Steph Becomes Gyrl Becomes Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress spoke: "You're right darling. What I really like is her pretty little anus. Not just pretty, but suggesting such treasure inside." Again Gyrl jumped - the most private place of all - they could see it, they were talking about it. Never before had she thought of being seen there - or how hot it would make her feel if someone explored there............

Then things got worse. For a few moments there was quiet, then she felt something very cold touch her - she couldn't bring herself to use a crude word, even now, even just in her mind - right in the middle of her bottom. She squirmed against the chains to no avail - there was escaping the finger that had touched her there.

The finger that was suddenly pushing into her......... the finger was already through the tight part, resting just inside her. It felt awful. No, it felt............ so personal. They were taking her whole body. She felt the finger pushing gently further in. Now it was through the tight part, entry was easier. Soon the finger was fully in her, and moving gently - slightly in and out, slightly backwards and forwards. She knew it was a man's finger by the size.

Suddely she felt something - another finger, flick her clit. Just once. It was enough to send the muscles of her pussy pulsing, and at the same time her anus (yes, she could use the word- what was a word after she had been invaded) was squeezing the finger as well: she couldn't help it. The sensations were wonderful. After a minute she felt another flick on her clit, and again her muscles around her pussy and anus started to pulse and throb, sending wonderful sensations though her body. It felt like her nipples were directly connected to her clit as they hardened with sensation.

Suddenly the finger was withdrawn from her anus, leaving her almost bereft. As it did, however, a woman's fingers gripped her nipple and began to squeeze. Suddenly the fingers squeezed very hard, making Gyrl gasp with the pain, but then eased just as quickly. The fingers tightened again, till Gyrl realised they were just on the border of wonderful and painful. She quickly realised this was what they meant to do. Every half a minute or so they would squeeze to painful, then release to pleasure, but each time the pleasure was just that little more intense. Somehow her pussy seemed attached to her nipple - each squeeze seemed to draw a response from her pussy; when a finger flicked her clit again, she squirmed in pleasure. Gyrl was already aware how desperately she wanted to cum, but it was clear they were not going to let her, at least yet. Suddenly the fingers released her nipple, and this time were replaced by fingers gently pinching the lips of her pussy.

Again she knew - this was an area which would arouse her even more, but wouldn't make her cum. The fingers pinched gently, stroked, released, played with the lips. Again a flick of a finger on her clit made her squirm even more. A thought went through her mind - she must be giving the best porn show ever, and she even smiled at the thought. At the moment there was absolutely nowhere else she wanted to be, except tied to this horse and sexually tormented by Master and Mistress.

Again, the lips were released, this time to be replaced by a finger slowly entering her pussy. It explored as it entered, making Gyrl leap with arousal as it touched her g-spot. It was Master's finger, and as soon as it found the G-spot it played there for several seconds - Gyrl had no idea how long. Again it was one of those spots which caused huge arousal, but wouldn't make her cum. Again she was squirming, a squirming made all the more fierce by a finger flicking her clit.

Suddenly Gyrl heard Mistress's voice calling her name. "Gyrl, Gyrl?"

Gyrl spoke involuntarily. "Please let me cum. Please, I've got to cum. Please.........."

Mistress spoke again, a little louder. "Gyrl, listen to me." Gyrl concentrated on the voice in the midst of her arousal. "Listen Gyrl. This is how we will make you cum. Master will put his cock in you, fill you, make you cum, but then - you have to agree to lick him clean afterwards. Do you understand? If you agree, then you must say that words - please fuck me. If you don't, we will continue to play with you. But when you say those words, that is what happens - all or nothing."

Gyrl's mind tried to make sense of it. It was too much, she wanted his cock, but she couldn't clean him, it was too much, but she needed it so badly.............

By now she was aware that there was a finger in her pussy and another in her anus, and they were playing against each other through the membrane - it was so good. Then the finger flicked her clit, her muscles feeling like they were going into spasm. Involuntarily she gasped out the words: "Please fuck Me."

Suddenly all changed - she felt the fingers removed from her. She felt someone stand behind her, she felt something nestling in the lips of her pussy. Suddenly she felt the cock slowly and strongly push inside her - she was so wet it entered easily, although her pussy felt tight around it.

She felt the cock slide almost out, and in a strong stroke push deeply back into her. The one stroke had felt a million times better than all the sex she'd had before. It sent pulses of pleasure through her body. Suddenly she felt something moving on her clit. Suddenly she knew - it wasn't a finger, there was a tongue there........ Whatever was happening her body refused to stop it, her body craved satisfaction so much.

It was clear no-one was going to last long. Master set up a smooth rhythm, strongly sliding the cock in and out of her, someone else toying with her clit - she daren't say "Mistress," a woman............ Her body pushed back to meet the thrusts: suddenly she felt Master speed up, she felt the tongue working even harder, suddenly she heard moaning - it was her own voice and the orgasm crashed over her, he body shuddering and shaking and squirming and fighting the chains, seemingly endless. She had never experienced anything like this. It seemed eternity until she came down, her body for the moment totally drained.

At last Gyrl came around, still chained to the horse. When she did, she saw Master kneel before her, then felt him lift her head towards his cock. Suddenly she rebelled. She couldn't do it. It was wrong. She said it: "I can't do it, please It's too much, I can't do it." She turned her head away.

Mistress's voice spoke very quietly. "Gyrl you promised. Please do it now."

Gyrl couldn't, she kept her head turned away. SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK. Suddenly there was searing pain through her ass. She cried out. The paddle. She had disobeyed.

Mistress's voice again: "Well?" Gyrl processed it all - she didn't want to disobey, she wanted to obey. Obeying was everything. Slowly she turned her head, put out her tongue and very slowly touched to cock in front of her. It smelt of cum. And her. It tasted - she didn't know - salty, slightly bitter. She could do this. Slowly she began to lick the cock all over, licking off the mixture of his cum and her juices. It even took away, for the moment, her desire for a cup of water after her own orgasm.

At last she was free. They had undone the chains, and helped her off the horse. They helped her walk around a little until she got her movement back. They even let her put on a dressing gown, and later Mistress helped her to shower. Gyrl couldn't keep an account of time but realised she had been on the horse over ninety minutes.

Gyrl's mind found it all so confusing, so hard to process. One minute she doing things totally out of the ordinary, totally extreme, the next minutes things were domestic, homely. Now she was drinking cocoa, getting ready for bed. Yet it seem so natural. Half an hour later she was in bed, chained again to the bed at the foot of Master and Mistress's bed. Mistress had kissed her good night, but sat on the edge of her bed chatting for a few moments, telling her she had been a good girl. The last words she said was: "Honey - you will have your final session tomorrow morning before you go home. It will be the best."

Gyrl lay there thinking - how could anything be better than what she had just been though........... The day had been tiring. She was fast asleep in seconds.

Chapter 5: Sunday morning: Gyrl learns a new word, and brings it all together..........

When Gyrl woke next morning, Master and Mistress were already dressed and downstairs. The chain had already been unattached from her collar. She looked at the clock - it said 9.00am. She had slept like a log - she had been exhausted after so much "experience" the previous day, and had slept solidly for ten hours.

Quickly Gyrl showered, then dressed in her underwear - she knew that was the required clothes when she was being Gyrl. She went downstairs and joined Master and Mistress at breakfast. Both seemed well refreshed after their night as well. Gyrl poured herself a coffee, took some toast and began to eat. She noticed that Master had something in his hand he was carving with a knife, or something......... "Uncle Les, what are you doing?" She had reverted to Uncle Les because that was how she would have spoken to him before.

"I'm carving this" - he held up something which might have once been living - she didn't recognise it; "Carving it into a plug."

Gyrl didn't know what he meant. "A plug, Master?" She had remembered he was Master.

Mistress spoke. "Let's leave Master to finish. Let me tell you about this morning."

Gyrl turned to Mistress who continued. "So far, Gyrl, you have experienced some pain - yesterday morning, and in the end that really made you wet," Gyrl went bright red with embarrassment, as Mistress continued. "You've also experienced being a sex toy, and that made you cum I suspect like you've never cum before." She smiled. "It looked pretty spectacular from where I was!" Again Gyrl went redder, even more embarrassed.

Mistress was in full flow. "This morning we are going to combine them both - the pain and the stimulation, and see how far you can go. Let your body take its course."

Gyrl realised that what Master was doing was something to do with it. "What's that got to do with it, Mistress?" she asked, pointing at what Master was making.

Mistress smiled. "Have you ever heard of figging, Gyrl."

Girl shook her head.

Mistress explained. "Figging is from olden days. It means you take some root ginger............" she pointed at what Master was carving, "..............and after you have peeled it, you place it against a sensitive part of the body. At first it feels nice, but within about ten minutes it is painful, and in about twenty it is excruciating. But when you remove it the pain wears off very quickly - perhaps in twenty minutes, and no harm is done."

Mistress paused. "Enough, you'll find out more about it later."

For the next half hour Mistress and Gyrl finished breakfast, washed up, tidied Gyrl's bed and bedroom - she would be going home later, to get to college the next day. After the bedroom was cleared, Mistress said gently: "time to go and find Master." Together they returned to the sitting room, where Master was already sitting on the sofa.

Mistress sat down with him, and started chatting to Gyrl. "In a few moments we will put you back on the horse, but it's a bit different this morning. We are going to use that plug. We also have another toy which we can control, a very sophisticated rabbit - you'll find out what one of those is in a bit when we will use on you. And you will be blindfolded. The blindfold is to help you concentrate on sensations, rather than what you can see;" She paused as Gyrl took this in. "On top of that, Gyrl, you will cum many times, until nothing is left. Normally takes a couple of hours, maybe three. Come on, lets get you on the horse."

For the next few minutes Master and Mistress put Gyrl on the horse and linked her ankles and wrists to the loops on the bars. "You have guessed where this is going, Gyrl," Master said as he held the ginger plug in front of her eyes. A moment later she felt something placed on her anus, then gently pushed inside until it fitted in the ring of her ass. "Ring of her ass" - she had seen the phrase online, it was the first time she had used it in her mind.

Next she felt something being eased into the lips of her pussy, like a large cock but more solid, eased in almost as deeply as it could go. As it reached it's depth she felt something tickling her clitoris and resting on it.

Finally she stiffened, then relaxed, as they put the blindfold on her.

For a few moments, perhaps a couple of minutes she lay there, wondering what would happen, then began to feel a tingling in her anus. It felt quite nice and she squirmed gently. It was clearly the signal Master and Mistress were waiting for - she suddenly felt the vibrator tingle inside her - it felt good. Then felt it stop again.

The sensation in her anus was getting stronger, as she felt the "ears" of the rabbit flick her clitoris. Again she squirmed, it felt good.

Over the next few minutes they played with her, making her more and more aroused, while the ginger in her anus had more and more impact, tingling, making her squirm. The feelings got stronger and stronger, until after about ten minutes she heard herself moan, cried out, as her first orgasm swept through her.

She came down to the feeling of slight burning in her anus. As she had tensed she had squeezed the ginger, making it produce more liquid. Over the next three or four minutes the ginger took her from strong tingling to strong stinging - it hurt, it stung. She suddenly felt the vibrator turned on again, and again she tensed and squirmed, then cried out - her ass was burning. Squeezing the ginger had made it worse. She lay there for a couple more minutes, now crying at the stinging - it was becoming far worse that the paddle had been. She was also away of the Rabbit being used inside her. She was squirming in pain She waqs squirming in arousal. They "played" her until she was screaming in a second orgasm and pain at the same time.

When she came the pain was still there, almost too much to bear. She was moaning in pain, crying. She felt the vibrator again.................. She almost lost awareness - there nothing except arousal, pain in her anus spreading through the whole of her, screaming - her screaming, and orgasms. She couldn't count how many. She didn't know how long she was. All there was, was the pain in her ass. The thing in her cunt. Her mind couldn't get beyond the worst of words. And her body being rung out in orgasms. She wasn't even conscious of the passing of time. She wanted it to stop. Now. She wanted it never to stop.........

Again she heard screaming, her screaming as another orgasm swept through her, then it was different. They had stopped. The rabbit was being removed. The ginger was being removed, The blindfold was being removed. The wrist bands undone, followed by the ankle bands. She felt herself lifted off the horse - she couldn't move for herself, and lay on the sofa. She even felt someone put some cold cream in her anus to sooth the burning pain.

Gyrl struggled to open her eyes - she smiled inside - she could see the clock. It said half past one. Three and a half hours she had been............. She closed them again, letting her body recover. She had no energy to move, to sit up. The one good thing - the fire in her anus was reducing, almost back to the pleasant sensation at the start.

Mistress handed her a glass of orange juice, which she hesitantly sipped, feeling her strength beginning to recover. After about ten minutes she was able to sit up and take in the room again. As she sat up, she felt Mistress move away, only then realising that she had been lying in Mistresses arms since they had taken her off the horse. Within minutes she was able to eat the salad they had given her. They ate in silence, Gyrl sat in the dressing gown they had wrapped her in.

After lunch Mistress took Gyrl upstairs to shower, then helped her to dress in her Jeans and T-shirt. She managed to walk downstairs on her own, but was still wobbly. Mistress had whispered to her on the stairs. "Do you know, you came nine times this morning. No wonder you are exhausted."

At last she was sat in the sitting room with Master and Mistress, the horse now moved elsewhere. Master pulled his keys out of his pocket, undid the lock on the collar Gyrl wore and removed the collar. And put it in the cupboard. It was remarkable - suddenly she was Steph and they were uncle and auntie again, happy to watch a movie together.

By four Steph had pretty well recovered. Uncle Les and Auntie Joan were helping her to get ready to leave for her bus. It was Mistress who spoke. "Steph, you are a young lady now. When you come and stay with us you will be Gyrl - you know a little of what might be involved, although we still have a huge amount to explore together. You know what is expected. Be a lady the rest of the time - that's what we are making you - but with us and only with us you are Gyrl. See you next month, honey."

Steph smiled. She had changed. She was different. She was a lady. And no-one would treat her in any other way. Except Uncle Les and Auntie Joan, and then only because she chose to be their sub. And she didn't need her journal any more - she had the real thing - it was a lot better..............