Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie tugged her panties down to her ankles and quickly sat down on the plastic seat, her adult ass barely fitting over the pan and spilling over the sides. A second later, there came the hard drumming sound of her piss hitting the side of the bowl and Stephanie's face simultaneously turned to deep relief and severe shame.

"Oh my gawd!" one of the women laughed. "She's actually doing it! That's so...pathetic!" The others chuckled nervously, in awe of the authority this woman had placed over the girl.

"As you can see, my money and influence is not an issue. But I am not one to be played games with. This woman once made the mistake of wronging people close to me. I expect any investment I make in your business to be based on full trust. I keep my word and I expect my business partners to do the same, no exceptions."

The young men nodded, still half distracted by Stephanie's self-debasement.

"Holy fuck," the other woman muttered, seeing Stephanie biting her lip. "I hope that's all she's doing..."

But they didn't know how the game worked. There was no time for modesty. A vulgar slapping sound hit the bottom of the plastic basin.

"EEWW!" cried the woman, placing her hand to her face.

"Perhaps we'd better take this into the other room," Snyde said, standing and pointing the way to the study as the smell began to reach them. The men and women sprang up and rushed for the door, grabbing the documents. "Quickly, quickly."

As they left the room, Stephanie remained fixed to the potty, oblivious to the commotion and absorbed by her own minuscule moment of liberation.

Yes! Level Three! I made it to Level Three again! I knew I could do it!