Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not too soon, old chap," said the Madame "Surely you want to test out that arse of hers?"

He agreed that he did and Snyde was happy to oblige him, pulling Stephanie towards a couch and making her crawl up until she was kneeling on the cushion and bent over invitingly, her panties still hanging loose around her thighs and her head pushed down on the seat. The older woman spun around, finding the man with the video camera and making sure he was close enough to get a good angle.

"Would you like your little bottom fucked, Stephanie?" she asked, speaking loudly so the camera would pick her up.

"Yes, miss." The lens zoomed in on the nervous crystal blue eyes.

"Well you'd better ask him politely!"

"Please, sir," Stephanie begged, parting her cheeks again. "Please will you fuck my bottom?"

"I suppose I better!" laughed the bird man, stepping forward and planting one foot up on the cushion and giving the camera a good view as he pushed his slick penis against her ass. Just as she'd said, it was still tight. But a few increasingly hard shoves and thrusts enabled him to penetrate her before long.

Stephanie gasped as she felt him break through her ring, squeezing his thick veiny cock up her back passage. Cheers went up as he planted himself inside her until his balls were firmly pressed against her pussy. Slowly, he began to glide in and out, quickening his pace gradually as her forbidden hole accepted him. Very soon, the camera was filming the man plowing hard into her, a relentless tempo accompanied by the sounds of slapping and moaning from both participants. The others urged the man on, amazed by how much she could take.

Eventually, she was as loose for him as she could be and he tested the limits of her muscles, occasionally pulling all the way out and leaving her asshole gaping open, before plunging back inside. He grabbed her bunches like handlebars, pulling her back onto him and she responded by fucking him back. Feeling his legs getting tired, the man then withdrew and pulled her up off the couch, switching places so that he could sit down and she could do the hard work.

She did this to his liking, letting his strong hands twirl her around to face the mob and making her straddle him cowgirl style. With legs spread and both feet up on the cushion, the video camera had unimpeded access to her open cunt, which seemed to be crying out for its own visitor. But that would have to wait. Stephanie leaned back, propping her hands behind her and sitting down carefully on his dick until he impaled her again. Like a veteran pornstar, she bounced her butt up and down, fucking her own ass with his engorged member.

Within minutes, he was ready to climax. Rather than empty himself inside her, he instead pushed her forward, making her arms shoot out and steady herself by planting her hands on the floor. He sat up, rubbing his cock energetically as her open asshole quivered in front of him and with a howl he shot his load on and around the reddened opening. More cheers. More humiliation.

"Not so tight or little now, is it?" chuckled the Madame, eyeing her freshly iced ring.

"No, miss," Stephanie admitted, her voice shaking.

"Right then...who's next?!"

xxxxxxxxxx

The evening wore on.

By now, both slavegirls had been put through an exhausting series of sexual encounters, performing for the audience like puppets. Nina had demonstrated her full range of experience, eagerly sucking and fucking whoever was put in front of her and experiencing no less than three wonderful orgasms throughout. Her body was covered in a thin coat of perspiration and other bodily fluids but she didn't seem to want to stop.

Stephanie on the other hand was suffering silently at the whim of the people, her body craving more but her mind wanting to fling herself from one of the large classic windows into the darkness beyond. Despite pleasuring a number of strangers that night, she had only been permitted to cum once. But even that single release had felt like a sudden oasis of unimaginable rapture, transcending her away from the reality of her situation and for a few blissful seconds sending her to a heavenly place.

Another man finished himself on her face, spraying her features with streams of gloopy cream. As he relaxed, staggering back to zip himself up, Stephanie decided she should try to seize the moment and use her allocated break for the evening.

"May I please use the bathroom now, miss?" she asked Madame Snyde, her chin dripping cum.

Snyde glanced up at the clock, the hands reading 10.00. She took a silk handkerchief and wiped Stephanie's dry face before peering down at it. "Ten o'clock. Looks like you missed your slot," the domme said, her eyes twinkling with malice.

Wait...what?!

Stephanie's heart stopped. Was she joking? She couldn't possibly be expected to wait until tomorrow morning...

And then it all made sense. Of course she didn't. She wanted to test her limits in front of a room full of people or watch her fail, all in another game to extend her suffering into new levels of humiliation. Already, Stephanie's bloated bladder was aching, holding five hours of liquids inside.

You can do this. Just hold on!

"Stand up," Snyde commanded. "I'll let you take a short break but you're not leaving this room until all of my guests have had their fill. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, miss."

"Perhaps you could wait over there near the bar while we all take a few minutes. I think everyone needs their drinks refreshed anyway." The flame-haired slave stood up on her sore legs. Her need to pee was distracting but she knew she needed to concentrate. As she began to make her way to a space on the hardwood floor, Snyde grabbed her wrist. "Not like that, slut. Have some decorum and put your knickers on," she said, tossing the underwear to her.

Stephanie pulled the girlish pink panties back on and slinked through the crowd, who followed behind, gathering around her in a new circle. She stood patiently before them as Nina returned to the bar, taking more drinks orders.

You can do it. These people won't be here all night...will they?

But looking around the room, no one seemed even close to wanting to leave. And the clock seemed to move so slowly. How much longer could she last? An hour? Two hours? It seemed impossible...

Stephanie's heart pounded hard in her chest. When the guests received a new drink at the bar, they returned to watch her, chatting among themselves in hushed tones. She needed to use the restroom. She needed to use it right now. Prunella Snyde swanned by, checking that her guests were happy.

"Please..." she muttered, her voice strained. "PLEASE..."

"What's that?" Snyde said casually, pretending not to hear.

You can't do this to me...


"Please, miss. I beg you. Please let me use the bathroom. I'll only be a minute..."

"Oh for heaven's sake! No more complaining! I don't want to hear another peep from you." The Madame opened her hand, revealing something small inside of it. "Fortunately, I have just the thing to help. Open your mouth."

The young woman saw her mistress's hand reach for her face and popped the baby's pacifier between her lips. Stephanie cringed with embarrassment as the guests pointed and laughed at her. The plastic nipple prevented her from speaking but the Madame's orders had already prevented her from even trying to ask for permission again.

Looking decidedly ridiculous, Stephanie fidgeted on the spot and watched in quiet horror as the man with the camera emerged from the crowd and pointed his lens at her, forever capturing her shameful state of affairs. She wished he would go before it got any worse but deep down she knew it was about to. Her pussy tingled, desperate to relieve itself of the weight inside her and in response she began to shift from side to side, moving her feet up and down in an attempt to trick her body into forgetting about her problem.

COME ON! Stay focused!

For a while this seemed to help but as the minutes passed, the impromptu dance was becoming less and less effective. Stephanie then shifted her tactic, hoping to stem the sensation in her lower body. Her hands edged from her sides to the front of her and her fingers pressed in under crotch.

You don't need to go. You don't need to go. You don't need to go.

Again, this seemed to help for a while but still, the clock ticked. More and more guests were now watching Stephanie with interest, amused by her obvious need to pee and her inability to disobey the order to stay where she was. Worse still, they all slurped at straws and tinkled ice in their glasses, only adding to her torment.

Just breath. Deep breaths. Don't think about!

But she couldn't ignore it. The feeling inside her was all consuming. She could see the door at the side of the room and wished beyond anything else that she could just run to it and escape. The daydream didn't help either. Instead, a pang of discomfort made her clamp her hands harder to her crotch. Desperate, she pressed her knees together as hard as she could, her toes turning inwards.

Fuck, fuck ,fuck...

Prunella Snyde smirked, watching her with as much interest as everyone else from the sidelines. She too wondered how long this game would last. Stephanie was half squatting now, putting as much pressure as she could against the building pressure inside her. More minutes passed.

Fffuuuuckkk....pleeeaseeee....

She whined from behind the pacifier, face contorted in anguish. Her body was rocking on the spot and the crowd inched back slightly, sensing something was about to give. Her pelvic walls were squeezed as tight as possible.

Oh fuck...no, please...not like this...not in front of all these people...

But it was no use. In a final whine of defeat, the dam finally gave way. The first thing Stephanie felt was the warmth, running between her fingers and along the inside of her panties. Then the force of the leak picked up and the trickle became a flood. She heard the sound of liquid drumming against the wooden floor and then streams of it sliding down the insides of her legs. It gushed out of her and the sudden intense relief of the pressure felt like an orgasm, treating her to a few seconds of euphoric freedom.

Not that it lasted long. After the initial release, the urine just kept flowing like it would never stop and Stephanie was left standing in the middle of the room, wetting herself in front of an audience for the best part of a minute. The piss soaked into her socks and pooled on the floor around her. It crept up her panties, turning the fabric translucent and making it cling to her curves. Finally, as the torrent began to peter out, Stephanie grimaced with shame. The guests were in hysterics, amazed that a grown woman had just disgraced herself in front of them.

"Oh dear!" Madame Snyde purred, looking down at the puddle as Stephanie's face turned a deep shade of crimson. "Peeing your panties like a little girl? You should be ashamed of yourself. And just look at the mess you've made of my floor!"

Nina supplied Stephanie with a roll of paper towels and a bottle of cleaning spray and Snyde ordered Stephanie to clean up, forcing her onto all fours to stretch out her embarrassment. Still dripping wet, the once proud woman mopped up her own pee, its acrid smell invading her nostrils as she worked her way through sheet after sheet of the paper.

"Nina! Get over here and bring the case!"

Case?...What now?

Stephanie finished her humbling task and watched as Nina spread out a mat over the polished wooden surface.

"Well, if you can't be trusted to act like a big girl, we'll just have to treat you otherwise," the Madame grinned, goading more laughter from the audience.

With that, Nina helped Stephanie lie back on the mat and proceeded to remove the sodden panties. She felt utterly degraded as she realized what was coming. For her part, Nina's haughty expression seemed to have vanished and Stephanie wondered for a moment whether part of her fellow slavegirl was jealous of the attention she had received over the evening. But loyal as ever, Nina made no objection. Instead, she pushed Stephanie's legs up and ran a baby wipe over her wet area, cleansing her skin and sending inappropriate tingles through Stephanie's cunt. Despite all the suffering, her body was still aroused.

Nina then dusted the woman's private parts with talcum powder and for the final indignity, laid out an adult-sized diaper underneath her. Stephanie winced as she felt the padded garment being wrapped around her and taped down.

The humiliation was excruciating. With a final smack of her hand against Stephanie's freshly diapered butt, Snyde ordered her new slavegirl to serve her punishment in the corner of the room and invited her guests to continue their fun.

"Anyone for another drink?"

xxxxxxxxxx

The tall thin man in the gray cloak and horned devil mask clinked his glass to Prunella Syde's.

"My congratulations, Prunella. I have to say I'm very impressed with the level of submissiveness in your new catch. It was just as you'd said."

Throughout the evening, he had been the only guest to not partake in some way in the evening's physical festivities, choosing instead to observe quietly from the margins.

"Thank you, old friend. So what do you think? Do you wish to find a place for her for a few weeks?"

He thought for a moment, swirling the whiskey in his tumbler.

"I think that goes without saying...although I have one reservation."

"And what would that be?"

"Well," he said, the sides of his mouth curling up, "she does have such little breasts. Usually my clientele prefer a bit more to hold onto."

"Say no more. I'm sure we can arrange to fix that. When would be a good time to visit your office?"

"Give me a month or two. I need time to prepare. In fact, I may even start tonight. As always, it's been a pleasure."

The man rose, setting his glass down and taking her hand in his to peck a gentle kiss on her knuckle. Then he headed for the exit. He glanced back just once at the room before he left, seeing Stephanie in the corner, sucking the cock of yet another perverted stranger.

Yes, he thought to himself. She'll do just fine.

xxxxxxxxxx

In the weeks that followed, Stephanie was forced into a punishing new routine. Not satisfied with simply restricting her bathroom breaks, Madame Snyde insisted that she work her way back up to the privilege of being allowed to use a toilet. Her new game was the ultimate combination of control and humiliation.

Stephanie began at Level One, which put her in diapers at all times. The rest of her outfit was matched to this style, frequently involving a bib, a pacifier and any number of other infant accessories the Madame had picked out for her. For three full days, she was banned from any other option but to make use of the diaper and although she was not limited to relieving herself at only four times a day, the excruciating shame of soiling herself and having to be changed like a baby kept her from being careless when it came to her basic needs.

After those three days, she would be automatically upgraded to Level Two. This is when the test really kicked in. The diapers were put away and exchanged for 'big girl' underwear, usually a small pair of the most girlish panties the Madame could find. But the concession came with its own drawbacks. The four times a day restriction of twice before noon and twice after was reinstated and Stephanie would have to suffer through her daily chores with at least part of her concentration constantly dedicated to where the hands on the clock were pointed. When those times came, Stephanie would have to ask permission from her domme and if granted, she would then race to fetch a plastic child's potty, taking it to Snyde and using it to relieve herself in front of the older woman's watchful gaze. Once done, she would have to clean the potty out herself and resume her duties until the next embarrassing session. However, failing to hold out until her dedicated time would see her bumped back down to Level One and the process would start again.

If she could last three days without incident, she would be upgraded to Level Three, she would once again be allowed to use the regular toilet, along with wearing her normal outfits and even granted one extra daily release time of her choosing. Despite these new freedoms, she was still bound to requesting permission to go and would still have to relieve herself in full view of her mistress as a constant reminder of her lowly place. And still, should she fail to keep to her schedule, she could be cruelly bumped back down all the way to Level One.

In the weeks that followed the party, Stephanie failed to get to Level Three a total of five times. The terrible feeling of having to start the trial from scratch hurt her a little more on each occasion. The first time she actually reached Level Three, she thought she was home free and that the worst had to be over. But out of sheer sadistic enjoyment, Snyde soon spent an evening making Stephanie drink pints of water, until it became too much for her to retain and she wet herself while serving the domme her late night cup of earl gray. To her dismay, Stephanie was ordered to clean herself up and fetch the diaper bag, demoting her back to at least another six days of harrowing indignity.

More than a month had passed when Madame Snyde brought new guests to the house. The two couples were all in their twenties and good looking, decked out in designer clothes, whitened teeth and natural golden tans. The men were slightly older, Stephanie noticed as she served them drinks, while the women were stunning. They were all in the movie industry but exactly what that meant, Stephanie didn't know. Based on some of the discussion she had been able to hear, Snyde was helping to fund some project of theirs and Stephanie gathered that the men were producers and their partners apparently actresses doing their best to get their big break.

In another life, that could have been me. It SHOULD have been me. I could have been rich and famous and adored. Instead of...this...

"Girl! Tea! Now!" Snyde snapped, shaking the slavegirl out of her daydream and summoning her near. The young people eyed her awkwardly, familiar with Madame Snyde's private life but still a little unnerved by the casualness with which the older woman flaunted her love of domination. Even more peculiar to them was the odd but strangely sexy getup the young woman had on. Tiny pink panties, shiny black shoes, frilly lace socks and a bib around her collar, leaving her otherwise nude. They ignored her for the most part, going on with their conversation as Stephanie poured each of them a new cup, shuffling papers and folders around the mahogany coffee table. Her hands shook as she tipped the teapot and her legs seemed to be pressing tightly together.

"Be careful, Stephanie. Don't drip anything on these documents," Snyde said, noticing the girl's discomfort.

"Excuse me, miss. May I..." Stephanie hesitated, not wanting to ask in front of the guests. But the urge was intense and she couldn't miss her time. She was far too close to promotion to miss out now even though she knew what it would mean. "...May I please use the potty?"

The guests went quiet and one of the men spluttered, almost choking on his tea. Snyde looked at the clock and shrugged. "Very well. Be quick!"

Stephanie placed the teapot carefully back on the tray and hurried as quickly as she could on her heels towards the door. When she returned, she had the potty in her hands, ready to go. Without a second thought, she placed it on the ground in front of her mistress.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Snyde said, "if you need any further proof of the power I hold, pay attention. Slave, you may proceed."