Stephen Makes a Movie

Story Info
He makes a movie with four friends.
10k words
4.42
33.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers

It was a fresh, blustery day in April and Stephen was bored. He was seemingly gallivanting from one erotic escapade to another. He didn't seem to be able to put a foot wrong with the opposite sex. But good as it was, as exciting and exhilarating each steamy encounter had been, he felt the need for a fresh challenge. He wanted to indulge himself. He wanted to make a porn flick.

It was while he was thinking about this in his study that morning that he got a call from his friend Lorna, who had seduced him after mending his computer months earlier and had then had an alcohol induced threesome with Charlene.

'Hi Lorna, what a surprise this is baby, how are you?'

Oh I'm fine thanks, I just thought I'd call you up, I've missed you and wondered if you would like a drink sometime maybe?'

'Absolutely, when are you free – what about this week?'

'Yes, that would be good, how does Wednesday sound?'

'Hang on a second, let me check my diary...'

...

'Erm yes, Wednesday looks OK, about seven? We could go to the White Lion.'

'Great – that's a date then'.

'Ok, what have you been doing with yourself anyway.'

'Oh the business is going from strength to strength, I've taken on another member of staff and opened a second workshop in Hyde St.'

'Oh I'm so pleased to hear that Lorna. You work hard and deserve the success.'

'How's your PC'.

'Oh, never been better, it's worked fine since you fixed it.'

There was a beeping noise in the background.

'Hey Stephen I've got to go, a customer's come in, shall I see you in the pub?'

'Yeah sure, see you then, bye!'

Stephen felt lifted after his conversation with Lorna and it gave him the inkling of an idea. Other than the fact that she was just about the best shag he had had and would like to rekindle things in that direction, he wondered if she might be up for the film.

On the Wednesday evening the nasty weather from earlier in the week had been replaced by nondescript cloudy skies and the odd shower. Stephen showered and shaved ready for his date with Lorna. He was a few minutes late getting to the pub and Lorna was sitting at a small table beyond the bar. She looked round and beamed when she saw him.

'Stephen, oh I have missed you!'

She threw her arms around him and he responded as they hugged warmly.

'And you, and you baby, oh you smell gorgeous.'

'Oooh do I, I just bought it last week, it's called Liaisons.'

Stephen brushed her hair to one side and sniffed her neck and gave it a little kiss.

'Mmmmm Stephen, you haven't lost your touch have you', she said shuddering.

'No, I'm still a naughty boy.'

Stephen stood back from her and admired her as if she was a newly unveiled exhibit.

'Lorna you look fantastic; you're such a corking bird!'

'I think I might object to being called a 'corking bird' if it had come from anyone else but you say it in such a charming way, I'm actually flattered.' Lorna laughed as a smirk spread across Stephen's face.

She did look particularly good. Her hair was a little longer and she had it took back in a loose pony tail, so that some still fell over her shoulders at the front. She wore the tightest of tight blue jeans, which hugged her fantastic figure beautifully. She had a matching denim jacket and a frilly white blouse beneath, through which Stephen could make out her lacy bra.

'You look good enough to eat darling.'

'You can eat me later', she said with a giggle, how about a drink.'

'Yes, do you still drink J2O?'

'Yes, still Apple and Cranberry, you've got a good memory.'

They sat down and chatted about old times and Stephen gave her a brief account of some of his recent exploits.

'So what made you become a driving instructor?'

'I just wanted to get out, and cos I drive a minibus I thought I was qualified to take the extra lessons they insist on and passed first time. They insist on very high standards. But it all went a bit wrong!'

'Wrong, how wrong?'

'It's me Lorna and my weakness.'

'Mmmm? Have you been really naughty Stephen, do tell.' Lorna looked fascinated and sat on the edge of her chair.

'Well, when you take lessons and do the tests you meet all sorts of people including some really nice-looking women. I just had this idea of maybe seeing if some of them would be a bit naughty. I harboured the idea for a while but never acted on it. Then one day, this girl, Katie – oh Lorna, she was so sweet and that short denim skirt!'

'Bloody ell what happened?'

'Well, she was a good driver, but well, I failed her and suggested if she wanted to pass, she would have to be really nice to me.'

'Stephen! Oh ha ha HAAA!, What are you LIKE!!!

A few people in the pub looked round at Lorna's outburst.

'Oh sorry, sorry', she said contritely.

'It's OK babe anyway, one thing led to another and well, she was hesitant at first but then she just went wild. I mean, here was me trying it on. Maybe I would get a little fumble and hopefully a suck and before I knew it, we were outside and I was giving her one against a fence. She was so up for it Lorna, it was amazing.'

