Stephen's Castle, Greg's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Epmd607
Epmd607
203 Followers

"We have to get out of here." He kissed her mouth, twirled his tongue around hers.

"If you were mine you could study and build places like this, be in all the books a hundred years from now." She thought about it, how he could provide every opportunity for her to succeed and create.

"You tryin' to bribe me, Stephen?" He had a hand on her thigh, she moved her other leg and squeezed it.

"I'd try anything to get you for fifty years or so." She melted a little, wanted to get up and run away, but she was mesmerized by him. He turned over and took her with him, easily set her on top of him. They made out for the next ten minutes, he groped her breasts beneath her shirt, she nudged his package with her knee.

"Lie naked with me, I promise we won't have sex. I just want to feel you against me." She shook her head.

"If I get naked it's over...we have to stop." She managed to stand and fix herself in a mirror over the dresser. He got up and wrapped his arms around her from behind, smelt her hair. She could feel his erection pressing against her lower back.

"I could have you if I wanted, right here on the floor -- you'd let me." She was silent, scared, incredibly turned on by him. She turned to face him, to plead with him.

"But I don't want that, Mary, I want you to want it as much as me, like in Milan." She hugged him, kissed him slow then dropped to her knees. She was worried he might still try and take her vagina. She wanted to diffuse the situation, she also wanted to please him, to share something special with him.

"What you up to, Mary?" She didn't answer. She pulled his semi-erect cock out, placed the head in her mouth and sucked gently. He quickly grew in her mouth, he was too big for her to take much of. Stephen loved it, innocent Mary sucking him out in the woods. "You're a good girl, Mary, saintly." She stared up at him as she gave him head, licked his helmet, shaft, balls. She nursed on his cock until he came hard in her mouth after only a few minutes. She swallowed some, made a face and spit the rest out in a waste basket. He watched her wipe her mouth and cheeks with a tissue.

"Thank you, Mary." She went to him, he caressed her.

"Can we finish our run now, Stephen?" He lead her back out to the trail. They ran the fifteen minutes back to the castle. He let her lead most of the way back, studied her ass in the tight black pants she wore. He wanted her more than ever, the blow job just made his desire more intense.

***

After lunch Jordan noticed that Marica hadn't left like she normally did. She sat in a chair away from the table, looking impatient as Stephen continued a story from lunch.

"Stephen, I think Marica wants something." He hadn't noticed her until then.

"I forgot, we have to go visit your Uncle today..." He stood up, put his hands on Leah's shoulders.

"Yes, Stephen has to go grease official palms now, such is Rumania." Marica scowled at Leah's remark.

"Such is Romania, but at least I'll have my good luck charm with me." He gestured toward Marica, she stuck her tongue out at him.

"We'll go get the permits and be back in time for dinner. Leah, will you take my friends into town, show them something ancient? Glad will drive you." The French woman nodded, smiled. Stephen was in his car with Marica minutes later, speeding toward town.

"Stefan, you drive much slower than my Tata." He looked at her funny, she giggled.

"Your father's crazy, he drives like a Bulgarian. Anyway, they don't give Glad speeding tickets around here, me on the other hand..." She brushed his cheek and giggled more.

"I hope your uncle's in a good mood today. I really don't want to spend the rest of the day in his office while he talks on the phone about football." She smiled.

"I'll tell him to hurry so you can get back to your friends."

"I'm glad you're with me. The one time I went without you he made me wait all day, Glad was with me too."

"They have many fights, Stefan, you would be home sooner with me." They arrived at the permits office, which was in the house of Marica's uncle. Marica's uncle was a big man, tall and round. He always greeted Marica like she was a little girl, picked her up and swung her around. They spoke for a few minutes in Romanian, Stephen figured it was probably about family.

"Stefan, we'll go inside and have tea?" He nodded, he knew they wouldn't be able to talk contracts and permits for at least an hour. Marica's aunt greeted them in broken English, brought tea. Her uncle was immediately engaged in a phone conversation in his office. Marica went on and on with her aunt chatting, finally she turned to Stephen.

"Stefan, there is festival at our church tomorrow. Your friends will like, yes? You will take me?"

"A dance?" The girl nodded.

"We'll go, but only if you tell your friends that I'm your boyfriend...and you have to dance with me the most." She pouted at him then giggled.

"Stefan, they will not listen to me if I say that."

"...and you have to tell them how you hide your underwear under my pillow all the time." She slapped him on the chest and laughed.

"Stefan, be nice in front of my family." Her aunt had no idea what they were saying. After an hour of back and forth between Stephen and the Romanians he was granted his three permits for the coming winter. They got in his car and headed back to the castle.

"Thanks for coming with me, Marica. Do you want to stop at your cousin's shop?" She nodded. He knew the way, he'd taken her there countless times.

Her cousin, Maria, was in her mid-twenties. When they walked into the boutique the girls chatted and carried on for a good twenty minutes before any clothes were examined. Stephen just sat down and waited. Marica eventually found a dress, Maria disagreed with her choice, then they argued until she tried on three others that Maria had pulled for her.

"You like, Stefan? It is from Italia." She moved her hips so the shiny turquoise dress caught the light. He nodded. She tried on the others, finally chose one, but Stephen was bored by it all. He paid, happy that they were leaving, and happy he didn't have to pay anything close to what he was used to paying when Leah wanted a new dress.

Marica clutched the box in her lap on their way home, she glanced over at him every ten or so seconds.

"What's wrong, Marica?" She looked worried.

"Stefan, Leah is not nice to me, why do you still sleep with her?"

"You want me to send her home?" The young girl nodded.

"If you want me to send her home, I will." He'd been planning to send Leah back to Vienna for a while, he had gradually lost interest in her. Now he could use his loss of interest in Leah as a bargaining chip with Marica.

"Please, make her go, Stefan."

"I'll send her home because I want to make you happy. I love you, and I'm going to marry you some day." She smiled, hugged his arm and kissed his cheek.

When they got back to the castle no one was around, even Marina had gone with Glad. Stephen easily got Marica in his lap and they made out until they heard a car out on the road.

"Stefan, I have to go down to my room." He let her up, she leaned over and kissed him one last time on the mouth.

"Bye-bye, Stefan." She practically ran out of the room minutes before his friends entered.

"There you are, we weren't sure if you were back yet." Jordan sat down next to him on the couch. Leah had a few bags, she smiled at him then went up to her room. Greg and Mary had bags too, they greeted him and went up to their room.

"How was your day, JJ?" She leaned into him, told him what they did, about the church and the shops in town.

"Leah was nice and everything, but she's kinda stuck up...how come you've been with her for so long?" She wanted to spend time with him alone to see if he still had any real interest in her.

"I won't be with her forever." She smiled, nuzzled her cheek against his chest.

"Stephen, I want to have more than a couple minutes alone with you..."

"We'll go hide in the library and talk. I'll make sure Greg keeps Mary occupied." They got up, he held her hand. Luck would have it that Greg was headed back down alone.

"Hey, Stevie, what's up?" He saw his friends holding hands.

"Greg, we're gonna go to the library for a couple hours, to talk...could you keep Mary busy?" He nodded, smiled. He was relieved that his friend was interested in Jordan. It had been his idea to bring her, he wanted the two of them to get together -- mostly to keep his friend away from his girlfriend. Greg went back up to his room, he thought he might have a round with Mary.

Jordan sat on a couch in the massive library with Stephen.

"It's so quiet in here." She played with his fingers.

"It's my favorite room."

"So, what we were talking about earlier..."

"Yeah?"

"You're thinking about breaking up with Leah?"

"You want me to?" She didn't want to come off as desperate.

"If you're not happy with her and don't think it's going anywhere, it's best not to prolong things. I like it when people are honest with me."

"Haven't I always been honest with you?" She nodded.

"I could picture you staying here with me after Greg and Mary go home." She blushed, she was a little shocked.

"For how long?"

"Until we move back to America." She leaned in and let him kiss her.

"I'd live anywhere -- as long as I was with the right guy."

"How will you know when you're with the right guy?" She put his hand over her heart.

"That's easy, he'll make my heart go like this..." He stared at his hand over her heart in silence, felt her heart racing.

"Jordan, I've thought about being with you since high school." She nodded.

"It would be perfect if you were single by the end of this week and asked me to stay." He smiled.

"We've got some time then -- I think I'll have made the right choice." She dived in and kissed him hard. They made out until she pulled his hands off her.

"Not to get ahead of ourselves, but what about Marica?"

"What you mean?"

"God, even I'd fuck her...but I'd be jealous if we were together and you were seeing her too."

"She likes to flirt, but she has no real interest. She'll end up marrying some guy from her church a couple years from now. Could you put up with some flirting? Maybe a lesbianic experience on my behalf?" She giggled, bit his neck.

"I've done it before...never with a guy watching. God, that would be so hot, fucking your little Romanian servant while you watch." She straddled him, continued:

"Since we're being honest here, and I'm not worried about lusty little tramps -- what about Mary?" Stephen's face dropped.

"She's marrying Greg."

"She's my cousin, we're pretty much best friends..." Stephen thought maybe she knew what they did in Italy.

"We slept together once, she wasn't with Greg at the time." Jordan's eyes grew wide.

"Holy shit! I thought so...in Milan?" He nodded.

"She pretty much told me you did, but I didn't really believe it until now. Does Greg know?" I shook my head. "I don't know what he knows, but I know he doesn't know everything." Jordan looked puzzled.

"God, I hope the blow up doesn't happen this week. He's gonna go nuts."

"He'll still marry her, even if he hates me." Jordan detected a hint of jealousy in his tone.

"What is it about her that makes hot guys go nuts? The virginity thing?" She answered her own question:

"Nah, that can't be it, because the two of you are still losing it over her and both of you have had her."

"Don't be mad, Jordan, it's just a little left over crush from high school. Meanwhile, you are the fully realized adolescent infatuation turned into adult love." She smiled.

"I do like the sound of that." The pair kissed some more, but Jordan wasn't finished with her line of questioning.

"I understand why you'd want to be with someone you've known and loved since before you were rich -- I'm actually counting on it -- but could you please, once and for all, tell me what it is about Mary that makes you risk your friendship with Greg?" He knew it was a losing proposition, telling one girl what he liked about the other.

"Well, she's naive, tender, quiet, soft, submissive...her virginity was just a small part of that. It's more that she wasn't jaded by high school or college like most girls."

"You think I'm jaded?"

"Yes, as much as me, which isn't so much as other people. We're very similar, we don't expect much from people." She thought about it.

"I guess you're right. What about her body, Stephen? I don't get it, she's all limbs, this thin pole with no breasts -- how come you and Greg want to lay on top of her so bad?" He was on thin ice, he knew he had to mention similar features to Jordan's so she wouldn't feel inadequate in comparison.

"She's got silky hair, I don't really love the color of it, but she presents it well. I usually like lighter colors." Jordan smiled, her strawberry-blond mane easily outdid her cousin's.

"She doesn't wear much makeup, sometimes I can't even tell, which I like, because it shows she thinks she looks good enough natural." Jordan didn't like that one as much, she knew he was saying she wore too much makeup by default.

"You like how she dresses, Stephen?"

"Overall, I like how she dresses, but she only dresses sexy a couple nights out of the year. I prefer sexy a couple nights of the week -- nothing slutty, just feminine." She smiled, still content to converse with Stephen's torso between her legs.

"Her boobs are cute, barely there, but she's got nice nipples. I'm not sure about my fascination with her chest. I like to think I appreciate all forms of breast." She giggled, pushed hers into him.

"Of course, she's fit, has a nice belly, long legs and arms, athletic all over. But it's not as much a physical attraction as a mix of the physical with her personality."

"What about her coochie, she doesn't shave?" She was really pushing him past his comfort level.

"You've seen it more than me... She was almost all shaved the one night we slept together." Her jaw dropped.

"No way! That little prude wouldn't shave her cooch unless she knew she was going to have sex. I can't believe she knew beforehand, planned it out..."

"We don't know any of that, maybe she shaves all the time."

"I doubt it. I'll check later, I'm sure she's furry." Stephen laughed.

"You're going to check Mary's crotch for me?"

"I'm her best friend. I'll just ask her if she's shaved or not, then I'll say I don't believe her and make her show me."

"Can we stop talking about Mary now? I'd rather think about you and what you're hiding from me." She smiled and lifted her shirt.

***

Mary was sick of Greg pestering her for sex, she didn't feel like it that afternoon. She'd slept with him the night before. Sometimes she regretted giving it to him before they were married -- though she never regretted giving Stephen her virginity.

"Let's go find them, Greg. I bet they're hiding from us." He was irritated.

"Yeah, I'd bet they are, and we can probably guess what they're up to." She frowned.

"You don't think...? No, they're probably just talking. Jordan wouldn't sleep with him with Leah upstairs."

"I don't think he's that into Leah, Mary. I think he's going to end up with Jordan."

"She loves him, but I don't know that he's as into her... She's not really right for him, honestly." Greg was getting mad, his girlfriend was getting jealous.

"That would break her heart hearing you say that. You think Leah or Marica are better for him than Jordan? Jordan's perfect for him, she loves him, would love him if he still worked construction for my dad." He saw that she wasn't happy at all with his analysis.

"I love her too. It's just she went to junior college, has never read a real book. Stephen's a genius, he'll get sick of her after the lust wears off. I don't want either of them to get hurt." Greg wasn't going to lose it, but he was mad.

"So, who should he be with? Who's right for him -- you?" Her jaw dropped, he'd never spoken to her like that before.

"Why are you getting jealous, all I said was I want my friends to be happy."

"I am jealous, Mary." She took his hand.

"If I didn't want you I wouldn't be wearing your ring." They sat in silence, Greg decided they should go and find their friends.

When they didn't find Stephen and Jordan in the library. Greg went downstairs and Mary went up to Jordan's bedroom. The door was locked, she knocked and Stephen answered. Her stomach turned, she could smell sex in the room. Both were dressed, Jordan greeted her from the messy bed like everything was normal.

"Hey, Mary, is it almost time for dinner?" She shrugged, Stephen looked worried, felt almost like he'd been caught. He said he'd go check on dinner, left the girls alone.

"We made love. I think he's going to ask me to stay with him. Are you happy for me, Mary?" Jordan was smiling, waiting for her cousin to affirm her happiness.

"His girlfriend's upstairs in her room... You shouldn't have slept with him, Jordan." Jordan began crying, Mary didn't expect it. She sat down next to her cousin and held her.

"Do you think he's using me? He said he's going to break up with her."

"He loves you, he wouldn't use you. But I don't know that he'll be able to commit to you like you want him to." They talked for a while, Mary felt bad about putting the thought in her cousin's head that Stephen might be using her. They had a quiet dinner that night, Leah sensed there was something going on between the four Americans and wanted to stay out of it. After dinner she left them alone in a sitting room.

"Hey, tomorrow Marica's invited us to a festival at her church, you three up for some Romanian partying?" Jordan sat against him on the couch, she just nodded, Greg and Mary were as unenthusiastic.

"We can go up and sit in a spire, the moon's pretty bright tonight." Jordan liked the idea, she hoped Greg and Mary wouldn't want to.

"I think I'm just going to head up to our room and read, man." Greg was out, Mary looked at him and then at the other two, unsure.

"I'll come up for a little while, I haven't seen some of the best parts of the castle." Jordan was disappointed, Stephen squeezed her hand to reassure her.

Greg left, Mary said she wanted to change into something more comfortable.

Stephen took Jordan up into a spire. They sat on a small couch that looked out onto the moonlit forest and hills. They spent five minutes alone before Mary came up in her bedtime clothes -- a long sleeve shirt and tight, grey cotton pants.

"It's so pretty up here, Stephen." Jordan had her head on his shoulder, hoped Mary would take a hint and make a quick exit. She sat down next to her cousin. They talked about all sorts of things, Jordan forgot about getting Stephen alone and was just enjoying the night. As always, she brought up the topic of sexual preference.

"Stephen, would you rather kiss Greg on the mouth or pee your pants in public?"

"Piss my pants." Mary giggled.

"Jordan, do you think you could stop masturbating for a whole year for a million dollars?" She thought about it.

"No, but I bet Mary could." Mary blushed.

"I don't think I could..."

"Mary, ask Stephen any question you want." She thought about it.

"Have you ever had a threesome?" He shook his head.

"Mary, let's try and get him to admit to some weird fetish."

"Wait, don't I get to ask a question now?"

"No, we ask the questions. So, Stephen, do you prefer a shaved cooch, one that's a little furry, or something from the 70's?" He laughed.

"I'm into as little hair as possible, but not really all the way shaved..." Jordan frowned, she was almost all the way shaved.

"Mary, what sort of haircut you got going on down there?" Mary flushed, Jordan knew her cousin wouldn't answer.

"Trimmed, not shaved really...I don't know how to describe it." Stephen was turned on at the mention of Mary's vagina.

Epmd607
Epmd607
203 Followers