Stepmom and Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They finished and we began washing each other. I washed Emmy and Chris washed Velma. We soaped their cunts and asses with a lot of soap and proceeded to have lots of suds, especially with Emmy's hairy belly and cunt. Then we washed their teats paying close attention to their nipples. They washed us and played with our cocks and nuts. We rinsed off and dried each other.

Velma said "I don't want to go downstairs again tonite. I'n tired and I have Chris to play with and Emmy has John. I'm going to put a nightie on. Emmy, if you want one I have one that will fit you, but won't cover your pussy. The one thing I do want to do tonight before we go to sleep is to suck your teats Emmy. They look so nice and tempting."

"Well Velma, just come on over and fasten your mouth on one of my nipples. Chris might suck the other one too. I love getting my teats sucked, but Herb never does it to me." Emmy replied. "While they are doing that I might spread my legs and John might suck my fucking cunt too."

Emmy sat on a dressing stool and spread her hairy legs wide open. Chris and Velma each latched on to a nipple and began nursing her while I found her cunt lips through all of the pubic hair and opened them too. I slipped my mouth down into her cunt and immmediately found her rather large pee hole. Moving up a bit I located her very prominent clit and closed my mouth over it and began sucking it. Emmy almost at once pulled my face deeper into her cunt until I could almost not breathe.

Emmy began humping and bucking as Chris, Velma, and I sucked her teats and clit. Suddenly she screamed loudly. "I'm coming you fools. I'm having a huge climax and I'm going to piss all over John's face." I suddenly felt a trickle of warm fluid running down my chin and I knew she had leaked pee on me. I kept sucking her clit and she kept bucking as she climaxed several times.

Suddenly, she said. "That's quite enough. I'm worn out from having so many orgasms. I need you to stop right now and I need to get some sleep. Show them what we are going to put on tomorrow Velma. Everyone will gasp when they see these lovely sheer knickers we are going to wear tomorrow and then all the other women will want some."

Velma got up off her knees and went to her room. She came back with the loveliest pair of sheer gold colored Directoire Knickers I had ever seen. They were like spun gold they were so sheer.I knew right away that when Emmy put them on her massive amount of cunt hair was going to push the pubic area of them out in front and we were going to see all of her grey hair peeking through them.I was anxious to see Velma's auburn colored cunt hair too.

"I think we will be the knockouts of the group until at least tomorrow afternoon when we go to Princeton again." Velma said. Then everyone else gets a chance to get a pair or two."

"I'll bet before it is over everyone will want to go to Princeton to see what JoAnn has to offer." I said.

"Let's go downstairs quietly and see what everyone else is doing." I said. "Then we can come back upstairs and go to bed and get some sleep."

We quietly went downstairs and the first thing we encountered was Barbara sucking Herb's prick. It looked like he had grown about an inch or so and she was sucking him as though she enjoyed it.

In the dining room we found Becky fucking Brandon and riding him like a horse, squealing and jibbering as his cock went in and out of her cunt.

In daddy Mac's bedroom we found daddy Mac sliding his cock in and out of Debbie's cunt as she kneeled on the bed and her big teats swinging as he thrust in and out of her cunt. Finally there was Amanda, also on her hands and elbows with Pierre pushing his enormous cock in and out of her gaping cunt. She was also in the throes of an orgasm as she said to him."You motherfucking cocksman. I just love having your fucking cock going in and out of my cunt. Now shoot your love juice in me and knock me up."

We watched as Pierre shot his load into her cunt and she just squealed and hollered with delight. about this time daddy Mac also erupted inside of Debbie's cunt and she also squealed with delight. As he slipped his still erect cock out of her we could see his semen already leaking out of her cunt and wetting the sheets. Daddy Mac just went up beside Debbies mouth and said "Here you cocksucker. Finish cleaning my prick off with your mouth."

Having seen everyone the our of us went back upstairs and Emmy and Velma needed to piss before retiring so we watched as they spread their legs and peed. It sounded like Niagra Falls as their piss hit the water in the toilet bowl. Neither wiped their cunts so Chris and I knew what was coming next.

Sure enough Emmy said. "Now fellows, you can use your tongues to wipe our wet cunts then we will get to bed."

I replied. "I also want to suckle your big, low hanging teats Emmy. I love the way your nipples stick out, reasy to nurse on."

Chris said. "I think I want to nurse on Velma's smaller teats too. I like they way I can get them all in my mouth."

So, the girls took their night gowns off and Emmy sat on one side of my bed while Velma sat on the other. Emmy spread her long legs wide apart and I pulled her cunt lips open and began licking and sucking on her cunt. I aimed for her peehole with my tongue and found the timy opening. I tied sticking my tongue inside it, but that wouldn't work, so I placed my mouth directly over it and began sucking on it. Emmy went crazy as I sucked her peehole as I also played with her asshole

"John, you're making me have a climax already and you just started. Please don't stop though. It feels so good."

Velma hollered, "Chris you fucking cuntlicker. Suck my clit and finger my asshole. That will make me have an orgasm and I may give you a little dribble of pee too."

We played with the girls for about twenty minutes until they were drained and begged us to quit. Chris said he was tired and I was too, so Emmy and I fell into one bed and Velma and Chris into the other.

The next thing I knew it was eight o'clock and I heard noise coming from downstairs so I knew other people were also up. As I moved the cover off of myself I glanced at Emmy's hairy belly and cunt and thought about everything that had gone on yesterday with her and the rest of us. The best part might even lie ahead today I thought.

I got out of bed as quietly as possible and slipped on a robe then headed downstairs. The first thing I saw was Amanda sitting on the sofa with Pierre's huge cock in her mouth. She was sucking feverishly on it and playing with his nuts at the same time. He was totally erect.

Next I looked in daddy Mac's bedroom and there was Debby on her elbows and knes with Brandon's cock fucking her cunt. She was telling him to thrust in harder and to fill her cunt up with his baby batter.

Next I encountered Barbara and she was just finishing tying some lightweight cord around Herb's nut sack and adding some weights to the cord so it would pull his nuts down. She also had some cord and weights around his willy. He was partially dressed in a black ten strap garter belt and black sheer stockings. Barbara was wearing nothing.

I headed to the kitchen and saw daddy Mac standing in front of the stove frying some food. Becky was on her knees in front of him and had his cock completely in her mouth. She was sucking it in and out and pulling on his nuts at the same time trying to make him give her a semen appetizer.

Seeing everyone was busy I went back upstairs to my bedroom and got back in bed. Emmy stirred and turned toward me offering me one of her gigantic teats to nurse. As soon as I latched on to her nipple she reached down and began fondling my prick and nuts.

"I just love your fucking prick John. It is so nice and fat and when you fuck me with it you get it all the way inside me and really make me feel horny and sexy. I love it when you climax inside me and fill me with your white semen and sperm. Even Becky told me privately that you fucked her after daddy Mac took her cheery and she said you were fantastic. Now suck my nipple while I jack you off." Emmy said.

Emmy continued fondling my cock and eventually I had an enormous erection.

"Now get on top and fuck me with that gigantic cock of yours. I want a load of semen inside me so I can confront Herb and tell him to suck it out of me. He is such a cuckold I don't know what I am going to do with him." Emmy said.

"Well you should see what Barbara did to him. She has a small rope around his nuts and has a weight dangling from them and another piece of rope around his willy and weights hanging from it too." I told her.

"Don't talk about him darling. Just give me your fucking prick so I can enjoy it fucking me." she said.

As I mounted her I looked over and saw Velma flat on her back with her legs in the air and Chris, with his cock straight out in front of him, ready to impale her with it. She looked at me and said "He is going to fuck me again darling. Then we are going downstairs and share our excitement with everyone. Now fuck Emmy with your cock."

Chris stuck his cock in Velma as I probed Emmy's cunt with mine. I had her in a huge climax within a minute as I pushed and pulled my prick in and out of her wet sopping cunt. My cock was soaking wet from her juices and she was telling me to blast my load in her cunt.

"You big motherfucker." Emmy scremed. "You're reaming my cunt with that fat cock of yours and I'm climaxing all over it. Now fill me up with your baby batter and knock me up."

The urge to orgasm was to great and I slipped my cock all the way inside her cunt and spurted three or four times as the semen ruched out of my cock. Emmy thrust her cervix up against the head of my cock and lay on the bed writhing in contentment as she fucked it to her hearts content. She finally told me she was finished and I needed to let her suck the semen and her juices off of my prick so I removed my cock from her cunt and moved up so it was beside her mouth. She immediately engulfed it and began sucking on it, cleaning it up in the process.

Meanwhile I can hear Velma telling Chris to fuck her good and hard with his prick and to fill her cunt up good when he shoots his semen inside her cunt. She is squealing like a sow in heat with a boar hog fucking her. Chris pushes his cock in as deep as he can and erupts inside of Velma. She is squealing and hollering about what a big motherfucker he is and to not stop fucking her. Fianlly she has enough and beckons him to get off of her.

Chris dismounted her and took his still dripping cock up to her mouth so she could suck him clean. Velma engulfed his withering prick in her mouth and began sucking him until she had him cleaned off. She told him to go over to my dresser and get a pair of bikini panties from it so she can put them on and not leak all over the bed and floor.

Emmy told Chris to bring her a pair also. He grabbed a light blue pair and a black pair and gave the light blue ones to his mother. She slipped them on over her legs and pulled them up. They didn't even begin to cover the hair on her belly besides all the grey hair sticking out the sides of them. As soon as she pulled them up the crotch got wet at once with all my semen beginning to drip out.

Velma slipped the black ones on and Chris helped her pull them up to her crotch. She said "I can feel your juices running out of my cunt already and these will be soaking wet in two minutes. You must have filled my cunt up with your juice Chris."

Emmy said. "I need to piss badly. Velma, do you want to help me or shall we all go in and help out?"

Velama replied that she needed to piss too and that maybe Chris would want to help her pee. I knew Emmy wanted me to play with her pussy while she peed, so we all went in to the bathroom. Emmy sat on the stool first and spread her legs wide apart so I could put my hand under her cunt and play with her piss. While I did that she stuck my prick in her mouth and began sucking on it.

"You are just a wanton whore." I told her. "You can't begin to get enough of my cock while you're here. What are we going to do today to satisfy your wanton?' I asked.

"Just keep fucking me my dear. You and your daddy Mac. That will satisfy me as long as Velma doesn't care that I am fucking her husband."

Emmy finished and I wiped her very wet cunt with my hand. Velma took her place on the toilet and invited Chris to play with her already wet cunt while she peed. Chris stuck his hand under her lips and as the pee streamed out he moved his hand around and got her cunt and belly hair all wet. When he stood up Velma reached for his cock and put it in her mouth and began sucking him off.

She got his cock nice and hard and he shot a load in her mouth in less than a minute.

"Now kiss me you motherfucker and taste your fucking semen. It is what babies are made with and you should know how it tastes." Velma told him.

Chris reached up to her lips and Velma thrust her tongue in his mouth and transferred some of his baby batter to him. "Oh that's it baby." she told him. "Just enjoy it like we women do when you blast off in our mouths."

Velma pulled her panties up and suggested we all creep downstairs and see who was fucking who because we were going to have a busy Saturday.

"Oh, I don't care. There are a lot of cocks downstairs that I can choose from including the one I have right here that was a great fuck last night." Velma replied.

Chris and I slipped into very short robes that barely covered our cocks then we all went quietly downstairs. Amanda was where I had seen her last and was still sucking on Pierre's cock. He, in turn was playing with her teats and cunt.

Next we encountered Debbie now playing with her son Brandon. Brandon was behind Debbie who was on her knees and elbows, and he was shoving his cock in and out of her hairy cunt. Debbie was caling him a motherfucker and a cocksman and telling him to fuck her good. Brandon in turn called her a fucking whore of a mother who just liked to get fucked.

Turning and going into the kitchen we saw Barbara at the kitchen table with Hern now on a collar and chain. He was kneeling on the floor beside Barbara who was sitting on a chair. She was still nude and he was still wearing his garter belt and stockings as well as having the slim rope around his nuts and weights pulling them down. Along with the slim rope around the head of his willy and the weights attached to that, he was in some distress. As we went into the kitchen Barbara turned in her chair and said "Now you fucking cuntlicker. Suck my fucking cunt again and make me climax again." With that Herb stuck his tongue inside her open cunt lips and began licking her clit.

With that going on Becky was on the kiitchen table lying on a small mattress and daddy Mac was fucking her good and hard. He was thrusting his fat prick in and out of her hairy cunt and Becky was humping and calling him a big cuntfucker. She told him she wanted his semen for breakfast so he pulled his prick out of her cunt, went to her face, told her to open her fucking mouth, and proceeded to shoot his semen inside her mouth. He spurted big gobs of it on her tongue three or four times. She swallowed it, then he told her to suck the rest of it out of his prick, pulling her nipples as she did so.

Satisfied that we had seen and accouted for everyone, the four of us made a pitcher of Screwrivers, got four glasses and cigarettes and proceeded to go out on the back porch and drink and smoke for awhile till everyone else was ready for breakfast.

Gradually everyone came out onto the porch. Becky Amanda, and Debbie were wearing garter belts and stockings but no bras. Barbara was still nude. Daddy Mac, Pierre, and Brandon were wearing very short robes that did nothing for covering their swinging cocks. Herb was still in his garter belt, stockings, weighted cock and nuts and wearing two inch heels being led by Barbara. She sat in a chair but he was forced to kneel besie her.

Emmy said "Well everyone looks as though they had a very good time last night, even my cucky husband Herb. You poor little cuckold. Did Barbara make you her slave and force you to suck her pussy darling? Brandon, did you get to fuck your mother and be called a motherfucker by her? Was Pierre's cock most tasty Amanda? You seemed to enjoy having it in your mouth and sucking on it. Becky, did daddy Mac finally give you a good fucking after everything you had done yesterday? Did he fill your cunt up with his prick?"

"Now we need to have breakfast so we can clean up a bit then go to Princeton and see Joann so she can outfit some of you with a new wardrobe." said Velma. "We will leave around ten o'clock and shop then have lunch and return here for playtime and dinner. Now Emmy and I want you to see one item of our latest purchase from her."

With that Emmy and Velma stepped out of the bikini panties they were wearing and slipped on the sheer gold Directoire Kncikers they had bought yesterday. Emmy's grey cunt and belly hair clearly showed through the material as did Velma's auburn colored cunt hair. A lot of ooohhhing and aaaahing from everyone then Amanda and Debbie wanted to feel the material.

Velma said "JoAnn will have some of these available for you if you think you want a pair or two. She as a variety of colors to choose from."

With that we all went inside and fixed breakfast.

Stepmom and me Shopping Part 6 will follow.