Lorna looked agog and was really taking everything in.

'Anyway, a few weeks went by and another one turned up who looked like she might be game and well, I chose the wrong one. She was a bit older and I just read her wrong. When I suggested that she might go a bit further to pass, she went mental and stormed off to the office. I denied everything of course, but the centre was very suspicious and I was suspended pending the inquiry.'

'The bitch!' Interjected Lorna.

'So there was an investigation and so on. They never proved anything obviously but I was made redundant, owing to seasonal changes or something, but I was sacked effectively.'

'Oh you poor darling.'

'I know. I'm not proud of what I did though, I overstepped the mark.'

'Oh I don't know, you've got to live. That Katie sounded alright though?'

'Yes, I don't regret that, she was a real babe.'

'Oh well, just put it down to experience.'

'Anyway, enough about me, what you been up to apart from the computers?'

'Oh, it's been quiet really. I had a brief relationship with a guy at the gym but it didn't last long, he was a bit of a twat!.'

'Oh erm...'

'Everyone's dull compared with you Stephen, you brought excitement into my life.'

'I would like to bring it again babe, you know I've always got time for you.'

'Aaah that's nice to know, thanks.'

The two friends sipped their drinks and glanced over to the slot machine where a fat bloke had just won the jackpot. There was a repeated kachung, kachung as the money was dispensed and the machine was flashing and howling.

Stephen used the opportunity of the diversion to change the subject.

'Lorna, I've been thinking about something and I wondered what your feelings were on it.'

'Oh, OK well tell me.'

This is the thing Lorna, I'd like to do something really different. Daring. It's a bit naughty, I mean really dirty.'

'Flip, what do you want me to do?!'

'Well, I have this idea to get three girls and to make a film. I would want you to be one of them and find the other two from wherever.'

'A film? Hmmm... with three girls! That's ambitious.'

'I know, but how many times do you see a film with three girls? There's loads of threesome films, but no one does a bloke and three girls. It would be terrific.'

'You want me to be in it? Phew, I'll have to think about that – it's a good offer though, I'm flattered. I think.'

'OK, but I have this idea to sell it – through the internet. I thought maybe we could aim at the USA, amateur porn is big there. That's also where you'd come in with the computers.'

Stephen paused for a drink. Lorna was definitely interested.

'Go on Stephen, this sounds good.'

'Well, one of the obvious things is that I don't want to use porn stars, I want to make my film using proper girls. I think it's sexier that way.'

'Yeah, I can see where you're coming from there.'

'Problem is though, they might get recognised by someone, someone they know.'

Lorna nodded as Stephen took another drink. He appeared to be a little flustered.

'And what do you intend to do about that? Aah the US!!! I'm with you.'

'Exactly, aim it at the States. The thing is, and this is where you come in. If I set up a website, I want only Americans to buy it, is that possible?'

Lorna thought for a minute and took a long draught of her drink.

'Well, off the top of my head, you could create a link, which were blocked to UK IP addresses. It wouldn't stop someone over here asking someone in the States to download it or order the video but the chances of that must be quite small.'

'Really, you can do that? That sounds cool.'

'It's quite easy. Where would you look for these other girls?

'Erm I think maybe the university but anywhere really – shops, I don't know. I just want them to be natural, pretty girls.'

'It sounds good. You want me to be in it? Phew! How will you film it?'

'That's a good question, the camera. I need to find someone. I haven't really made any progress on that yet.'

It was an hour or so later and Stephen had asked Lorna back to his place for coffee.

'Do you take sugar Lorna? I forgot.'

'Yes one please.'

'I've got this new Kenyan roast, hope you like it.'

'Well it smells nice so...

Stephen took hold of Lorna and kissed her. It was a real smacker.

'Oooh that was nice – unexpected.'

'I've been wanting to do that all night baby, you look so good.'

'Do it again.'

Lorna closed her eyes and pulled Stephen towards her. Their lips met again and they kissed softly.

Stephen could feel himself becoming aroused and stroked the back of her neck, while he rubbed himself against her.

'Ooh Stephen, you're getting horny.'

'I know, shall we have that coffee and then go upstairs?'

'Oh please, yes that would be nice.'

The two sipped their coffee and chatted more about Stephen's proposed movie.

'So who might you get for the camera Stephen.'

'I might ask Jackie, she seems to be up for most things.'

'Who's Jackie?'

'Oh she's a tutor at the high school, I've helped her out before and I imagine she will be OK with it. I'll ask her tomorrow maybe.'

'Yes, strike while the iron's hot, don't let the impetus go now you've got the idea. I'll help you all I can, you know that.'

'Thanks Lorna, I appreciate it, you're wonderful.'

'I know I am.'

'I'll give you a treat tonight.'

He turned round and kissed her again.

'Whooops, ooh I don't want to get coffee on my blouse. Let me finish this, it's nice, then we can go up.'

Lorna finished her drink and took Stephen's hand.

'Lead the way darling, I'm all yours.'

Stephen felt a rush of excitement as she spoke these words.

Once in the bedroom Stephen began to unbutton Lorna's blouse as she unfastened her jeans. She was wearing skimpy pink panties and Stephen gave her bum cheeks a squeeze. They were soft but shapely and the sight of her gorgeous bottom sent his erection on a pace.

'I've got to get out of these cords baby.'

Lorna helped him off with them and then pulled his T shirt over his head.

'Mmm, you still keep yourself in trim', she said as she ran her fingers across his chest.

She grabbed the bulge in his pants and weighed his balls in her hand.

'Let's get these off Stephen, I want your cock in my mouth!'

'Why don't we have a sixty nine? You know how I love your pussy.'

'OK darling, lie down then.'

Lorna took his dick in her hand and straddled his face. Stephen felt her hot, moist mouth envelope his cock as he pushed his tongue into her vagina. She had a lovely musky scent and Stephen made a complete pig of himself, eating her pussy enthusiastically. She sucked and licked him wantonly, so that her saliva dribbled down his shaft. She just got wetter and wetter and Stephen eagerly soaked up her pussy juice. Then he concentrated his efforts on her clitoris and flicked it with his tongue. She began to wank him a little faster, responding to his efforts, and licked the end of his penis, making him twitch with delight. This was getting to much for him though and he wanted sex. He lifted her off and stroked her face.

'Lorna, you lovely, sexy bitch, I want to fuck you.'

This really turned her on. She liked him to talk like that and responded in kind.'

'Oh YES! Fuck me hard Stephen! You know how I like it darling!'

He turned her around and aimed for her pussy doggy fashion. he had no problem finding his way in as she was so wet, but Lorna let out a little whimper as she felt him fill her up.

'Oh Lorna baby, Mmmm.'

Stephen began to shag her, thrusting his dick home, so that his balls made a rhythmic slapping sound against her bum.

'Oh Stephen, yes, yes, oh give it to me please, I want you...'

He gripped her thighs and pulled her closer to him and got in as deep as he could.

Oh darling, oh yes, yes, yes! You feel so big! Ah fuck! Yes yes!'

She had to bite her lip as he pounded her mercilessly. She could feel an orgasm building, but wanted to delay it and change position.

'Let me go on top I want to ride you and kiss you.'

Lorna took control now and Stephen fondled her breasts as she rocked up and down on his dick.

'Oh that feels good Lorna.'

It felt good for both of them and they drifted into a sort of sexual hypnosis as they both felt themselves build up to an exquisite climax.

Stephen grabbed Lorna's hair and pulled her towards him and kissed her breathlessly as he took the initiative. He lifted her slightly and fucked her athletically. They kissed passionately; abandoning themselves to each other. They reached their orgasm simultaneously. Lorna was squirming and tensing her muscles as Stephen felt his toes tingle and then shot his load into her pussy.

They lay together for an hour kissing and stroking each other's bodies.

'That was beautiful', whispered Stephen.

'You're the best Lorna, do you know that?'

'Mmm, I bet you say that to everybody', she said softly.

'No really babe, you're special.'

She looked him in the eyes.

'Really, I'm that good?'

'Really, I mean it, you're awesome, I could just shag you all day.'

Lorna snuggled her face into his chest and they drifted off to sleep.

The following day, Lorna had got up before Stephen and made him breakfast.

'Ah Lorna, you're such a sweetie.'

Lorna looked pleased with herself and put the plate in front of him at the breakfast bar with a big smile.

'I feel so happy and alive Stephen, last night was wonderful. I've been thinking about your film this morning. Have you got any ideas about the content?'

'Well, erm yes, I have a little. I don't want to do anything that I wouldn't do in real life, but I want to make it erotic. Something a bit different. That's one of the reasons I want three girls.'

'From the odd bits I've seen, porn is pretty nasty and anything but erotic.'

'I couldn't agree more Lorna. The Porn industry is tired and tawdry. I don't want to follow their example.'

