Stephen's Castle, Greg's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Epmd607
Epmd607
202 Followers

"Let me see, then I'll describe it for Stephen." Mary looked worried, she didn't really want to, but Jordan was insistent.

"Don't let him see." He turned away, Jordan watched Mary tug her pants and panties down to the tops of her thighs. She quickly put them back and giggled nervously.

"Okay, Stephen, I'd say it's more furry on top, kind of bare on the sides, like a little pelt running down the center." Mary bit her bottom lip. They went on with the light sex banter, Jordan had drunk a few glasses of wine with dinner, she was starting to get sleepy. She would doze off, Stephen would continue talking with Mary, then she'd wake up and demand to be let in on the conversation. Finally, she couldn't stay awake any longer and asked Stephen to take her to her room.

"I don't want her to get lost...or bitten by vampires. Goodnight, Mary." He supported Jordan down the steps, it took a while to get her to her room and into bed. She tried to pull him down with her, but he wasn't tired at all.

"Goodnight, Princess, go to sleep." He pecked her mouth and forehead.

"Goodnight, Stevie, I love you." She had her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Sweetie, you have to let me get to bed, I'll see you tomorrow." She pouted.

"Stay in my bed, I'll keep you warm." He said goodnight again, she kissed him longer, then she let him leave.

Stephen was headed toward his room when he thought of the oil lamp burning in the spire. He thought Mary might have turned it off before she left, but had to make sure. When he climbed all the way back up to the little room the light was still shining, to his surprise Mary was still sitting on the little couch.

"Oh, I thought you were going to bed. I came back up to turn the light off." She smiled, patted the seat next to her.

"I wasn't really tired, plus it's comfy up here." He sat next to her, pulled out a blanket from beneath the couch and put it over their legs.

"Jordan's hoping you might ask her to stay with you." Stephen studied her.

"If I did, would you be mad?" She shook her head.

"I want you to be happy, if you think she can make you happy then I'd love for the two of you to be together." She didn't look like she believed what she said.

"She's the next best thing to you. I'll love her, take care of her...wish it was you." She was turned on by his desire, his obvious need for her, but she knew she had to stay levelheaded.

"We can't keep having this conversation, Stephen. I can't keep giving you what you want. God, I cheated on Greg this morning..." She stood up, stared out the window. Stephen put his arm around her belly, held her as he sat on the couch. She didn't move.

"You were waiting here for me, wanted me to come back up?" She didn't say anything, let him wrap his other arm around her waist and draw her back to him.

"I would worship you, Mary... I do worship you." He kissed her ass over the taut cotton fabric. He could feel her warmth emanating from her core.

"I'm just a person, I make as many mistakes..." He placed his face into her pants, his nose and mouth between her legs, pressed against her warm puss. He smelt her scent, she was wet, moist, his nose buried in her covered ass. He began working his tongue into her crotch through the pants, she wiggled around, moaned, let him work her.

There was a wet spot forming beneath her ass from his saliva and her juices soaking through the fabric. He easily slid her pants and panties down her thighs and buried his face in her naked ass and pussy, tasted her from behind. She groaned, held his head with her hands as he ate her out.

"You taste so good, Mary. You did me today, I get to finish you." He twirled his tongue around her lips, dipped into her hole. When she was worked up enough he slid back, ran his tongue up her crack, over her anus. When he tickled her anus and tried to enter her with his tongue she moved away out of instinct. He grabbed her hips and dragged her back over his face.

"Bend over, Mary." She obediently bent at the waist so he had better access to her. He tongued her asshole, kissed her small cheeks. He moved back to her sopping puss and worked a finger into her tightness, began pumping her with it. She was moaning, writhing back against his face and finger. She came around his finger with his tongue buried in her ass.

"Ahhhh, nooooooo!" He pecked each ass cheek, turned her around and kissed her on her steamy pussy, then he pulled her pants all the way off her body. She stood before him, naked from the waist down. He slid his pants off, still holding her hip so she wouldn't run off, his erect cock jutting from his lap toward her.

"Straddle me." She shook her head, her cheeks were flush, still reeling from her orgasm. He held her hips, lifted her off the ground and placed her on his lap. She spread her legs and put her arms around his neck. His cock was pressed between them, with her moist, hot pussy lips split by his member. She wiggled against his cock out of instinct.

"Mary, put me in." She reached down, held his cock in her small hand, hesitated.

"We can't, Stephen, it's wrong." He wiggled the head of his cock around her hole, tickled her entrance.

"I need you, love you. Take me inside...fuck me." She looked terrified, he kissed her hard on the mouth. She lifted the last little bit and took his head into her tightness. Her pussy was as tight as he remembered. He worked himself into her, she tried to push down but she was too tense. It took effort on both their parts just to get him half-way into her body.

"You're too big, don't press me down anymore, it won't fit all the way..." She was breathing heavy, he was pinching her little breasts over her shirt. Half of his cock was squeezed by the most heavenly tightness.

He neglected her warnings, pushed her down onto him until they were pelvis to pelvis. She froze against him, had her arms and legs wrapped around his body squeezing him.

"Don't move, you're too much..." He rested, buried all the way inside her, her muscles clenching, trying to get used to his size and depth. They kissed, explored each others mouths, he began to work his cock in and out using the slightest thrusts. Eventually, he began fucking her with a few inches of his cock, and before long he was thrusting all the way in and out of her agonizingly slow, incredibly deep.

While he gently fucked her he sucked on her neck, played with her clit, rubbed her ass. When he picked up the pace of his thrusting he ran a finger down her ass crack. She groaned when his fingered glanced her anus. She was lost in the sound and smell of their fucking, was only thinking about the feeling in her pussy, his cock sluicing in and out of her. He put the tip of his index finger at the entrance of her asshole, she opened her eyes wide, looked right at him.

"No, Stephen..." She pouted, he kept thrusting into her pussy, he worked his finger into her ass. She lost it, came around his cock as he pumped into her and worked half his finger into her ass. She squeezed the finger in her, her orgasm lasted, he slowed his thrusting to let her work through it.

"You came hard, Mary. You like my finger? Maybe I should put my cock in your ass." She was scared, she bit his shoulder and scratched his back under his shirt while he continued to pound her tight pussy.

"Don't be vulgar, Stephen." He wasn't really going to try and fuck her up the ass. He removed his finger, kissed her mouth sensually, made love to her on the couch.

"I love you, Mary. I love your body, your pussy, your ass, these tiny boobs..." He fucked her, picked her up by her hips so his tip was at her entrance then drove her down onto his shaft.

"Don't talk about me like that, Stephen...I love you." She pouted, he sucked on her tongue, she grimaced when he fucked her wildly before coming. He ejaculated into her unprotected cunt, came hard in her. When he was finished he dragged her down over him on the couch, lay with her on top of him, impaled on his cock.

"You're a good girl, but you fuck the best. Do you love my cock?" She didn't answer immediately, was busy kissing his mouth and cheeks.

"I need it again, I missed this..." His cock went from semi-hard to fully erect at her words. He turned over with her, tore her shirt off, suckled her nipples and tiny breasts, humped her with her legs wrapped around his waist. They fucked and came and fucked until both were too sore to continue.

Mary needed his help getting in the shower and washing the evidence of their fucking off her body. They wouldn't be able to wash away the bruising, each had clawed and bitten and bruised the others body for hours. He managed to get Mary into her room at three that morning. He watched her hobble to the bed and get in next to a slumbering Greg. He went to Jordan's room, got in bed with her, she stirred, wrapped her arms around his neck.

Epmd607
Epmd607
202 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Mistaken Identity? Girlfriend mistakes his friend as her boyfriend...at first.in Erotic Couplings
The Good Guy Loses She's repulsed by bad boy, but ends up doing him.in Loving Wives
Betting The Girlfriend Michael risks his partner in a brave game of poker.in Erotic Couplings
The Cheating Bride My ex-boyfriend screws me hard, on my wedding day.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories