suddenly felt like weekends of old as they chatted and laughed together. Eight o-clock drifted out of her mind - it was just like it was, and the rest had made it even better..............

Chapter 4: Saturday evening: Revelation.

Tea was finished. It was ten to eight. Mistress turned to Gyrl. "Gyrl, I think you need to get ready. Think you should wear bra and panties and that thin dress - the pale green one."

Gyrl smiled, bowed her head and left the room to get ready. While she was upstairs she heard odd noises from downstairs, like they were moving furniture, or something. At eight according to her clock - she had remembered the chiming clock had been stopped and had to find the time for herself - she knocked gently on the sitting room door.

Mistress called for her to come in, and she did, tentatively moving to the centre of the room. Master and Mistress were both sitting on the sofa, Master pointing Gyrl to stand in front of them. In the brief moments moving to the centre of the room, Gyrl had noticed a strange piece of furniture to the side of the room, but had little time to take it in. It looked a bit like a small vaulting horse, but it couldn't be, it was much too low.............

Master was speaking. "Gyrl, you have done well till now, but you may have noticed one thing." He paused before continuing. "You may have noticed that apart from being helped in the shower you have not been naked in front of us." He paused. Gyrl thought - that was true - even when they had used the paddle on her she was still wearing her panties. The first evening Master had made her show her nipple, but not since. She realised - somehow things had been okay because she had always had an element of modesty. Yes, the underwear had been sexy and she knew she had looked sexy in it, but it had still allowed her to retain a sense of modesty.

Master continued. "This evening is going to be different. This evening you are going to give us everything. Your body. The most secret parts of your body. The most physical responses of your body - you are going to submit them to us." Gyrl looked confused.

Again Master continued, clearing the confusion. "Gyrl, in a few moments at our bidding you are going to strip naked. Then you will be put over our horse." He pointed at the new piece of furniture in the room before speaking again: "Don't worry, we will make you comfortable. We will strap your wrists and ankles so you are completely spread open, so nothing is hidden. And you will be out toy for the rest of the evening."

Gyrl looked at the furniture, and processed what they were saying. "Please no............" The shame of what they were asking, it was too much..........

Mistress spoke. "Gyrl, you have no choice. We will not really hurt you in any way, unless we need to punish you. When we ask you will simply put yourself on our horse and allow us to strap you on." Again she re-iterated: "You have no choice, you know you will do it." Gyrl knew she would do it.

"First," said Master, "You will remove your dress and your bra. Now."

Gyrl took it in - there was always so much to take in. Slowly she reached to the hem of her dress and lifted it off over her head. She reached behind herself, slowly unclipped her bra and let it fall to the ground. She knew she wasn't allowed to hide her breasts with her hands, so left her hands by her side. Already she was embarrassed to be stood there topless. She could also see Master looking at her breasts - he clearly admired them - not big but beautifully rounded.

Mistress spoke. "Okay Gyrl, next you need to make your nipples hard for us." Gyrl gasped, this was even worse, but slowly she moved her hands to her breasts, took her nipples in her fingers and began to roll them between her thumbs and first fingers. It felt nice, and everything that was happening was so charged. Her nipples were hard very quickly. When they were hard, Mistress nodded and she put her hands down by her sides.

Master gave her the next order. "Gyrl, remove your panties." Slowly Gyrl slipped her fingers into the sides of her panties and began to push them down. As she did she was aware of how damp they had become. Her lust from before lunch had only been repressed - not satisfied, and with what was happening now her pussy was already behaving totally independently of her - and it had soaked her panties in the process! At last she stepped out of them and dropped them with her dress and bra.

Master and Mistress looked at Gyrl for several moments, and even made he turn around slowly for them. She was very beautiful, her body perfect. Master, after he had stood up, even ran his fingers through her pubic hair - the small black V of hair that had grown neatly - which made her jump at first, but then enjoy the touch.

At last they led her to the horse. At first she thought she would have to stand and bend over it, but it wasn't like that. Coming from the corners of the hose were four metal rods with hooks on the end. They leant her over the horse, asked her to make sure she was comfortable. It was surprisingly soft under her - she had expected in to be hard padding covered in leather, as the school vaulting hose had been, but it wasn't.

They slowly took one of her hands, put a leather strap with a chain attached around her wrist then clicked the chain into the hook at the end of one of the rods. They repeated this with her other hand. They also put a piece of wood between the two bars, padded with a pillow for her to rest her head on.

They put leather straps, again with chains, around her ankles, then lifted one of them and clicked the chain into the hook at the end on the bar. They repeated with the other.

Master asked Gyrl to make herself as comfortable as possible. She found she could hold the bars with her hands, and moved herself so she was comfortable, her head resting on the pillow. They adjusted the chains - shortening them, so she had a little bit of movement. It took them perhaps five minutes to have her spread-eagled over the horse, her ankles and hands perhaps 18 inches below her stomach, her arms and legs spread wide. She felt surprisingly comfortable for someone who couldn't move.

Master started speaking to Mistress. "Look, she has such a pretty pussy." Gyrl jumped slightly, as much as she could in her chains. She hadn't thought about this. Even when she'd had sex with her boyfriend, it had been dark, and he hadn't really seen her there. Suddenly she realised she could be seen, fully. Master was continuing. "Looks so pretty when it's so wet. Love those lips - so thin and tender. Looks so cute. And such a sweet little clit, I'm sure it's very sensitive." Gyrl suddenly had a wry thought - it was sensitive - it was tingling like anything already!