All Comments on 'Stephen'

by ThomasPain

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 6 years ago
WoW!!!

Its been a while since something here took me on a wild ride like that!

That was an EXCELLENT Story! Everything about it was great! The build-up, the characters, the seduction and the control. Fan-Fucking- Tastic!

Please continue this, I would love to read more. I am pretty sure that I would love to read anything that you submitted.

Thanks for writing and posting here.

Please don't stop.

ThomasPainThomasPainabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks Failedscout!

Thanks for your kind words. I've got some other stuff I've been working on. Hope it's not a let down. Different themes ... but some similarities as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Next?

Joellen might want to meet and play with Julie and Stephen together or separately. I would like to read about their session(s).

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Loved This!

Sizzling hot! You're my new favorite author. Hope you'll keep writing & posting regularly. Loved the caring way she topped him until at the end, he got to top her. I particularly relished the emotional connection between Stephen and Travis. I personally dislike all the nasty name calling & humiliation some authors use. Often it's just mean, rather than erotic.

Please don't add Julie to the mix. This threesome is still too new & fragile. It takes time to assimilate a newbie into a sexual triad. Stephen is going to need some serious aftercare to process everything that happened to him in just one session. Thank you!

ThomasPainThomasPainabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Nthusiastic

Thanks Nthusiastic!

Hope it won't let you down too much that there is some name calling in another story of mine. Glad you liked this one and I hope to write some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous