All Comments on 'Steph Didn't Want That'

by je71sox

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Congratulations...

...on what is quite possibly the most unreadable piece of shit on here. It gave me a headache just trying to slog through it. My suggestion is go back to your high school teachers and get your money back, as they didn't do their job right. Or, in the event you were home-schooled, go back to getting pegged by your dad and enjoy that reach-around. Epic fail!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not as bad

This isnt a great story, but it's better than others I've read. You have complete sentences, and correct punctuation, spelling, and grammar.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Horah! Bravo! Encore! Standing ovation from me for that exit, although a bit long on the monologue for reality, but if you can run fast, why not? (And yes, skeptics - it's possible. I've seen some hefty girls run helluva fast.).

You had me angry, horny and feeling vindicated all on this one page! Oh boy. I loved it when they started getting bitchy after she reminded them of the age-difference. Also when she assumed the job of spraypainter and flooded Tom's pie-hole. Nicking the t-shirt was a fabulous touch.

And here comes the flack: whaddayamean rotund girls aren't dude-magnets? I've lost more than a few adorable dick-transporters to my softer sisters and I'm hot (vanity - why the hell not - it's fun). And those boys still greet me as if they can't really see me. It's just "Hi, have you seen so-and-so...". (Thanx a lot, you abandoning pricks!) Okay, rapid fire burst over.

Thanx for great story!

Ps thanks for the 4-way. Oh, thank you. Oh boy...

je71soxje71soxover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

Thanks for the feedback and the people who favorited the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hahaha

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What the hell did I just read?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nah.

The whole story is a graphic depiction of three infantile guys raping a woman. It follows the usual pre-adolescent formula of the woman who doesn't want it, the suddenly "realizes" that she does.

Then, of course, after the gang rape, the author absolves himself by adding a bit of revenge at the end. But the whole core of the story is just a childish rape fantasy and not worth the time it took to read it.

The good part: it makes it easy to decide that with so much good stuff out there, there's no reason to read this author in the future.

Sorry - one star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I have serious issues with rape- I'm highly against it

However, to pull out the guys cock and have it spurt all over his friends face? Priceless!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous