Stepmom and Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debby responded by saying "I'm the one who makes the decision. If he wants to keep fucking me he will let me do what I want my cunt lips. I've got to show Emmy that I am the mistress of my household as she is in hers. If Emmy got her cunt lips pierced then I'm going to get mine done too. Now let me have a feel of that massive cock of yours so I know what I'm going to have inside my cunt later tonight. I'm due for a good fucking from a man with a big prick."

With that Pierre moved a little closer and Debby placed her hand around his cock as he squeezed a nipple.

"Oh you big motherfucker." she said to him. "That prick will more than fill my fucking cunt. I'm already horny just thinking about your planting your seed in me."

Meanwhile as Barbara was playing with Chris and letting him see her red haired cunt and bells, Becky was ministering to her daddy's prick by already sucking on it. I looked at Herb and could see the questionable look on his face letting people know that he wasn't quite sure of what he was to do as his daughter sucked him.

Herb simply held up his glass as daddy came by to refill glasses and as Becky eased her mouth off of his cock I could see she had managed to get an erection out of him. Now his prick must be all of three or four inches long with a very red head. She held her glass up so daddy could refill hers too.

It looked a bit unusual to see twelve people in a room, six women and six men and all the women wearing garter belts or garter girdles, stockings, and some with cut out bras as well as three men wearing lingerie similar to that of the women.

So daddy quietly asked Debby and Ammanda if they had brought things for Chris and Brandon respectively to put on. They each nodded affirmatively, then he asked Emmy is she had anything Herb could wear.

Emmy replied "Well, I thought he was going to be a cuck, so I wasn't certain as to whether to bring him something or buy it this morning when we were shopping. So I decided to buy him some things, namely some weights to hang on his balls to make them sag more than they are now."

Pierre and daddy decided it was time to set the steaks on the grill and they also put the potatoes in the oven to warm up as they were already baked. Emmy announced she needed another drink and was going to smoke another cigarette. That set off a chain reaction as Becky, Debby, Amanda also said they needed refills.

Velma took Brandon by his cock and got him up saying "Let me show you how to make the perfect gin martini then we can all have another before dinner. You can hear my bells jingle as I walk darling."

"I can't wait to play with them tonight after we have eaten." Brandon told Velma. "I think it will be exciting and I hope my mommy and sister both decide to get their cunts pierced too."

Velma showed Brandon how to pour the gin in the shaker, pass the Vermouth bottle slowly over the top without spilling, then put the top on the shaker and shake it up good. Velma inquired how many people wanted a refill and all but four hands went up. She then decided she had better make another batch of Manhattan's for the rest of the group.

She and Brandon went around the room filling glasses again. As they passed Emmy, she had to grab Brandon's cock and squeeze it a little bit and as they went by Barbara, she had to sit up, take hold of it and put it in her mouth, giving it a little suck as she did so.

Debby was still enamored with Pierre, who after putting the steaks on, had sat down again beside her and was now playing with her big teats.

"I think I will enjoy piercing these fucking nipples of yours." he said to her. "They are very nice and full and it will be easy to get the needle through them and get the rings in."

"I think it is going to make my fucking husband a lot more aware of me than he is now. You know I had to teach him how to fuck on our wedding night. He had no clue as to what to do with his cock. I had to pull his foreskin back, put it between my cunt lips and tell him to massage me with it so I could get wet. He finally got all nice and hard and I had to guide him in my cunt. Once he got his prick inside of me though he figured out what to do in a hurry and he climaxed all over the place. I was all fucking wet with his semen and sperm. He actually fucked me three times that night and would have done it more but I told him I was worn out."

Suddenly Emmy stood up and proclaimed somewhat drunkenly that "I gotta piss and I need,need to go,go right now cause I'll piss all over the place if I don't. Now get outta my fucking way so I can go out on the fucking porch."

Brandon got up and guided her out onto the porch where she stood in her high heels. Emmy pulled her cunt lips apart and proceeded to begin pissing up a storm. We all tried to get outside as quickly as we could to watch her, but not everyone got out as she was pissing. She really must have needed to go though since the porch floor was soaking wet from where she had gone.

She then somewwhat drunkenly proclaimed that "Brandon is going to eat his grandmothers pussy for an appetizer before dinner. He's gonna find out what real pussy tastes like, aren't you darling?"

Brandon kneeled down in front of Emmy as she held her cunt lips open and he put his face to her cunt and began eating her wet pussy. Herb had come out onto the porch with Becky holding his puny cock and he looked on in dismay at his wife having her wet cunt eaten by his grandson.

"Maybe you should let me suck your willy some more daddy or else you can eat my pussy tonight." Becky told him.

"Well I do notice some similarity between your mothers hairy pussy and yours, and that is that you each have an great abundance of hair while yours is coal black, hers is quite grey. She certainly did take an enormous piss for herself and I suppose I need to do that before we eat dinner too, so why don't you hold onto to my little prick while I piss?"

"Attention everyone. My daddy is going to piss, so everyone watch." Becky hollered.

Becky guided her daddy to the edge of the porch and told him to go ahead and piss. Herb began pissing with it dripping out of the end of his little soft prick. It just kept dripping and dripping and everyone who was watching just looked on in amazement as his cock never did produce a good stream. He finally finished and Becky said "Well, at least he tried to be like others. Now I think I will go suck his little prick some more before we have dinner. Maybe if he plays with my pussy his lttle willy will stand up nice and tall."

I could tell that the group who were on the porch were well on their way to becoming drunk if they continued drinking. So daddy hollered "Dinner is ready." just in the nick of time. Everyone picked up a steak and potato on their plate then ventured into the large dining room and found seats around the table. They passed salad plates around and Velma put salad on them and they were passed back until all were filled.

A couple of bottles of red wine showed up and since they had been decanted, they were ready to be poured. The wine bottles were passed around and everyone filled their glasses. I knew with the martinis and Manhattan's that had been consumed the wine would put the finishing touches on the folks becoming intoxicated. In fact, I could already begin to see it in Debby, Amanda, and Emmy's eyes. Chris was having a bit of a time talking without slurring his words and even Becky was a little high.

After dinner plates were cleared and dessert was brought out along with brandy and cognac. Everyone had either a small snifter of brandy or cognac and a small piece of dessert. This was followed by cigarettes and coffee.

Finally daddy said "Debby has made a decision to have her cunt lips and nipples pierced this evening. She made her decision based upon seeing both Emmy and Becky and talking it over with them. I have an idea that Amanda is also pondering the idea and may reach a decision shortly."

Amanda said "I think since my mommy is going to get her cunt lips and nipples pierced I will too. I think it will make my friends pretty envious as well as making my brother horny knowing what I have between my legs and on my nipples. He will probaably want to fuck me more often than he does now, won't you Brandon?"

Brandon didn't know quite how to answer his sister so he just nodded his head up and down. Chris said "Well, I don't like it one fucking bit that my wife and daughter think it is perfectly alright to get their genital area and nipples pierced. I'd almost they rather get a tattoo on their belly than a ring through theie cunt lips."

Debby responded to her husband by saying "If you want to keep fucking me on a regular basis you had better just keep your fucking thoughts to yourself or I'll shut you off altogether and you won't be getting any of my fucking pussy. Do you understand Christopher?"

"Yes dear." Chris meekly responded. "I won't make any more comments about it, but I cannot understand why our daughter wants to get herself pierced too."

Amanda replied "I want to get pierced because I find it looks really cool on Grandma and Velma. Much more so than I would have thought. Don't worry about it daddy. Just chill out and get into your ladies lingerie like we want you to."

Daddy said "I guess that we will clear the table and get set up for a piercing session. Chris and Brandon need to go with Velma and Emmy so they can slip into the lingerie that Debby and Amanda brought for them. Herb will get his gift from Becky who will probably want to fasten them on to his nuts. The rest of us will tranform the dining room into the piercing room so Pierre can perform his magic on the two lovely ladies."

Velma led Chris by his cock and Emmy pulled her grandson, Brandon, by his nuts into Velma's bedroom. Before they helped them dress, Velma, in her infinite wisdom, had brought a pitcher of very warm water, soap, and a couple of washcloths and hand towels, and placed them in the room.

Velma told Chris she was going to soap a washcloth and wash his cock and balls carefully while Emmy did the same thing to Brandon. Then she was going to put some rouge on each of their nipples and the head of their cocks so they would be a nice dark red color. Emmy would need to be careful with Brandon because she would need to get the head of his cock completely dry so the rouge would not run when applied.

Emmy said "Oh my. I'm going to enjoy playing with my grandsons uncut cock. I've never had one to play with and at twenty two I'm sure Brandon has had more then a few women play with his lovely dick, so I think I will enjoy myself."

Velma and Emmy got the lingerie out that Debby and Ammanda had brought with them. It consisted of a black six strap garter belt, brown full fashioned stockings, a black cut out bra, and a pair of sling back one inch heels for Chris and the same thing for Brandon except he got an eight strap garter belt and one inch heeled pumps to put on his feet.

Velma and Emmy each rinsed a washcloth in the very warm water, soaped the cloth and began washing the men. Emmy washed Brandon's nuts first, then focused on his cock, peeling his foreskin back over the head of his cock until the very red head was exposed. She then carefully and gently began washing the head and as she did so, Brandon began getting an erection. Emmy was like a little girl at Christmas as Brandon's cock kept getting bigger and longer as she continued wahsing his head.

Finally Emmy could contain herself no longer, rinsed his cock off, dropped the washcloth and put her entire mouth around Brandon's cock and began sucking it feverishly. Brandon, seizing the moment, pulled Emmy's head onto the entire length of his prick until she almost gagged. Then he let her back off and continue sucking as well as play with his nut sack. She sucked his cock for almost two minutes and then he erupted inside her mouth, giving her an enormous shot of semen and sperm. It ran out the corners of Emmy's mouth and down onto her chin with a couple of drops falling down onto one of her long nipples. Emmy continued sucking his cock until Brandon gently pushed her away and looked at his grandmother who had gobs of semen around the edges of her mouth and a glazed look in her eyes.

"Now Grandma, you can say that you really truly gave your grandson a complete blow job and let him shoot his semen into your fucking mouth. Now get cleaned up so I can get dressed and watch my mother and sister get their cunts and nipples pierced tonight."

"Well, I don't know what overcame me but I certainly enjoyed having your big prick in my mouth and getting drenched with your seed Brandon." she replied

As Emmy was showing Brandon how to slip his stockings on Velma was also busy ministering to Chris's prick. Her mouth had completely engulfed his cock and she was sucking it and jacking it off feverishly. Without any warning at all I saw Chris ejaculate completely into Velma's mouth and Velma continued sucking as fast as she could so she could get all of his pollen. She massaged his scrotum, probably hoping to get some more semen, but after a minute I think Chris was finished and Velma let go of his now flagging cock.

Velma said "Now you know what it is like to get your cock sucked by a woman, but we must get you dried off and dressed so we can rejoin the rest of them. They may send out a search party to see why we are taking so long." She reached for the washcloth to finish cleaning off his cock and in doing so reached for his head with her mouth and caught the remnants of his semen dripping out of it. She finished washing him then dried him and showed him how to slip into his stockings and fasten them to the garters.

Finally both Brandon and Chris were ready and Velma took each of their cocks and rouged the head of them turning them from pink into a nice dusky rose color. She did the same thing to their nipples then proclaimed them ready to go.

Brandon and Chris made their appearance in the dining room and everyone applauded and said "Oh don't our new TV's look divine? They are such lovely ladies and are so nicely made up. Now we can begin the piercing procedure for the evening."

Debby looked at her husband Chris and said "I can't believe your mother and Velma turned you into a cock swinging whore. I love the attire and think I'll make you wear it more and more at home. Velma must have applied the rouge to your nipples and cock head. Just the right color. Now you mothefucker, I'm going to get my pussy lips and nipples pierced and if you want to fuck me within the next few days I don't want to hear a word from your lips while it is being done. Otherwise, I'll shut your pussy supply off. Do you understand me you fucking wimp?"

"Yew dear. I hear you. I'll be good and let you have it done." Chris told her.

With that Debby got up on the dining table with her legs dangling over the end. Barbara and Becky took hold of her long cunt lips and spread them far apart. Pierre put a clamp at the end closest to her clit and clamped her lips. Then he took his sharp needle, put the cork behind one side and jammed the needle through the skin of her lips. Emmy quickly applied a gauze pad to the pierced opening in case it bled severely.

Pierre placed another clamp on her cunt lips right near the middle of her cunt opening, told Barbara to stretch it tightly, then applied the cork to one side and quickly jammed the sharp needle through both lips in one swift motion. Again Emmy wiped the spot with a gauze pad and Velma slipped a thin titanium wire hook through the opening as she had done with the first one.

Pierre placed the third clamp right near the bottom of her cunt and again Barbara stretched it tightly and again, as he had done with the previous two, Pierre held the cork on one side of her cunt lips and jammed the sharp needle through the skin. Emmy cleaned it with another gauze pad and again Velma slipped the wire hook through the opening.

Pierre asked Debby if she was OK and Debby told him she was fine. "Let's get my nipples done so Amanda can get her piercings done." Debby said.

Pierre had Barbara slip a clamp over Debby's left nipple, pulling tightly and he held the cork on one side and swiftly slipped the needle through her long nipple. Then he repeated the procedure with the nipple on her right teat. Velma slipped the titanium wires through the new holes after Emmy had wiped away a little oozing of blood.

Pierre said "Miss Debby has chosen to have two inch diamteer rings in both her nipples and her cunt. She is going to have eight rings altogether and will probably wear cut out bras for the rest of the time she wears her nipple rings."

Emmy said "I want you to fasten the weights to Herb's nut sack so I can see how much it pulls them down. I brought a variety of weights with me so you can decide if 4 ounces is enough or if it should be eight ounces. I think it will let him know how much of a cuck he really is."

Pierre said "We must be careful when placing the weights so we don't put the clamp on a vein or an artery. Blood to the testicles is a vital factor in a man reachng an erection and if he ever going to fuck you again he needs blood flow to his testicles and scrotum."

"Well. If he fucks me again it will be because I want him to do so, not because he simply wants to." Emmy replied.

Becky led her daddy to the table and Pierre began fastening various size weights to his scrotum. When Emmy seemed satisfied, Pierre stopped and told Becky to go sit with him and play with his willy. Instead, Becky took Amanda and they sat Herb down and proceeded to each grab hold of his scrotum with their teeth, one on either side, and pull it sideways until it was stretched stright out.

Amanda was next and when she got on the table. Brandon and Debby were the ones to pull her cunt lips open so Pierre could clamp them and pierce them. As before Emmy wiped up any blood that appeared and Velma slipped the titanium hooks through the new holes in her cunt lips. Daddy even had to get involved when her cunt lips got held open, he had to stick his face in her cunt and lick her peehole.

When Pierre was done piercing her cunt lips, she moved up on the table and Barbara administered the clamp to each nipple and Pierre quickly ran the sharp needle through them and Velma sliped the wire through the holes.

As Amanda slipped off of the table and stood up, everyone applauded Debby, Herb, and Amanda for having the procedures done and a toast was made.

Debby said she needed to piss as did Emmy, so we moved out onto the side porch where Emmy and Debby both spread their cunt lips wide apart and began pissing, sending a stream way out in front of them.

Daddy decided he needed to piss also and told both Emmy and Velma to squat in front of him so he could piss all over their cunts and teats. When he hit their bells, there was tinkling of them which sounded pretty neat. Daddy's stream turned to a dribble and Emmy reached for his prick so she could suck it a little bit. I think Chris and Becky were taken a little aback at seeing their mother sucking a man's cock. Daddy got pretty erect and told Emmy to stop before he blasted a load of semen in her mouth. She turned loose, but told him she wanted him to fuck her tonite.

Herb again needed to pee and it was rather funny looking at a man with a little willy and his nuts hanging about four inches lower than his crotch, all because of the weights attached to his nut sack. Again he started to let the pee dribble out of his cock and again all it did was dribble. His daughter, Becky, was so amused by it she laughed out loud and said "daddy, your fucking little willy doesn't even have enough strength to piss a long stream like the other men. What are we going to do with you?"

Herb got red in the face and just looked down like a defeated man.