All Comments on 'Steph'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
HUMILATION IS THE NAME OF A GAME

and each generation plays the same with tweaks, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Ha

You're a sick man, Brit. I love it. Great tale.

Five Stars

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
strike 4? .... dude i know you are british... but really..?

the hero is a LOSER. what sort of fucking idiot who just turned 18...goes to a pub to buy a beer... and does NOT expect to get carded? Oh course stephanie is going to be pissed and ignored him....

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 10 years ago
Everybody Gets What They Deserve

He has fun, the bastard is miserable and the bitch has regrets. A wonderful ending for all. I shudder to think what life would've been like if the bartender gave him his drink.

FD45FD45almost 10 years ago
It would be nice if the stiff upper lip...

came with some common sense and character.

Granted, by taking all the garbage they threw at him, is gave him the means to do what he did in the happiness department, which earned a few fist pumps (NOT the damp tissue kind).

But still, if I were treated like that by my girl, she wouldn't get to her second pint. Granted, I am an older fellow who has seen a bit more of life.

Yes, the main character was stupid...but he didn't stay that way. Hard to believe Lenny didn't score.

Gnome92Gnome92almost 10 years ago
Harry Harry Harry

I see your point... sort of, worked in pubs and grew up in pubs with my family owning them, 18 year olds forget their ids more than you would believe, especially girls, they just look at you dumbfounded, thinking but I have enough make up to fill a fish tank..

Also forgetting ones card not enough to humiliate him, maybe have a laugh but not like that, so fuck Steph and Lenny they got what they deserved and more.

Also Brit great story, as always, well almost always

Gnome92

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
no title needed

I am sorry your British, is it contagious. Jk. Weird, I feel sorry for Steph. When your young, you tend to do stupid things. Your world view is more self-centered. I've done a lot of stupid things when I was young, well younger anyways. When I was younger, I tend not to think so much about consequences. But then again, how many relationship last from high school. Fun story though. For some reason when I read it, there is a chipper British voice inside my head.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Nipped that in the Bud!

If only we could go back and not allow those moments of disrespect to pass or at least change the course of our lives before we simply drifted along with the currents.

CybawulfCybawulfalmost 10 years ago
Maybe people forget thier id from time to time

but an idiot forgets it on their birthday lol. but he redeemed himself pretty quick smart. stupid bitch too nothing to get worked up over.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Liked It, But...

First, I'm glad he got his revenge by, as they say, a life well lived.

But, I can't quite buy that Steph would

a) be such a bitch before Len even showed up - a decent girlfriend would have been more than willing to leave when he couldn't get served, certainly not act so disgusted at him.

b) even though he was her young crush, how could she be such a slut for Len, even if they didn't go all the way. As it was she did more with Len (in front of Ken!) than she ever did with Ken.

YathinkYathinkalmost 10 years ago
You must like humiliation

You sure put up with enough of it:

bartender.

"girlfriend."

Lenny,

girls that without nice wheels (or a big dick) wouldn't give you the time of day.

etc.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Takes me back

Another good tale. No one ever asked me for ID in a pub even before I was 18. As for Steph, she was teasing Ken probably intending to go further later. Lenny got there first and Ken had gone so he lost the prize. That's how it goes.

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxalmost 10 years ago
Hey Hero....

Ever since I stumbled on one of your tales back sometime in '08, I've known whatever came popping out of your imagination would be a "Good Read!"

Thanks for this little jewel...

takes me back to days of yore.

Wink Wink,

SliperyRox

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Amusing and sometimes annoying by turns

One thing that never changes about Britease is his superb eye for detail that turns all wanna-be writers like myself positively vermillion with envy. The initial part where , idealistic narrator becomes a pawn in big and not so much wicked as utilitarian and brusque world was brilliant. The turnabout and ultimate ascendancy to mature male was not nearly aa credible.

But for awhile this read like a bit like an updated version of 'Tom Jones '. The ending cut shallow and a bit rushed. Still there's no denying that in bypassing this author's story, you are denying yourself the chance to garner the bountiful bon mots to be strewn about by this incisive mind who delights in 'chronic cleaning' the plights of his callow, but ultimately indomitable main characters.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
That's the way to do it!

Nice and fast. A great read from the master of the LW section. Quirky girl that Steph. She sounds fun, when it suits her. Justice prevailed as it should. Thank you.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
You Are Good****

Thanks for sharing this very enjoyable story.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Hey Great!

Good for you Brit Tease! Another great tale. Ken looked like a fool for a while, but he made out OK later. Good for him. Poor Steph; I kind of agree with Karen, she should have been a better girlfriend. Lenny got what he deserved, and Mary turned out all right in the end too. Great all around story. Certainly a well deserved five.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 10 years ago
Too stupid to live

An 18 year old guy that doesn't know he needs to prove his age to get a drink then becomes a super-stud. It just gives you whiplash. Crap, almost every male in my high school talked about getting ID, real or fake, as soon as possible. It was THE gateway to being cool enough to drink and everyone knew it, even the ones that were not going to take advantage of it.

Virgin girlfriend likes to humiliate him and cock teases but never delivers. Who needs her?

The come-uppance that Lenny gets is a bit of fun but I barely made it through the traditional Britease male slap down to get to the tolerable stuff at the end.

zed0zed0almost 10 years ago
Fun Story

Fun to read, and has a happy ending. Just doesn't get any better.

p.s. I enjoyed the little mis-direction at the end.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Dear JASONNE (and a couple of others)

Did you not notice that this story was not set in USA, and therefore Ken wouldn't have gone to 'High School' and wouldn't have grown up with the same impositions and rules as an American boy would have? Wouldn't he have had to be 21, anyway? In the UK, it is common to have signs about ID in big towns, but it's totally up to the bar man/manager as to whether he asks for it. In country areas it is somewhat rarer to even have a sign. Anyway, thanks for the comment, and that goes for all of you, and glad that most enjoyed it. Golly, even Harry's criticism was fairly muted. Thank you Harry.

greowulfgreowulfalmost 10 years ago
Home Run - or whatever they do in cricket

Great story. Heartfelt angst at the beginning, and fist-pumping comeuppance in the end. Everyone got what they deserved, and the town slut survived slut-shaming. Marvelous

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Lucky,

that I kept reading to the end! Fun Story and the twist was not obvious. In fact there was so much humiliation on our youngster that I was ready to quit because the pile was too high. In the end, he was lucky! Good work again Britease.

On the side, my, then thirty year old, sister-in-law got carded in a nightclub where the drinking age was 18.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Don't listen to the detractors!

EVERYONE makes dumbass mistakes when they're 18. If they say they didn't, they're lying through their teeth. We've all been there, maybe not like ol' boy was in this tale, but we've all done stupid shit. Keep writing, Brit. This one made me LOL.

5 HUGE Stars!

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
youth, and stupidity

Yeah, I did a lot of stupid things. Ended up in the hospital a few times. The most dumb thing I did was try to keep my balance on a car while someone was driving. Also jumped off a roof before while having wrestling matches. Well, I also injured myself in a chair jumping contest. It was to see who can leap over the most chairs. Hmm, got into a drunk boxing match. You down like 3 or 4 bottles, and then put on the gloves. Then again ai was a mid-teen during the jackass show

PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 10 years ago
Why is a story from the Brit always worth reading?

First a good dollop of humor (oops...sorry Brit, 'humour'), his great narrative style, but most of all his always unique story lines. He is the antithesis of the 'formula' writer (as I regret to say so many LW are) and the twists and turns of his stories always delight me mightily!

Another 5* story, as I'm sure any reader of taste and wit would agree! LOL!

rjordanrjordanalmost 10 years ago
Always something new

Enjoyed the read.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 10 years ago
Good one

As 1 of the other commentators stated, it's always good to read your stories for the originality & great pommie humour. Also good to see english spelt correctly.

Nothing terribly new about the plot, lets face it there's not many plots that haven't been done before, but it is, the you way lead the reader through a fairly basic & funny plot. Well done. 4****

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
A little overdone in the end

but essentially great story telling. Good man Brit, thanks for writing.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
most, upon attaining legal drinking age

carry their ID as a badge of honor, and to brag just a bit.

but it made a better story to rub Lenny's nose it, regardless of the circuitous route taken to get there.

DragonlightoneDragonlightoneover 8 years ago
Anecdote

This took me back. I was just 17 and had one afternoon passed my driving test. "Hi Mum! I've passed". "That's nice dear. Be a luv and pop round the chippie for one of each twice, you can have peas as well if you want. There's a quid on the table" (this was 1965 lol). I drove to the fish shop which was empty with the first batch just coming out. "Eee! Billy! Did I see you drive up in your Dad's car? You'll get caught driving under age" "But I'm 17 and passed my test" "Don't be daft lad, I'm telling you, you'll get in to trouble" she stood shaking her head sadly. "Here" I handed over my pink pass slip. "I passed . . . erm . . . 90 minutes ago" "Bloody hell! You really are 17? Your tea's on me luv, congratulations". Curiously no one did ID you back then. I bought my first pint in a pub when I was 15!! Those were the days in West Yorkshire!

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years agoAuthor
Hey dragonlighton

You passed your test the same year as me, and had our first pint in a pub at the same age. Supped a few since then though!

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 8 years ago
only signed in comments?

Why? For what logical reason? You're missing some good feedback.

Lex1Lex1over 8 years ago
@slipperysaddlebum

Dude, I really hope that is sarcasm. LOL

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
This was fun.

Great read. Very entertaining and satisfying as well!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
SORRY STEPH

only the best and most loyal for me. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
#2 HOW OFTEN DO WE ENCOUNTER THE PHOENIX

and to make if fortuitous for ourselves, TK U MLJ LV NV

VenustasVenustasalmost 7 years ago
Nice Cumming of Age Story

Enjoyed the read thank you 5*.

Beat you Britease passed my Car test in 1959.

@slipperysaddlebum: Members comments only only is a good idea as most of the trolls prefer to remain Anonymous.

desertdog43desertdog43almost 6 years ago
Ah, to be....

Young, dumb and full of cum......

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Uneven

Your writing suffers from few problems - repetitive jovial language and extremely stupid characters.

This indicates you would be more appropriate for Humor section of literotica. Repetitiveness is a problem, initially this "Me?", "OK", "Bugger this or that" is mildly funny but after a while it just becomes annoying.

Plots are also a problem in your writing. You seem to be in love with a simple idea but then you do not give it much work so all of your stories look like vignettes whether you intended that or not.

You are not a bad beginner writer but it seems you are far away from serious writing and given the fact you wrote so much for literotica one would expect you want more.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
LEARNING LIFES LESSON

which happens to us all 1 time or another, TK U MLJ LV NV

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
I admit you got me

You didn't shock me with Steph and the protagonist marrying though. I thought it would fit your writing pattern.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bloody Brilliant

if I knew anymore Brit superlatives I would write those too.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay story

I can never buy into the car attraction from a girl. Beyond the "it's cute" or "it's pretty" comment girls usually don't know one car from another. Certainty not a list of them. Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm all for Ken getting his evens with Steph. There are certainly enough of the type in school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still married a slut

Everything was fine until you marry a slut

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"At the time we were both still at school and in the same year even, though Steph was actually some four months older than me." - That's not exactly unusual. In any school year there will be students with many different birth months.

Who doesn't keep their driver's license in their wallet? If nothing else than for ID purposes, as here.

"I'm a bit older than him of course, but ...." - Why is that being treated as such a big deal?

Good form him!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Steph reminds me of that song

WHO LET THE TRASH OUT

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Missed this one

Somehow I missed this one. Just the usual great Britease work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fun story. Clean and to the point.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

It was an ok story at best. Not sure why everyone is tossing their panties on stage to you but to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good for the MC!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not enough humiation heaped upon them

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

A fun little read, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it. You had me for a few paragraphs, making be believe he had married the cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. No bullshit, not over the top, no reconciliation, and stuck it to her without actually getting revenge. Impressive.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cute. Clean cut and straightforward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous