All Comments on 'Stephen's Lesson'

by JRogue

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesabout 11 years ago
lucky bastard

I want to be used by them. Not so much the beating, but being taken by three men would be awesome. Tell us more. I feel a DP in Stephens future.....

buzzie1969buzzie1969about 11 years ago
hot story

hot story, would love to be in that kid's shoes, minus the hard beating... longer and more descriptive fuck scenes would be nice, but still a great story

SumacandIvySumacandIvyabout 11 years ago
The Next Day

Don't leave it here. You have a great start here and I want to see more of S's new life. You've open a number of doors and there is so much behind each one.

I read the other comments, and I would like you to take more time with some of the action.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I don't think being "spanked" is so exciting--

My husband tried this on me at one (or two) times, but he was laughing so much it hardly counts. And I was laughing so much, well, it just wasn't erotic, wasn't meant to be.

But I thought/think just the slightest slap on my butt HURT--A LOT. And it WAS NOT FUN. (The only fun part was our laughing.)

I really don't understand so many women finding "spanking" pleasurable; it really did HURT for me, and my husband wasn't even serious. He was hardly doing anything.

Butt if I keep reading about all these women finding spanking so exciting, I'm going to be curious. But, seriously, just the slightest slap really hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
omg!

I have to say this one got me hot and bothered. It was amazing and so far the best story I've ever read. Its also some thing I want done to me.... and unlike the others, I want the beating too! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sexy

So fucking Hot😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot damn

Dude, this was fucking hot. Had me spilling my load...twice since I read it twice. I loved this. Everything was well done and not overdone or underdone. Good job dude. It would be great if you could continue this or make a part two. It deserves it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow....

I am hard as a rock. I would love to be in Stephen's shoes. The ass busting, and cocksucking, and butt fucking all sound good. Please write a chapter two soon, or give Rob's address so I can bust a nut!

rmac1rmac1over 6 years ago
Fucking hot, so hot......

A follow up to this story is a must. I came so hard reading it. The spanking scene really adds to the sexual excitement, there is nothing like a good hard spanking and getting fucked in the ass following that ass assault.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous