Stephen Makes a Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorna chipped in, as the girl looked a little blank.

'What Stephen says is true and I'm with him all the way on this. We don't want to use girls who look slutty, we want normal pretty girls – that's the whole point, or at least a big part of it. What do you say Lauren, you look shocked.'

'I don't know what to say. I feel a bit uneasy about it, but it sounds sort of interesting too.'

'You don't have to make a decision now', said Stephen, 'I'll give you a few details and you can go away and think about it and we'll talk again in a few days.'

Lauren nodded and smiled nervously.

'I haven't decided the whole thing from beginning to end yet. I'm not a professional film maker and I want the girls to be as much a part in the making of the film as just being in it. But roughly speaking. There will be me and three girls. Lorna here is definitely one of them and two others. I just want to say that you would be so perfect for this. You're so sweet.'

'Ooh thanks.' Lauren giggled and was beginning to feel more at ease.

'Stephen is a good guy Lauren, he wouldn't get you into anything dodgy, you wont have to do anything horrible.'

'That's true. My idea is to have this foursome. I'm not sure where yet, but I wont ask you to have sex with me unless you really want to, but it's a naughty film, so I'll hope you will do naughty things. Maybe you can kiss the other girls, maybe you could do some nice things to me – you know what I mean?'

Lauren nodded and drank some more coffee.

'I'm probably not as innocent as I look, but I've never dreamt of anything like this.'

'Well, just think about it, do you work Saturdays?'

Lauren nodded.

'Can I come and see you then? Do you think that's enough time?'

'Yes, I think so, what about I see you in here again at 11:00?' Suggested the girl.

'OK, that sounds good.'

Stephen then changed the subject and they continued to chat about other things until Lauren looked at her watch.

'Got to go now or I'll be in trouble.'

The three got up and Stephen took Lauren's hand and kissed her on the cheek and Lorna did the same.

'OK, see you on Saturday – bye!'

When she had gone Stephen Lorna sat down again.

'Babe I reckon she's gonna do it you know.'

'I think you could be right, she could have said no there and then, I think it's a good sign that she's thinking about it.'

'I think finding the next girl will be easier now. I think the university is the next stop.'

'Do you reckon?' said Lorna.

'Hmmm, I might do this one on my own, most of them are pretty savvy. Also I think it will be better if one the day of the filming at least two of you are strangers to the other two, if you see what I mean. It will make the whole thing fresher and more spontaneous.'

'So come on Stephen, what's the plan, what's the actual scenario for the film?'

'I reckon it should start outside. Maybe you and the third girl are walking together in the park and then I'm feeding the ducks or something and I chat you up. The we walk off and see Lauren, and we hatch a plan to go to my house and have a foursome. Nothing elaborate or too far fetched.'

'It sounds good.'

'I hope so, I really intend to make this work. The Yanks will lap this up, the potential to make big bucks out of this is enormous. For some reason the Brits don't make good amateur porn, the Americans do and they like it.'

'Lauren never mentioned money did she?'

'No, I'll broach that issue on Saturday. I reckon I'll offer £150 and then a cut in any stuff we sell on line. I've still got the camera thing to sort out yet. I'll phone Jackie tonight and see if she'll do it.'

'OK, good. Erm Stephen, if you don't mind dropping me back, I'll get my things and get to the office a bit earlier.'

'OK babe. Thanks again for last night, it was unbelievable.'

'It was too darling.'

It was later the same day and Stephen had just had a light dinner of mackerel on toast and was looking up Jackie's number in his desk diary. He found her in his list of contacts and dialled the number hoping she was in.

'Hello Jackie, it's Stephen.'

'Well hello, how the hell are you?'

'I'm fine, I' fine. Erm Jackie, I'll get straight to the point. I'm making a film, an adult film and I need someone to work the camera. I know you have done some work for Angela and thought you might be up for this.'

'Stephen, you never stop do you'.

'What do you mean.'

'Oh nothing, eh you'd like some of the sixth formers coming through at the moment, there's this one girl called Lisa'.

'Yes, I've got one of your lot next door to me, Kylie's her name.'

'Oh Kylie Johnson?'

'I bet it is, it's an unusual name, isn't it.'

'Clever girl, dark hair and blue eyes'.

'That's her.'

'Mmmmm...go on then about this film, what's the plan?'

'I just need someone who can work the movie camera and will get all the right angles. Can you come round tonight and we can discuss it?'

'Erm, I've got some hockey practice at five, maybe I could come round at 6:45?'

'Yeah, that's great. See you then.'

Stephen busied himself for the rest of the day, marking some maths papers but the time seemed to drag. He was so hyped up with the movie idea now, he wanted to get on with it; have some fun and make some money.

At the appointed time Jackie came round to Stephen's.

'Ah thanks for coming Jackie, I need to get the right team on this.'

He explained to her what progress he had made so far on the project and about his meeting earlier with Lauren.

'She sounds nice.'

'Oh Jackie, she's the cutest 18 year old I've ever seen. I have to give her a part in a school uniform.'

'Stephen, you're terrible!'

'Why? You know it's all harmless fun.'

'I know but you're just so – sort of blatant about it.'

'Anyway, I have to find another girl and Lorna is already on board.'

'Who's Lorna?'

'Oh she's a good friend of mine.'

'OK, is she pretty then?'

'Yes, she's lovely and got a great figure too... er actually you're looking very fit.'

'Am I, thanks!'

Jackie beamed at the compliment.

'Yes, you've got a great arse.'

'Erm, I keep in trim with all the hockey I play – say, I think about you from time to time you know.'

'Ah that's nice Jackie, you cross my mind too. Can I get you a drink?'

'Yes, yes, a coffee please.'

Stephen supplied the refreshments and got down to discussing the details of his movie.

'Right, the thing is, I know you know how to work the camera but there's more to it than that. You've got to capture the action from how the punter will want to see it and importantly – how I would want to see it.'

'Can you be more specific?'

'Well, you need to get the action, but you also need to give some idea about the important things that are going on to. The images that contribute to the erotica. So if I'm getting a blow job, then get some good close-ups but get some shots of the girl's boobs and bottom too. Doesn't matter about exactly how much cos we can always do some editing.'

'Yeah, I think I'm with you. You need a three dimensional approach to the thing?'

Yes, exactly, you've got to think what the viewer will want to see. Yes, it's nice to see a girl sucking, but if she's got great tits, then you want to see them too. There might be a girl slightly back from the action at some point and it adds to the interest if you can see her expression, stuff like that.'

'Yep, I'm with you Stephen, I can see where you're coming from exactly.'

'At the end of the day though, don't worry about it. I don't want a polished performance. I want this to be natural and normal. I want that to be reflected in the performers and in the way it's filmed. If it looks a bit naïve then that's a good thing.'

'No probs, I'll be a good girl and get it right for you.'

'Thanks Jackie.'

Stephen moved a little closer to Jackie and put his hand on her shoulder.

'I wish you would be a bad girl too!'

'Mmmm I would be but it's a bit inconvenient.'

'Oh? Oh I see, well never mind, it doesn't matter.'

Jackie went a bit coy and smiled.

'Well, yes but, I didn't say I can't be a bad girl at all did I?'

'Go on, this sounds interesting.'

'Stand up then and I'll show you.'

Stephen got up and stood in front of Jackie. She looked up at him with her bright green-blue eyes and pulled down his zipper. He felt his dick begin to harden just at her look. She began to pull his jeans down and put her hands inside the leg of his boxers and tickled his balls. Stephen shuddered at her touch.

'Ooh Jackie, are you going to be really bad?'

'Mmm really bad Stephen. I'm feeling really naughty.'

She pulled at the elastic waist of his pants as he got even harder. Pulling his boxers down with one hand she wanked him with the other.

'Mmm, that feels nice doesn't it?'

'Ooh yes baby, lovely.'

She wanked him gently as his cock began to get fully erect. Jackie continued to look up at him, which turned him on immensely.

'Come and put it in now – fuck my mouth.'

Stephen guided his cock in to Jackie's open mouth rubbing the tip along her top lip. Jackie closed her eyes as she began to suck him, still easing his foreskin back and forth in a gentle, rhythmic fashion.

'Oh Jackie it's lovely to have a blowjob like this, for me to control the movement.'

Jackie kept her eyes closed and just made an appreciative 'Mmmmmmm'.

She continued tugging and sucking him, now and then taking it out and licking the end of his cock. He was really engorged now and felt like he was getting close to blowing his load. Jackie took him into her mouth again and started to wank him faster'.

'Oh Jackie, you really are a bad girl!'

She didn't let up for a second, but now looked up at him again as she could feel his knob begin to throb and stiffen as he approached his orgasm. Stephen had now closed his eyes and could feel it build up. Jackie began to stroke the inside of his thigh and that did it for him. He felt a wonderful tingling sensation in his loins and his legs went a little weak as he shot his load in to her mouth.

'Oh fuck! Oh Jackie baby!!!'

Jackie's face went red with the thrill of feeling his hot cum fill her mouth. She held it there for a few seconds and then swallowed the lot. She took a deep breath and then looked up at him and smiled. Stephen stroked her face.

'I've always wanted to do that Stephen, it's lovely and sexy.'

Stephen knelt down in front of her and kissed her hand.

'That was just wicked baby, Thankyou – you're a star!'

'Have I got the job then?'

'What? As my camera lady? Oh definitely, you had it already, but now even more so.'

'Thank you – can I have another coffee now?'

The following day Stephen had an appointment at the opticians, but intended to make a visit to the university in the afternoon, in the hope of enlisting the third girl. He hadn't quite worked out what his approach would be and had even considered placing an advert with the local student website. He thought students would be glad of the extra money and would be up for all sorts. He decided to bite the bullet and made his way to the university entrance around 1 PM in the hope of catching the main movement of girls in the post lunch return to lectures.

He waited nonchalantly around the entrance, sitting on a wall with a copy of the Times newspaper. He thought the 'prop' made him look less suspicious. There was a stream of fit-looking girls going by. Stephen felt like a kid in a candy shop and for a while just stared at the girls and forgot why here was there. He got a few withering glances from some of them but the odd one caught his eye and when he smiled, more often than not the smile was returned. Somehow Stephen felt awkward on his own and just couldn't pluck up the courage to stop anyone. He realised that having Lorna with him had made it easier with Lauren and missed her support now. Faced with all this young candy was just a bit intimidating. It wouldn't have been so hard to have gone up to someone and ask for a date; but he realised that approaching a girl out of the blue about a movie on his own, was a bigger ask than he realised. He couldn't quite explain why, but at that moment in that place it was suddenly not the done thing. He would make a tactical withdrawal and either come back with Lorna or else take another tack entirely.

He checked his watch and decided he might as well make his way into town for his eye test. He was a few minutes early and checked in with the girl at the desk. Stephen had a glance round and was surprised how fit all the girls looked. They all wore the same uniform of navy trousers and jacket and a light blue blouse. Stephen was shown over to the dispensing desk and was served by a girl in her twenties. She spoke with a slight accent and her reddish brown hair and light brown eyes suggested possibly an Iberian origin. Her name badge indicating her as Julia, Assistant Optometrist was a little inconclusive, so Stephen took a stab at it.

'Are you Spanish?'

'Oh yes, that's right! How did you guess?!'

'I don't know, I think the accent gave it a way.'

'I thought I had lost it, I have been here since I was seven.'

'It's not strong, but I could detect something.'

Julia laughed.

'OK, well how can I help you today?'

'It's Mr Andrews I've got an appointment for an eye test.'

'Ah OK, just take a seat over there and I will come over and fetch you.'

As Julia turned to check some files, Stephen noticed that she had a really lush bottom. The trousers were possibly a size too small but it didn't matter, she had a bum that could do no wrong. Likewise Stephen noticed that she had decent breasts, maybe a 34 C cup. He couldn't tell, but imagined that she would have nice big nipples.

Stephen sat watching her for a few minutes as she filed a few documents and placed some prescriptions in their cases. However she shortly turned her attention to him and approached him with a clip board.

'Ok Mr Andrews, I'm doing some of the tests today, if you would like to follow me up to the first floor.'

Stephen made his way up to the consulting area and was shown through to a small room at the end of a landing, where one or two people were waiting.'

'Am I jumping the queue?', Asked Stephen.

'No, they're all waiting for contact lenses. Have you considered them?'

'No way! My eyes are really sensitive, I can't even bear the thought of it.'

'Oh fair enough.'

Stephen sat in the chair and Julia went through the usual procedures. Wall chart; green circles; red circles and so on. She had established what lenses he required and was about to ask him to get up. Stephen realised that this was his other girl. He had come to feel comfortable with her in the little room and plucked up the confidence to broach the issue.

'Julia?'

'Yes?'

'Erm, can I ask you a question?' Suddenly he felt nervous.

'Of course, what about?'

'Erm, How do I say this? It's nothing to do with glasses or anything. I'm making a film you see and I would like you to be... in it.'

Julia giggled.

