Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving back from an extremely long visit at Costco and Restaurant Depot-decided in the end just to hit both in the same day. When you are shopping for a family like ours, you buy in bulk. We actually had a small truck and palates just for the task and the Executive membership let the forklift drivers load it from the docks. I was pulling up to the house so I gave a couple honks of the horn. I got Sarah, Melody and-to my immense surprise-dad. I parked next to the storage garage and turned off the engine.

"Hey dad, did mom kick you out of the hospital?" I asked.

"Actually she is already home," he said. Wow, that was fast. I guess it made sense though, no one really likes being in the hospital as a patient mom least of all. Together the four of us got everything in the garage in about ten minutes. I went inside and before I could make it somebody grabbed me by the arm. At first I was confused, but then I realized that my face was a little too close to the ground.

"Stephanie are you alright?" Dad asked.

"Yeah I'm just a little tired, it's been one of those days," I said for the fifth time.

"No kidding, though you've taken on a lot since Renee, Masen and Ashley moved out," he said.

"Just a bit, you wouldn't believe the day I've had," I said.

"Come on let's talk about it," he said.

We sat in the living room with mom and I told him everything about my day except for the part he was there for, "Oh honey you are going to Switzerland for work that's great," mom said.

"Yeah but a Costco and Depot trip by yourself must have sucked, you said you were only going to one if I knew you were going to both I would have come with you," Jared said.

"I think you need a vacation, what do you like to do when you relax by yourself?" Dad asked.

"I like beaches particularly the kind where clothing is optional because being naked is really nice when it's warm outside. I like pools and simple quiet settings where I could soak in the sun or read a book or get rubbed down by cute guys. You know stuff like that," I said.

"A cold beach or a warm beach?" Mom asked.

"A warm one, I'm not one of the hot bloods that's for sure," I said. "I'll tell you what, how about you go on your business trip and we'll surprise you with something," mom said.

"What about the girls? The two of you are going to be busier than ever with the two of them in the house," I said motioning to the twins.

"We survived without you before I think we'll be okay, besides a lot of your brothers and sisters are moving out that's why we need more," dad said.

"Are you sure? I was mostly just spouting a fantasy when I said all that," I said.

"We'll be fine go and have fun," Mom said.

I was on the private shuttle that cost more to build than a fleet of 747's. It took off and I was around the world in minutes. I was escorted out of the shuttle by two armed guards who in comparison to me looked really short. I was led inside of a massive castle like building that was surrounded by water. When inside I saw a black haired silky brown skinned beauty descending the stairs.

Her hair was impossible and I was going to style it, "You must be Stephanie Seriff," she said.

"Yes your excellency," I said bowing my head.

"Please, you can call me Jasmine in my home," she said.

"Okay, this place is beautiful," I said.

"Thank you, it was a Chateau in the old days of Earth. So are you ready to start?" She asked.

"Yes, what did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well I was going to ask you that, what's in that binder you have there?" She asked leading me down a long set of hallways and eventually into a powder room that was big enough to be my bedroom.

"This is a portfolio of all the designs I specialize in. I can do most anything, but these ones are popular," I said.

"May I?" She asked holding out her hand. I gave the binder to her against my instinct to never let it go. She flipped through the pages and lingered on a few. She turned one page and her eyes bugged out of her head before she smiled.

"I like this one," she said showing me an intricate bun design. Her hair would be rolled on her head to look like a big rose bud and it would work for her color . . . that is after I straightened it. I nodded and motioned for her to sit.

"Okay, I'm going to wash out and condition your hair first, then we'll get to business," I said. She bent her head into the sink and I started working. In the middle of the second step for conditioning finally got all the knots out of her hair. "Gracious, how do you manage this?" I asked hopefully not stepping over some invisible line.

She laughed, "I don't, I just get it to the best state I can and hope it's good enough," she said.

"Well I am going to make you perfect," I said. I rinsed out her hair and began the drying process. After a while I took her dried hair and started the tedious process of straightening the ever loving shit out of it. I started intricately shaping her hair into a rose bud and ringlets. It took thirty minutes to finally finish and with all the pins it looked ridiculous. I grabbed my spray bottle, "Alright close your eyes this will sting a bit," I said. Her eyes squinted and I sprayed her hair several times. I took out all the pins and her bun stay solidly in place, not to mention it looked incredible. I massaged the muscles in her neck getting out all the knots I undoubtedly instilled. "Alright, you're finished," I said. She opened her eyes and looked in the mirror. To my intense pleasure she opened her mouth smiling like a little girl.

"I love it, how do did you make it stay like this with no pins?" She asked.

"A girl has her ways, it'll stay like that until you wash it out with dish soap. I know that sounds odd, but it won't hurt anything as long as you rinse it out really well," I said packing up my things. She turned and hugged me around my waist her head just inside of my cleavage. I hugged her back not sure what to do.

She stepped back, "Alright, if you'll follow me my assistant will show you your payment," she said leading me out the door. When we made it back to the big foyer, a large man in a black suit was holding a wooden box. He set it down, turned a key, and inside was two large gold ingots and a silvery ball bearing. Jasmine picked up the ball and showed it to me, up close I knew exactly what it was. "This is a metal that is so rare is has only been found once. It's a top secret and I can't even remember what it's called," she said.

"Nitritium," I answered. Everyone in the room looked at me with terrified expressions. "It's Nitritium right? The rarest densest metal in the universe," I said.

"That's what it is?" She asked honestly astounded.

"Oh god, did I just do something bad?" I asked.

"No, this conversation never happened," she said placing the ball in my left pocket. "That is a ball bearing from a pinball machine alright?" She asked.

"Yeah, I uh . . . I found it on the street and thought my sisters might like it," I answered.

"Good girl, until next time Miss Seriff, I will put in a good word for you with the high counsel. You might want to patent that hair spray," she said.

"Thank you so much," I said smiling giddily. I was led back onto the runway and into the shuttle. I actually did it and I made like a hundred thousand dollars foronehead.

"Are you sure you don't need me to stay," I said halfheartedly.

"Stephanie we'll be fine, now go you're going to miss your flight," mom said. I hugged her and the girls and went into the terminal. I got through all the checkpoints and got on the plane. It was all I could do not to bounce up and down. My parents were sending me to the Hidden Beach resort on an island off the coast of Mexico in the Gulf of California. Sandy beaches, pools, drinks with little umbrellas in them, and no clothing at all. I had a first class ticket so I was put in a nice comfy cocoon bed/everything with waiters walking up and down the aisles. It was like my own private world and I was on a freaking airplane. I pulled out the brochure again and read over everything.

I was so excited I didn't realize the plane was getting ready to take off until I was pressed into the back of the seat and lifted off the ground. I pulled out the bank envelope again to ogle at the ten thousand dollars I was able to withdraw from my checking account. I was right about the gold being worth about a hundred thousand a piece, but it turned out the Nitritium was worth half of three million, so this trip was going to be amazing. It's funny how Renee says that good and bad almost immediately precede each other. That really bad day ended up being a life altering opportunity. I guess she would know the best right. Not a few years after she woke up she joined the Navy SSEAL's and was going on life threatening missions. Dad said it was a dragon thing and that we would all do it in our own way, leaving to find our fortune (Job) and coming back to make a family of our own. Mostly I just wanted my big sissy home safe to tell me that everything was alright. I wouldn't linger on that though because I was supposed to be having the time of my life.

The flight didn't take as long as I thought it would especially considering that they had two actual meals instead of those tacky plastic chicken dinners that are on business seats. Not to mention there was enough leg room for a giant to recline. Apparently the seats in second class were similar, but they were closer together like cubicles in an office instead of spread out. I drifted to sleep at one point and then the lights came on and they announced that we were landing in Mexico City.

My father's instructions were very clear after this: go straight to the next flight, get your bags immediately, and do not linger at all. I popped my ears painfully-probably should have done that sooner-and waited to get off the plane. We got off first and our bags were already waiting for the first class at the exit. Perfect, I followed the directions to the letter keeping eyes in the back of my head. This place was not exactly the most kind of places, but I managed to find my connecting flight before too long. It was a smaller plane for a runway on a small island. Thankfully is was an immediate transfer, so I got on the plane right away. Thank god because I'd rather not say how many eyes fucked my body and how many people said they were baggage holders. I made sure to watch the person who handled my baggage before I got on, but everything went smoothly.

This plane had only one aisle, but it was not even supposed to be half an hour, so I didn't really mind. We took off before long and everyone on the plane was ecstatic like me. We were coming over the island and the pilot said that before we got off the plane we all had to remove our clothing to make the staff less self-conscious. Not that they weren't used to it by now, but everyone was going to be anyway.

We all got up simultaneously and stripped. I was used to being around naked people I didn't know-not for any creepy reason mind you-so it was nothing new. I sat back down feeling much more relaxed already out of my bra.

There were a lot of 'oohs' and giggles from the less experienced nudists, but one girl sat next to me, "Do you mind, the guys around me are looking for all the girls who shave," she said.

"Of course not," I said noticing that she shaved herself. I waxed, but it was essentially the same look with better results it just took more time and you didn't have to do it nearly as often.

"Have you noticed that so far the Murphy's Law of nudism hasn't applied all that much?" She asked. I knew exactly what she meant, such a law stated that people who are in a place where clothing is optional are the kind of people who really shouldn't be without their clothes. Not to say they wereunattractive, but none of them would be really sexy. That didn't so much apply here; there were a few moms with stretch marks and men without abs, but all in all they were very not bad. It was harsh of me to think so critically of the way people looked outwardly, but I couldn't really help it.

"Oh my, I see what you mean," I said. I found the girl checking me out so I did the same. She was a blonde haired blue eyed beauty with darker blue eyes, curly hair and creamy freckled skin. Her breasts I'd say were about a C cup, but all around cute and very fuckable.

"Mm how many condoms did you bring?" She asked.

"I thought we couldn't have sex?" I asked.

"We can't do anything carnal in the more public parts of the the resort, but what goes on in our rooms is perfectly fine. There's always a massive orgy on the Friday before we leave and you honey would be perfect . . . if you're single or swinger and if you brought protection from pregnancy and don't have any STD's," she said seriously.

"I didn't think I would be sleeping with anyone let alone that," I said blushing very hard.

"Shame," she said jutting her lower lip out very let down.

"But I'm clean and I'm on the pill," I said pulling out my monthly prescription of Birth Control.

"Eeeee, you have to come, I mean don't feel pressured or anything, but the ratio of men to women is always a little off if you know what I mean," she said rolling her eyes.

"I bet," I chuckled. Yeah the idea of an orgy would probably be more appealing for a lot of men and few women so that probably meant no pussy time and just having a lot of cocks in every orifice. Wait was I really thinking about doing this? I mean maybe I thought about having some sex, but letting a team of guys go to town on me?

I took a deep breath, "Hey I'm Liz what's your name?" She asked.

"Stephanie," I said.

"Listen Stephanie, you don't have to. No one is going to think any less of you if you don't. This is just as much your vacation as it is anyone else's so do whatever you want," she said.

"Okay," I whispered.

"Promise?" She asked.

"I promise, thanks Liz," I said feeling marginally better.

"Hey look out the window we're here," she said craning over my lap. I saw what she saw and let me tell you it really something amazing. I could already see all the things I was going to do for the first few days and those were only the outdoors. "Thank god it's early spring not too hot or cold, the weather here is supposed to be beautiful," Liz said dreamily.

I was thinking the same direction she was and the idea was intoxicating. We landed and got off the plane. We were greeted by a friendly crew of nude models-god they were hot-and led into the main foyer of the building.

"Welcome to the Hidden Beach. If you will make your way to one of the three lines we will get you checked in and you will receive your room card. Your card will be your key in the resort not only to your personal room, but to all the inclusive amenities, so to ensure that you do not lose it you will each be provided with a lanyard to wear around your necks with the card attached." Liz and I parted ways and the fifty of us on the flight went to the three lines. I was in the back of mine, but it was only fifteen people long. When I got my card I looked around for anyone else,

"Something the matter miss?" Asked the boy at the table.

"I thought there would be more guests," I said.

"To ensure comfort we keep only 42 rooms, so it is not too crowded," he said.

"Oh," I said surprised. I walked to room 07 and swiped the card in the slot. I was led into a room by the bag carrier and he showed me around for a few minutes. It was amazing there was a hot tub in my bedroom. There was a shower in the room too, but what difference did it make really. "Where's the toilet?" I asked. He walked over to a door and opened up a very small room with a toilet in it.

Silly me I thought that was a closet, "As open as we are here there are still some things people would rather not let others see," he said.

"Understood and where do those blinds lead I thought ground floors didn't have balconies?" I asked.

"They don't," he smirked walked over to the blinds. He opened them revealing a sliding glass door that led out to the main resort and beach, "Ground floor guests get direct access to the river pool and main area. Unlike a balcony you will need the card to reopen the sliding door lock."

I gasped and walked out the door looking around at the gorgeous setting. The sun was shining warmly and there was barely anyone out yet. A long river pool led all the way around the entire resort with exits around all the points of interest. "Will that be all Madame?" He asked.

"Oh yes thank you, one moment," I said going to my bag. I pulled out a tip-which would be the only money I actually spent-and gave it to him. He thanked me and left. Everything was paid for in advance even the alcohol. I made sure the lanyard was around my neck before I closed the slider door.

"I'm in heaven," I said to myself.

"Not if you don't spray," a member of the staff said holding a sun block can.

"Oh of course," I said. This was one of those things that they instilled every half hour to guests who spent a lot of time in the sun or pool. I closed my eyes and she sprayed me from head to toe in about three seconds, "I'm guessing you do this a lot," I said.

"Yes Madame, very much," she said happily going to the next whitest person. I noticed that she started with me because I was the most pale. Whatever, I slid into the cool river pool let myself float around the resort finding that state of bliss that I so desperately came here to get.

Monday night was Sexy Lingerie night and . . . well let's just say that was my moment to shine. I took in a little too much the first day so by Tuesday afternoon I found that sitting in a beach hammock under the palm trees was the best way to spend my time. After that mineral bath my pores felt amazing, so I just had time to lay around wearing nothing but my sunglasses.

I heard footsteps in the sand next to me and found a very handsome looking man approach me, "Hey," he said.

"Hello," I said politely.

"You know the rule about advances only applies if one of the two doesn't want to," he said.

"Easy tiger, I'm just here to relax," I said.

He pursed his lips and walked off, "Hey one sec," I called.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I'm a bit tired now, but come back tomorrow night at the earliest alright," I said with my sunglasses tugged down.

"Count on it," he said walking away with less resignation.

I took a deep breath, "Might as well do something reckless," I thought out loud.

"No kidding that guy is hung," Liz's voice said from above my head.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked.

"About a minute, I can't say I blame you this does look like a cozy spot," she said.

"The hammocks are big enough for two you know," I said.

"Really? What I mean is you wouldn't mind?" She asked.

"I actually prefer it, I've shared a bed with my sisters my entire life so having another warm body makes it nicer," I said. She shrugged her shoulders and climbed in with me. "Oh I love being right," I said resting my cheek against her head.

"Your skin is the perfect temperature Stephanie," she said.

"That's just because it's nice outside. When it's hot I'm fine unless it's like Death Valley, but I can't handle the cold like some of my siblings can," I said.

"Really, I guess I wouldn't know about siblings all that well," she said.

"They can be annoying in fact part of the reason I'm here is because my mom just had another two and I was a wee bit overworked, but imagining my life without them is really depressing," I said.

"You said you slept with your sisters, how many do you have?" She asked.

"Nine-oh wait no ten yeah Juliana was just born," I said.

"Wow your parents must have their hands full with a bunch of girls, no brothers then?" She asked.