Stephen's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRogue
JRogue
11 Followers

After a quick discussion amongst themselves, Matt and Jeffrey grasped Stephen's legs and pulled them up, almost above his head, leaving him extremely vulnerable, his legs obscenely spread, and his cock and asshole on display. Rob stepped up to him.

"Didn't I tell you you were nothing but a fucktoy?" he sneered. "Wasn't I right?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You love having cocks up your greedy ass, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

Rob ran his finger delicately round Stephen's hole, then thrust it in, feeling for the prostate. When he reached it, Stephen's head fell back, and he gave a moan of pleasure.

"You like this, don't you? You like having my finger up your ass?"

"Oh...yes Sir."

"Start jerking off. Let us see you cum with my finger up your ass."

"Yes Sir, oh yes Sir."

Stephen began stroking his cock. All the pent up tension of the night came rushing over him, and a pleasure unlike anything he had ever felt before came surging up. All the time, Rob's finger never let up stroking his prostate.

His hand was moving faster now. Oh god, this felt so good... He was dimly aware of the endlessly clicking camera, but he was past caring. Nothing in the world mattered except his hand on his cock, and the delicious wiggle deep in his ass.

And as his ass clenched tight around Rob's finger and his pleasure reached its peak, Stephen shot his load. Jet after jet of thick white cum spewed forth, with Stephen crying out in an ecstasy almost too intense to bear.

At last, he sank back into the couch, utterly spent, pleasure being replaced by complete exhaustion. "Thank you, Sir," he whispered. Fuck, where had that come from?

Someone threw his clothes at him, together with a box of tissues. "Clean yourself up and get out of here."

Stephen obeyed, his mind racing. Had that been the worst experience of his life, or the best? Could it have been both? He was almost at the door when Rob's voice stopped him in his tracks.

"Oh, and Stephen? Now that I know where you live, I shall be inviting you over frequently for some neighbourly bonding. You can always refuse of course, although I'm not sure that would be wise."

Rob had the camera in his hands, and was twirling the strap idly, a silent threat.

Dread and excitement filled Stephen in equal measure. Keeping his eyes on the floor, he said softly, "Yes, Sir."

Then he turned the handle, and stepped out of the house.

I'll never have a quiet night in again, he thought to himself. His cock twitched in response.

JRogue
JRogue
11 Followers
12