'Oh OK! What sort of film?'

'Erm an adult film. A really naughty film!'

'Are you serious?'

'Yes, certainly.'

Julia looked a little gobsmacked.

'I'm not sure what to say.'

'Say yes. You'll enjoy it. This wont be your average porno. I want to make something special.'

Julia was stunned by his suggestion.

'Well, when I left the house this morning, if I could have thought of a hundred questions, no a thousand that someone might ask me today, that wouldn't have been one of them.'

'I can believe that. I can barely believe I'm asking it.'

'It's funny though Mr.. er Stephen. I have often thought about what it would be like to make a movie like that. Funny isn't it.'

'There you go, here's your opportunity!'

'OK, let's talk money, what would you pay and what would I do?'

'£150 up front and 10% of any films sold. Not sure about the role. I will be the only male and there will be two other girls. I would hope you would do some oral and full nudity.'

Julia was not happy with the terms.

'It's not enough money. £300 and 25% of any resale.'

Stephen was impressed and quietly overjoyed with his apparent success.

'How about £200 and 20%?'

Julia looked down and then looked at Stephen earnestly.

'It's a deal.'

'Oh wicked!' Blurted Stephen

He got up from the chair and gave her a hug.

'Ah this is gonna be so good.'

'I hope so', said the Spanish optician.

'Who are the other girls?' She continued. Have you got them yet? How old are they?

'Yes, well one for definite. Her name's Lorna, she's 24 and probably Lauren who is a very sweet 18 year old.'

'OK, will there be any girlie kissing?'

'Wow, I hope so! Really, I haven't planned it out that far, I want to keep a degree of spontaneity but yes very probably.'

'OK, listen Stephen, I have to press on, there are other customers. Can I phone you later?'

Stephen gave her his card and she placed it in her jacket pocket.

'Thanks, I'll ring you after five thirty, is that OK? When will I meet the other girls?'

'Erm I'm not sure yet, we'll talk later.'

'OK, here's you prescription.'

They went to part but Stephen hung back and looked at Julia. She read him perfectly and took his right hand and pulling him towards her slightly gave him a kiss on the lips.

'That's one on account', she said with a pleasant smile and with that she rushed off down the stairs.

Stephen handed in his form and went outside. He couldn't wait to ring Lorna, and dialled her up there and then.

'Hi babe it's me!'

'Hi Stephen, what's doing?'

'You never guess what? I've found girl No.3!'

Really, who is it then?'

'My optician'

'Eh?'

'Yes, her name's Julia, she's a senorita.'

'This sounds bizarre matey.'

'No really, she's about your age, she a consultant optiwotsit.'

'Optometrist.'

'That's it, and she was born in Spain, moved here when she was seven.'

'Well ten out of ten for nerve Stephen.'

'It wasn't that hard really, I hung round at the Uni. for a while, but it didn't feel right so I went for my appointment and the rest is geography.'

'Haa haaa, nice one matey!'

'Thanks. Oh Jackie's on board, she came round last night and she will do the camera.'

'OK, cool. Er got to go, speak soon yeah?'

'OK babe, see you later, bye.'

On Saturday morning, Stephen woke full of anticipation of his arranged meeting with Lauren. She was so right for the part in his mind. He went for an early morning run, to clear his head and help calm himself down as he started to feel a little stress from the worry of her possibly saying no. He followed his normal route of the canal towpath and some woodland trails. He was too early to bump into any of his lady joggers but that suited him on this particular morning; he didn't need winding up.

After some breakfast and a call to his Mum, to wish her happy birthday Stephen drove to the marina near the supermarket and sat in his car. He put on a CD and listened to Rachmaninov's 3rd Piano Concerto. It suited his mood and helped to get himself in the right frame of mind to be as charming and persuasive as possible to his young prospective model. At ten to eleven he locked up and walked the short distance to Kosta's. Lauren was late, but just as Stephen was worrying she had got cold feet she turned up. She saw Stephen and joined him at the table in the window, where they had sat before.

'Hi Lauren, I'm so glad you have come, how are you?'

Lauren smiled her lovely sweet smile, which gave Stephen butterflies in his stomach.

'Oh Lauren, you're such a lovely girl, you're almost too good to be true, you're so cute!'

'I know, I can't help it.'

'Can't help it, I don't want you to help it! You're so gorgeous, you make me feel all knotted up inside.'

'Really! I didn't realise I had that affect.'