'What about these girls Stephen, where are you going to look, did you say university?'

'Maybe, or the supermarket, it doesn't matter. Actually YES!!! Oh I wish!'

'What?!'

'Oh just last week, there was this sweetest girl at Sainsbury's, she helped me find anchovies.'

Lorna laughed.

'Anchovies!'

'I know, but that's irrelevant – Angela phoned me it was for her pizza – anyway, oh she was just such a sweetheart, and the cutest little bottom.'

'So you going to go down and ask her? I have to be at the shop this afternoon, but I can come with you if you like, it will help if I'm there.'

'Oh I bet she'd never do it.'

'Why? How do you know? No, follow your instincts, you've got to approach her.'

'I don't even know if she was 18.'

'Oh, well let's hope she is.'

It was a couple of hours later and Stephen was with Lorna at the local supermarket to look for the girl he had seen previously. They were browsing the aisles, Stephen trying his best not to look suspicious or too guilty.

'I need a few things anyway', said Lorna, 'Do you want to keep looking while I get my stuff, I don't need much.'

Stephen continued to look up and down the aisles and then spotted the girl along the cosmetic aisle. She was facing away from him, but he could never mistake her cute little bum. He rushed back to where he had left Lorna to tell her the news.

'Lorna, I've seen her, she's in cosmetics.'

'Oh OK, erm what you going to say?'

'I'm not sure, come with me and I'll make it up as I go along.'

Stephen felt flustered. This seemed risky and somehow off-limits. He and Lorna made their way back to the perfume section and the girl was still there tidying the shelves.

'There she is.'

'Gosh she is cute, isn't she!'

Stephen and Lorna walked up to the girl who turned round and smiled. She had dreamy brown eyes, a slightly Mediterranean complexion and shortish brown hair, which was cut in a bob and curved around her face at the ends. Her face was one of sweetness and innocence. Stephen spoke first.

'Er hi, erm I wonder if you've got a minute my friend and I want to ask you something.' The girl looked surprised, it was not the way customers normally asked for things. Lorna gave her a friendly reassuring smile and the girl recovered her own.

'Yes, OK.'

'My name is Stephen and this is Lorna and we are trying to recruit a couple of girls for a movie, is there any chance we can have a coffee somewhere later, you fit the bill perfectly.'

'Oh erm – gosh, what sort of film?'

'Mmmm, maybe we can talk about it, it's a bit awkward here?'

'Oh OK, er, I don't know.' She looked round, feeling a little self conscious.

'I know it seems a bit funny, but honestly this is a great opportunity', said Stephen trying not to let her go.

'Hmmm, well I have a break in an hour can you come back then and we can nip into the coffee shop across the road.'

'Is that OK with you Lorna?' Asked Stephen.

'Yes, I'm OK for a few hours yet, we can go and feed the ducks or something eh?'

Stephen turned back to the girl.

'Alright then, what's your name bye the way, and can I be really rude and ask how old you are?'

The girl looked shy, which made Stephen's heart flutter he would have happily put her in a school uniform there and then.

'I'm 18, my name's Lauren.'

'OK Lauren, where shall we see you?'

'I'll be over in Kosta's, but I only get 25 minutes.'

'I'm sure that'll be fine, we'll be in there. And don't worry.'

Lauren smiled.

Stephen and Lorna continued to the tills and paid for the shopping and then went to the nearby park and sat in the car and discussed the development.

'Lorna, is she just the sweetest thing you ever saw? She's never gonna be up for this is she?'

'You never know Stephen, but yes, butter wouldn't melt in that mouth.'

'Aah Lorna, if only. Bye the way, you've not said if you're definitely in on this yet.'

'Mmm, I've thought about it and yes, I'm on board!'

'Aaah great! Give us a kiss!'

Stephen had sat in suspense for nearly an hour but just after 11:30 he and Lorna made their rendezvous with Lauren in the coffee house as arranged. The two were there just ahead of her and she came in the door just as Stephen was at the order point.

'Hello Lauren, can I get you something?'

'OK, I'll have a regular Cappuccino please.'

Stephen got the drinks and took the tray over to a table in the window.

'OK Lauren, I'll try to get to the point. I want to make a movie, an adult movie. But I want it to be more sensitive and erotic and exciting than the normal stuff.'

Lauren looked a little shocked and took a big gulp of her drink.

'I don't expect you've ever seen a porn flick but they're not nice. They turn what should be a beautiful thing into something dirty and crude. I firmly believe you should be able to make a film about sex and make it beautiful and lovely.'

STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers