Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If only it were that easy, no I have six brothers too," I said.

Liz was quiet so I looked down at her to find that she was staring at me with her chin on the ground, "Gawking is against the rules Liz dear," I said teasingly.

"Sorry, damn your parents must get busy," she said sounding impressed.

"You have no idea, being Anihumans in their past lives made that a little more prominent considering their species," I said.

"Wait your parents are Anihumans?" She asked timidly.

"Yes," I answered simply. Liz was suddenly very affectionate; she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her face in my neck, "Are you alright hun?" I asked.

"I'm one too," she said.

"You are? Why didn't you say so?" I asked.

"It's a little depressing to think about because of the manner in which I was humanized," she said.

"Oh, well you don't have to talk about it if you're uncomfortable," I said.

"I want to now. I was a Lioness and a very small one at that. I was abandoned as a cub and the scientists found me and I was humanized because I had no family. I was later adopted and my human life has been wonderful, but I always wondered why I was such a carnivorous little girl, why did I go through puberty so damn fast, and why dear god was I so horny all the time? I didn't know because when I was turned I was a baby, so I had to be told all of this when I was about thirteen. They said it was mostly likely because my father was killed in a pride war and I was abandoned. My parents were a little reluctant because they thought that I might want to dehumanize and rejoin a pride, but I couldn't imagine it. I don't even remember what my life as a Lioness was like." I held Liz close as she poured her heart out. "At least it's not as bad as most Anihumans, back in the day there was no way to dehumanize," she said.

"I'll say, my mother was horrified when she was turned and she was about a sixteen year old human," I said.

"Tell me about them, do you mind?" She asked.

"No of course not, my mother was a Black Widow Spider in her past life," I said.

"What really? That's a little creepy," she said.

"I used to think so too, but she is the reason we have the venom," I said.

"The venom?" She asked flatly. I accessed my venom wells-which was hard when I wasn't in danger-and dropped some from my canines to my thumb before rubbing it on the tree. "What are you," she started before the venom oxidized turning it dark metallic purple. "Oh my god," she whispered.

"For the average mammal getting that in your bloodstream is a one way ticket to death, for those of us who have the venom it's more of a first aid do it all," I said.

"Well that does explain the blood red eyes too," she said.

"Yeah we get that a lot, dad was a nineteen year old human. You heard of Zestra?" I asked. She looked very confused, "The dragon planet," I said.

"Oh yeah, the one that was destroyed," she said.

"My father was a survivor," I said.

"Whoa seriously, how did they even humanize him aren't dragons enormous?" She asked.

"Yeah, but they're not exactly unintelligent. My dad said that dragons had a language and that if he had knew English before he came to earth he would have understood it in his dragon form. The team assigned to him communicated with him when he landed in Antarctica. They told him he could stay if he was humanized. The thing is mom and dad were both the biggest of their species so mom was about 6'7" and dad was 7'6" which is why I'm two inches from being 7 feet tall," I said.

"Another mystery solved, are all your siblings like this too?" She asked.

"Yes, most of them are actually taller than me, but not everyone. My sister Renee is the tallest so far standing at 7'4". She's also the only one of us that got both the venom and the fire," I said.

"Your family is really interesting tell me more this is fun," she said. I told her all about my family, my four girls in particular.

Towards the end Liz yawned and we were dozing off in the sunset, "I still can't believe we're spending a week here. It's gonna feel a lot shorter than that, but hopefully anticipation will drag it out a bit," she said.

"Anticipation for what?" I asked. She looked at me lasciviously, "Oh right," I said blushing hard.

"It's already organized, we even know what room it's going to be in," she said.

"Not yours," I said.

"No it has to be a room of someone who isn't participating that way no one can come looking for someone involved later," she said.

"Smart idea, you've done this before?" I asked.

"Uh huh, twice before. It's a little awkward at first because there are so many guys, but you learn that double penetration with a dick in your mouth is the biggest turn on ever," she said biting her lip after. I took a shaky breath thinking about it. I'd never even had anal before so the idea of having a cock in my ass at the same time during regular sex was intimidating.

"Again though no pressure," she's said putting her hand on my face.

"It's no problem, admittedly it would probably be easier for me because I get so dripping wet," I said.

"Oh dish really, that's a sexy thought. There's always a designated cum sucker in case someone doesn't like sloppy seconds," she said. Oh my my my this was getting intense just thinking about it.

"Though I've never actually had anal sex before," I admitted.

"Wow really, that's too bad. It's really amazing if you do it right, but horrible if you do it wrong. I think maybe you could use Mr. Tiger over there as practice he seems like he knows what he's doing and he's already in on Friday so he doesn't have any diseases," she said.

I sighed, "This all feels very slutty you know," I said.

"It's called letting loose, don't do it all the time that would be slutty. I mean you don't think I'm just home fucking all the time. No I'm a phone sex operator so I can get the thrill without the actual sex. Not to mention the pay is incredible that's how I could afford all this," she said.

"Well I'll consider it, in the meantime let's go to dinner I'm starving." We got up and slid into the river pool swimming over to the main building.

By Wednesday night I was all but ready for the guy to approach me, so I was sitting in the same place I was when he first did so. By ready I mean that I'd had three dry martinis . . . very dry.

I was looking out at the ocean after the sun had already set, "Stunning view here isn't it?" A silky voice asked from next to my head.

"Yes it is," I said looking up at him.

"I know it's early and I don't want you to feel pressured, but I couldn't help walking over. You look so beautiful in the sunset," he said. I smiled a tiny smile as he flattered me, "You look relaxed so I'll leave you be," he said.

"I'm Stephanie, what's your name?" I asked before he could leave.

"James," he said slowly making his way back.

"Would you join me, there's plenty of space for two," I said. He was a handsome man: about 6'3", dirty blonde, really muscular, and yes quite hung. Right up to par with my brothers and they were all huge. James slid into the hammock with me, "Ooh your skin is warm," I said snuggling with this complete stranger.

"Stephanie has anyone ever told you how perfect you look?" He asked.

"Not in so many words," I said flushing. Our faces were angled towards each other, so I let myself go and we kissed. It was simple at first before our lips parted and he dove his tongue into my mouth. My swimming head made relaxing a little easier, but now I also wanted to feel more. The only good sex I ever had was with Renee before she left . . . not that I would ever tell anyone that, but for all intents and purposes I was straight not a lesbian. He took my left boob in his hand and started moving it in circles. I moaned high pitched into his mouth and my body quivered. I ran my hand on his warm chest tracing his hard muscles as I made my way down. We made out harder and he pinched my nipple until it was hard.

He pulled back and looked me in the eyes, "Keep watch," he said scooting down a bit. I looked around and there was no one near us. It was pretty dark now the only light coming from the main building. I thought keeping watch would be easy until he started sucking on my nipples. My eyes rolled and I ran my fingers through his soft hair. I bit my lip to keep from moaning too loud and remembered to look around through my swimmy eyes. There was no one around so I took a second to relax before he came up and made out with me again.

"Now it's your turn to keep watch," I said as deeply as I could. I grabbed his steel hard cock in my hand, "Wholly shit how big are you?" I asked.

"Nine inches even," he said.

"Oh fucking seriously?" This man was a godsend. I stroked him more as I made my way down. His cock was at eye level, so I started licking the shaft upwards toward the tip. I did that a few times before I took the whole thing in my mouth. Jessie had once taught me how to suck a dick at least eight inches and I got pretty good to swallowing it balls deep. Our test subject was a very happy boy that night. James was an inch longer and a bit thicker.

I wanted to do this more so I pulled out with a lush popping noise, "Let's go to my room it's a swim and we're right next to it," I said eagerly taking him by the hand. We made our way briskly to my room while I used to butt to block the sight of his erection. I didn't want anyone else to see it, for at least tonight he belonged to me. I slid my card and opened the slider. We went in and he closed it and the blinds behind us, "Sit on the bed I want your cock in my mouth again," I said eagerly.

"No I'll lay on the bed and you sit on my face and then I'll put my cock back in your mouth," he said. I nodded and he laid flat on his back, so I climbed on him straddling his face. I didn't waste any time putting his sweet dick back inside my salivating mouth.

"God your pussy is dripping Stephanie," he said before his hot mouth latched onto it like a leech sucking and lapping. My fists gripped the sheet and I lost focus for a moment before throating him again. Loud nasal moans escaped from my nose and spit flowed as heavily from my mouth to his dick as fluid flowed from my pussy to his mouth. Every suck, lick, and twitch sent me closer until I had to pull off of him. I stroked him with my hand to keep him up, but I shouted loudly when I came for the first time.

"I'm coming, oh James I'm coming so hard!" he sucked harder not letting a single drop miss his tongue. When I finally stopped he turned around and flipped us over. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he plunged deep inside of me filling my tall body with his generous cock. "Oh god, oh fuck you feel so good. God fuck you're so deep James fuck my cervix," I groaned the last part between gritted teeth between his thrusts.

He sped his motions, "Stephanie you've got to the wettest and hottest pussy ever. Damn it I don't want to pull out," he said.

I smiled and put my hands on his face, "Are you cumming already, you can cum inside me I'm on the pill I have been for months," I said.

"Not yet, give me at least an hour," he said smirking. My eyes widened . . . an hour!?

Oh finally, "Make me come, fuck me harder!" I begged. He obliged thrusting deep and fast in me until I came for the second time. We changed positions often: I got on my knees next making his cock reach deeper inside me pressing against new spots. He played with my boobs often moving them in circles and he made me come that way until I fell on my front and he made me come that way. We traded so I was cowgirl bouncing and pivoting trying to get his steel all over until he made me come that way. I turned around going in reverse while he wrapped his right arm around my abdomen and his left on my clit . . . coming again. He slid his arms under my legs, sat up pressing his front against my back and we fucked deeper until again I came. I turned around wrapping my legs around him fucking while we sat up making out. I didn't come with that position because before I could he lifted me off the ground and pinned me against the wall knocking my breath away and making me come in that position. I couldn't take it, my body and my pussy were both exhausted and it had been a lot longer than an hour.

I fell slowly to the ground in a sitting position and rest my back against the wall. "Sorry Jamie, my vagina needs a break," I said.

"Don't apologize this is the best sex ever," he said picking me up princess style.

"Right!? I don't know how you're doing it we started at like eight and it's going on eleven," I said.

"I get off watching you get off, cause Stephanie it's really hot when you get off especially how wet you get when you come," he said.

"I want to keep going, I want to feel your cum inside of me somehow," I said. He pursed his lips for a moment before he pulled me against his chest. His hands grabbed my ass causing me to squeal.

"You think?" He asked.

"I've never done it before," I admitted a little frightened.

"There's a first time for everything, I'll start and if you feel discomfort in any way we'll stop okay?" He asked.

Well he did just make me come more times than I could count so he obviously had experience, "Okay," I whispered. He turned me so I was on my stomach and slid between my legs from behind. I expected his fingers, so when his tongue dove into my ass I was a little surprised. "Huh!" I gasped squirming a bit.

"Relax Stephanie I'm just warming you up," he said softly. He licked and prodded my asshole with his tongue causing the most luscious sensations to course through me. They weren't as sensitive as with my pussy, but they were fabulous. Before too long he slid one finger slowly into my butt. It felt strange, but it didn't hurt it was actually pretty nice.

"Ooh, that's good. How about some more Jamie?" I asked. He slid his middle finger in too and the sensations doubled. Okay, now I wanted his cock in me.

"I want you to fuck my ass right . . . now," I begged between breaths.

"Easy, don't get too eager or this will end before it even starts," he said. I nodded and took deeper breaths. His fingers left and they were replaced with his cock, "Don't move a muscle," he said.

I nodded, he prodded my butt with his tip gently poking into my drenched sphincter. I relaxed best I could until his tip was completely inside of me.

"Ooh, you're really thick," I grunted.

"You want to stop?" He asked.

"No no, just a little . . . ung, more," I moaned. He slowly, but surely filled my tight ass with his cock. It ached a little at first especially when he started pulling in and out, but after a few minutes the pain was gone and the pleasure took over with a vengeance, "Wholly fucking fuck, god deeper fuck the literal shit out of me!" I shouted. He plowed into my ass with no restraint now causing the most intense feelings of pleasure. My shouts turned to pathetic little airy whimpers. My ass was wet from my pussy having been dripping onto it during regular sex and his incessant licking. There was a rude squishing slap every time he bottomed out in me and I fucking loved it. My pussy felt tighter and my body felt so heavy that within another five minutes I was already coming.

My ass tightened around him as I came, "Oh god that's what I was hoping for, you're so tight," he grunted. He flipped me over on my back and slid right back into my ass fucking me like a train. I couldn't believe how long Jamie was lasting, I completely lost count of how many orgasms I had.

At one point we were on our sides, he was behind me lifting my left leg in the air fucking my ass swirling my clit when something very odd happened, "Jamie, I think I'm a having two orgasms," I moaned.

"I'm cumming too, Stephanie!" he shouted. Our loud voices filled the room as I tightened around him one last time as he filled my ass with his hot cum.

"Oh it's so hot, I can feel you pumping into me," I moaned. He finally finished and pulled out. I clench a bit so it didn't escape too much. I grabbed my towel and pushed it out. "Oh my god there's so much," I said as his unbelievable load came pouring out of my ass onto the towel. I finally stopped, folded the towel inward and wipe myself a bit. He wiped on his towel and afterwards we fell into each other's arms.

"I've never come so hard in my whole life," he said.

"I came more in the last three hours than I did in my whole life tenfold," I said giddily. I propped myself up on my elbow and draped myself over his chest, "Thank you James, I really needed this. I may not have known it, but I did," I said.

"I know, I could see it in your eyes," he said. I smiled and we kissed some more before falling asleep.

We both knew that this little romance was temporary, but that didn't mean we weren't going to enjoy it for the rest of the week, until Friday night Jamie and I did everything together. We ate, we danced, we swam, and played on teams in volleyball. It was so fun to lose myself in the fantasy. Then Friday night rolled around and my sex life changed forever. James and I twined our fingers together walking towards the designated room. We were going to be there right on time with everyone else.

"Relax, I've been to an orgy they're really amazing. The girls have their work cut out for them, but they always get an amazing amount of orgasms," he said.

"Okay, I'm just a little worried about DP," I said.

"Well not to toot my own horn, but I seriously doubt a lot of these guys are going to be anywhere near as big as me, the average is not nine inches," he said. Well there was that. We knocked on the door in the specific manner and it opened. We walked in and suddenly everyone being nude was taboo. All the guys had boners and the women were all very wet. I don't know why I pictured three girls myself included surrounded by thirty guys, so I was pleasantly surprised when the ratio was seven to twenty. There was a lot of intimidating gear in here: sex cranes, and swings so many men could be on one girl.

"Oy, this something," I said.

"Stephanie you came, good get ready to come a lot more," Liz said.

"Alright it's nine o'clock," the eldest looking woman said sliding into the bed on top of her man, "I can take two more," she said.

"Three for me," Liz said.

"Grab her, I'll please some others," I said slapping James' ass. He slid under Liz and into her pussy.

"I'll take three no DP for me sorry boys, but my boobs are free," a red head said.

"I can take three too," I said while everyone else divvied up there groups.

"Mm, girls if you see a man waiting grab his dick in your hand if have enough focus," the eldest said popping off her mouth cock sliding right back on. Three men came for me so I sat on a very large leather sex pad.

"Alright start one at a time, you lay down," I said to six inches. He did so and I slowly impaled his cock rev. cowgirl into my previously warmed up ass. "Ooh," I moaned. He wasn't huge like Jamie, but his thickness did feel nice. I slid up and down a bit, "Okay thrust away, you climb inside my pussy," I said to seven inches. He wasted no time as he slid into my soaking orifice,

"Wholly hell girl you're gushing," seven said. I relaxed on six as seven pulled my legs up. They pumped into me deeply and it felt incredible.

"Oh this amazing," I groaned.

"Told you so," Liz whimpered happily having a cock spew cum on her face.

Right, "You mouth," I ordered six and a half inches. "Just pump into it I'll try hard not to bite," I said when he got a little confused. He slid in and I opened my throat until he was all the way down. It was marginally easier to breathe through my nose with six and half. With Jamie it clogged up a bit here and there.

"Wholly shit you're balls deep man," Seven said to six and half. I was very distracted. I focused mainly on sucking six and a half while the other two gave me my first orgasm of the night and the hardest of my life so far. I screamed against six and half's dick and six plowed deep into me cumming in thick ribbons. That was my favorite part of anal so far was being filled with cum.