All Comments on 'Stephanie'

by QuietWonder

Sort by:
  • 233 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have you ever finished a story or do you just lose interest after the sex scene? I've read 2 of your stories and both good until they ended so abruptly. No one likes cliffhangers, so please try to finish up with a chapter 2,,3,4. I've read some of these stories that have 30 chapters and loved them. I'll have to revisit your page in the future, and hope to find some additional chapters to your existing works. There good starters, just unfinished!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 stars. Honestly, it would have been 5 if you'd made it longer. I dislike short stories.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

Very good to excellent one half of a story. I reluctantly give it four stars. If it ever gets finished, and the second (or more) part(s) is as good, I’d happily give it five...even though the premise of Stephanie pulling that stunt, and having an affair with her boss after all the build up regarding their great sex life and love for each other, is blown to bits, is somewhat hard to swallow, But, it’s fiction, and I give it a bye for that fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with prior comments that this requires a second part. As a result. Igave 4 star rather than 5.

Have you retired from writing on this site? If so, please indicate in your bio. You obviously have talent. Hope you continue to write and expand your stories.

G

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When it was first talked about the Anal Him with the Strap-on and then the shower and shaving thing I thought the next step would be His Cders outfit you know Panties crotchless and Open Back side with a Trainer bra and Maybe a see threw Teddy or even a Maids outfit t and then some hunk of a Guy to Then Anal the Husband would be give Him a Mouth full and then want to turn Him around for His real anal (not with a Strap-on ) while the wife was giddily watching and Maybe She would have some how Put Her Husband in a Cock Cage But I did not think it would Be her Boss and and the Boss getting His Butt kicked But that did surprise Me and as it seems all or most of the stories here NO FREAKEN ENDING Why?

Opinionated1Opinionated1about 1 year ago

Sad really- you spent a decent amount of time developing the beginning of this tale,

but just about zero time on the 'LW' part. As we're reading it becomes pretty obvious

Stephanie's desire for fringe sex would eventually cause an explosion. You need to

build more drama and mental torture into the story for Danny, but give him more than

a paragraph or two to respond. as poorly as they treated him, we should get to hear about

him exploding Brian's life into little pieces..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No ending at all You left all the readers hanging typical writes Mistake. Is theree to be a fa;;ow up ? I hope so if not maybe you need to find something else to write about Maybe On how to make a dog fart!

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Now we know why Stephanie had been going crazy with the strap on for the last 10 days but, otherwise no indication at all she was messing around with her boss. Sure, her wanting to shave him and not allowing him to cum was a give away something wrong was getting ready to happen but, the story was nearly over by then.

No build up of changes in her attitude or behavior other than the strap on and then just drop the boss into the equation. Especially since he has pictures of her sucking his cock. Really didn't work.

As previous comments stated. Zero ending.

Also another common error. No interaction between the husband and wife. A few sniffled apologies and him screaming names as her doesn't really count. A final scene when they sign the divorce papers, he allows her a few minutes to explain how things went so wrong so quickly and then they go their separate ways could have salvaged a story with potential that went off the rails quickly with the too fast ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF?? Where's the ending? This's a partial story. 2 stars bec. of that. WHY do you assholes write incomplete stories? Bob

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Oh, thank God. I thought Femdom agitprop was going to ruin this cuckold, but he fought back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

finish the damn story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your girl uses a strapon on you shes telling you your the bitch in the relationship and she has no respect for you and will eventually cheat, getting something up the ass is for women exclusively.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

So the husband is having his Ask fuck boy dildo but he claims he's not gay

And the wife ends up thinking that he is gay.

Gee . I wonder why?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why get mad bitch boy. You let her do it and continue. Definitely a prime example of a real man you wimp. I can not imagine how anyone can let another use and talk to them like that!!!

Deserve All you get

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Im sorry, you let your wife fuck you in the ass and call you bitch boy... what do you expect lol

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ftds

dikupinyadikupinya10 months ago
good start

please finish the story

bobareenobobareeno10 months ago

Exceptional first story. His love of butt play set him up for the fall. Nicely done.

oldwolf58oldwolf589 months ago

good start but needs finished

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

None of ur stories have a finish..half baked and extremely frustrating to read!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What happened next?

Addicted098Addicted0988 months ago

This was pretty unique spin on this spin. I appreciate that. But you do need go deeper in the characters. What was the wife thinking ? Did she not view him as a proper man anymore ? How woud she explain her actions later ? All this shoud have been added into the story or become the 2nd part. That woud have made the story complete.

orion2bear2orion2bear28 months ago

Where is the restof the story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It amazes me the amount of onlyfans couples out there, where the guy allows himself to be pegged by his wife. I don’t believe there is any pleasure for either sex on the receiving end. However, if you are the one doing the fucking- Some men get off on the control, and even the pain it causes. But the act itself can feel very good. Women don't have a dick, so the only pleasure they get, is the pain and humiliation they cause. And the control. The woman’s movement used to be about equality. Now, it is about Narcissist control. In the 80’s, “ We are going to my parents for the weekend. If you are nice to my family, to show my appreciation, I will give you a toe curling blowjob when we get home”

Now- If you let me peg your ass for 1/2 hour with minimal lube, I will give you a blowjob( while she gives them out like candy at work) So here is the lesson- Don’t allow your wife to force you to make concessions you don’t want to make. Don’t allow sex, for either of you, to be a bartering tool. If she cuts you off, ask for a legal separation. If you suspect she is cheating, get phone surveillance, and put cameras in your house. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story 5 stars. Restart writing, you are good!

photogman18photogman186 months ago

About 1/3 of a story. Not even halfway. Completely unsatisfying, wasted time. On a positive note, what was there was well-written, and technically correct.

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright5 months ago

This was stupid, and another thing don't no where all the writers live but in America you just can't throw people out of their homes. Even if you're not married to them you have to go through the whole eviction thing. In real world, if they don't want to leave they don't have to.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit5 months ago

An interesting intro, but only a quarter of the way into his awakening, when suddenly, and quite rudely, perfunctorily & mysteriously abandoned , virtually mid-howl?

----------<<<>>>-----------

As they say on the Mastermind Quiz show, when the time-up drum-roll cuts in mid-question, "I have started, -so I will finish"!

----------<<<>>>-----------

So FFS please FTDS, man- YOU have wound us all up, it's all on YOU to finish what YOU have started!

Do NOT be a mealy-mouthed Quitter, even a feral street-cat don't pull-out afore the Vinegar-Stroke, OR do you make a career out of being an abject failure at everything you do!?!?

R.S.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio4 months ago

What’s here is around a 4*, but it just ends in midair, so I gave it a 2*. The MC was stupid in allowing Stephanie to abuse him. He should have put his foot down when she bought the new toy and said, “NO…we didn’t buy it together or talk about it. When she started calling him “bitch boy” that was a huge red light he should have put a stop right away. It was demeaning by itself and it was a solid clue she was (or would soon be) cheating. Part 2 needed to clue us all in on what she could have possibly been thinking!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hope there will be a part 2 because the end is so sudden

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

While I enjoy your work, the stories end too quickly and there is never an acceptable ending that gives the reader a sense of closure or revenge or whatever it takes to usually finish up a story such as this but I have no read that in 2/3 of your work.you write so well that I am sure you could do better and make everything you create a five star gem. Good luck. Mitchell

Booboo12629Booboo1262915 days ago

A total waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous