Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the act, Jantel came up behind Stephanie with a mop and proceeded to stick the handle between the girl's legs with the encouragement of her teammates. The thin aluminum pole slid inside, making her moan loudly between the quarterback's thighs.

"You know what?..." Jantel said, noticing the wetness of Stephanie's box and the gentle way she was willingly rocking back and forth against the handle. "...I think she's enjoying it!...Hey, Denise, bet she cums before you."

Denise flipped her a middle finger and then pressed Stephanie's face harder into her stale pussy, making her work harder. Both women began pounding their hips and Jantel fucked Stephanie with the mop as if she was churning butter, hammering it in and out at lightning speed.

After several minutes of action, Stephanie began to tense up, feeling herself reaching the point of climax. But just like her fast reactions on the field, Denise was getting there too. The mob yelled approval, taking bets on who would make it first.

Finally, Denise gritted her teeth and clamped her legs around Stephanie's head, breaking the girl's rhythm. Stephanie whined in frustration as Jantel lost her grip and the stick slid out, only for Denise to suddenly orgasm, humping the pretty face in front of her until the sensation passed.

"Shit," Jantel said, shoving Stephanie over with her foot. Denise raised her arm in triumph and then took a swig from a bottle of water. She turned the bottle over, dumping what was left onto Stephanie's head.

They weren't through with the slavegirl yet. More horny lesbians stepped forward to have their way with her and soon, she was slung over a bench with her legs above her head, being molested from both ends. One woman sat on her face and another positioned herself so that she could grind her snatch against Stephanie's. Throughout, greedy fingers and hands and mouths danced across her body, finding her most sensitive parts.

Then Stephanie was on the wet floor again, being made to "chase pussy" as the women called it. They stood around her, making her eat one of them out, then when Bernie yelled "CHANGE!" Stephanie had to crawl as fast as she could to a perform the act on another woman. Adding to the fun, some of the players twisted up wet towels and began whipping Stephanie's ass as she scrambled from one cunt to the next.

When that game ran its course, someone picked up the mop again and had two of the girls pin Stephanie's hands down. The squad wanted to keep pushing her limits and as they held her down, a chant echoed through the tiled walls of the complex.

"Up the ass! Up the ass! Up the ass!"

Stephanie felt the pole sinking into her asshole. The degrading assault made her pussy tingle and her nipples harden and she was soon begging to cum. Fortunately, the women were happy to help her along the way by frigging her clit and slapping her face, turning her into a raving sex-crazed puppet.

She came with a loud gasp, spraying on the floor to the sounds of her tormentors congratulating each other. Only then, when everyone had had their fill, did they make her crawl back into the shower room.

The twenty-strong squad stood around her again, glaring down on her tired naked form. Her eyes darted around them, seemingly pleading for mercy. But like Jantel had said, if she wanted mercy, she had come to the wrong locker room.

Whispers ran around the circle, players shielding their mouths and telling each other something in their friends' ears, eliciting giggles and raucous hollering. Soon, the circle had closed in tight, making Stephanie feel almost claustrophobic. There was no escape, no shred of light between their wide bodies and thick legs.

"Keep your chin up, girl," Bernie said in a low menacing tone. "We want to see your purdy face."

Then, the women pulled back on their crotches, spreading their lips. Stephanie thought they were demanding another round of cunnilingus but as she pushed her head forward to begin, the reality hit her.

Huh?...OH!...EW! EW!

She had tasted urine before thanks to being made to cleanse the Madame's snatch after visiting the toilet, but she had never had anyone relive themselves directly onto her. Her mouth had been open, ready to service, and the first jet splattered over her lips, startling her with its sudden salty warmth. The stream flew around in a haphazard pattern, covering her from head to toe. More streams followed as the other women let loose, dousing her in their golden nectar.

"Drink up, bitch! Every drop!"

Stephanie knelt in middle of the room while they hosed her, doing her best to catch as much of the piss as she could. The acrid taste and smell surrounded her at every turn. Most of the streams hit her body, soaking her tits and thighs, leaving her skin glimmering with dampness. She could feel each surge raining on her body like tiny warm fingers, seeping into her pores, each one reminding her of the filthy whore she had become.

When the cascades trickled out, she found herself pressing her lips to the wet floor, slurping up the stale liquid like a thirsty dog. Bernie's rough hand grabbed her by the back of the head and dragged her face across the tiles, mopping it up with her hair.

The women laughed as Stephanie was then sat back against the wall where they'd found her, Bernie tying her hands again to the shower lever.

"You did good, girlie. But you sure do reek!"

The shower above her came on and she felt the merciful spray of warm water washing away the pee, matting her hair down. Amused, the others showered too, praising Bernie for giving them the time of their lives. Gradually they left the room to change and Stephanie, left alone under the shower, could hear their voices echoing around the building, talking about her in crude ways and singing their team song as loudly as they could.

Bernie was the last to leave. Still smiling, she rolled the dripping slavegirl up in a blanket and dropped her in the back of her pickup. The large woman had never felt so loved by her sisters and she wondered if she could negotiate another rental from the enigmatic Madame Snyde, salivating at the prospect of another depraved weekend. If everyone on the team pitched in, maybe they could come to an agreement, she thought. The truck turned left at the gate, in the direction of the old house on the hill.

12