All Comments on 'Stephanie Kifowit: Morning Rise'

by aurorail

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Series

Great start and a interesting premise. I do hope to read many tales involving the still lovely and engaging Stephanie.

Thinking there might be a few nc/reluctant situations as politics making strange bedfellows and all that. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Pure crap. Learn to spell or at least do a spell check. You write like a 5th grader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
whore

You are a whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story - captures the real Stephanie perfectly. The author obviously knows her.

Wow, great writing. This is a great story that captures the real Stephanie perfectly. The author obviously knows her.

I know Stephanie personally and of her. I find this portrayal consistent with what I know of and have witnessed about her. She really is drawn to men of power: wealth, physical power, and political power. One thing in her defense, I don;t think she wants power for the usual reasons, I think she is genuinely sexually aroused by it. In other words,her attraction to such men is very visceral and she revels in the aura of such men. That makes her an honest slut. I am on the fence if she is bi-sexual.. There are a lot of rumors about her and Lisa Madigan and given she is attracted to power it would not surprise me.

Great story by someone clearly in the know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous