All Comments on 'Stepmom Goes to the Prom'

by SexyBeast

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh my .............

So fucking hot I was getting wetter and wetter by the minute . You're on a roll , don't stop now .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the best!

Thats right...DONT YOU DARE FUCKING STOP WITH THIS SERIES!!! ive been anxiously awaiting the next story since the first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So very HHHOOOTTT Thanks

This was one of the best & hottest stories on the net yet. It was very Hot adding Emma into the story & was a great read.

I would like to see Sam's brother Nick get some action from Step Mom but why not have Emma stop over first and see Jillian alone. Happen to mention that she knew Jenna was Jillian, always wanted to do it with Sam's beautiful step mom, so did it at the Prom knowing who she really was, threaten to tell her husband if they don't continue to play nice, add SAM into their action then have a fourway with Nick.

Please add more chapters to this great story and thanks for writing

Sammie

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!

The nice touch of having Emma and Jenna fuck put me over the top, as did having Jenna whoring it up with the kid all night rather than getting out of bed. Women in their 30s are usually at their sexual peak, and guys in their late teens early 20s. So the combination of a guy and woman at their seual peaks made all the extra fucking and loving possible. There is nothing like watching a well fucked woman sorely walk away, LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome

look forward for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWESOME

This is one of the best stories I have read here and I have read thousands. You must write the next chapter we your loyal fans crave more.... lol Maybe Nick can arrange for Emma to join him when he takes Jillian again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Next please

When do we get Nick's story?? I'm ready for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE

I have read these stories twice and will probley do it again. It would be nice to see it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sequel?

When can we expect a sequel to this story? I'm hoping you'll explore the relationship between Sam and Jillian even further and leave Nick out. I was thinking something in the line of Jillian getting a divorce and that she'll find comfort in the arms (and bed) of Sam when he's in college. It's just a suggestion, because you already know how to write.

MattAkerMattAkerover 11 years ago
Hmmmmmm

Loved the story, except for the very end of it... Nick is an royal egotistical twat... So if they had a sister and she got a Barbie doll he would demand one as well?

"Nick planned to find out, because now that Sam had gotten her again he fully planned to fuck Jill again himself. After all, it was only fair that she treat them equally, right?"

So far the story has been somewhat loving and consensual sex, please don't make it noncons... It would ruin the story for sure, it's a drastic change of pace...

That Jill wants Sam sexually has to do with that he CARES about her... It seems the only person Nick cares about is himself...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

To call nick a bunghole would the highest of compliments and degrading of bunghole's everywhere.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 11 years ago

It looks like you haven't written in a while and you may have retired, but I think the Jillian stories were great. It made believable a conflicted woman dealing with her attraction to her stepchildren, loyalty to an unfortunately absent husband, and the moral codes uderlying it all. It also caught the sheer wantoness and wildness of good sex. If you ever decide to put pen to paper again I look forward to the continuation of this tale.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 10 years ago
I must say

I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

However it demands a third installment. In this one it clearly shows Jillian prefers Sam over Nick. However it seems Nick is wanted a second go around. I think the Father knows what is really going on. I feel he feels guilty for not being there for Jillian. In the end I can see the Father giving his blessing by divorcing Jillian so she can marry Sam instead. He still be a part of her family but at a father-in-law instead of husband. Also I think Sam could come to blows with his brother Nick if he tried to anything with Jillian again. I also think Sam's ex-girlfriend knows who Jillian is and only orchestrated the situation after the Prom to get them in the sack for some insane reason. Yep needs a third installment to wrap up so many loose ends.

Thanks,

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
johnstang....right. the man feels *guilty* about working hard to provide for the woman he adores (per the story) and adores fucking. as such

he feels just fine and dandy about her cuckolding him with his two, not at all spoiled pieces of shit, sons. Indeed, he's so guilty about being both a good provider, and a "fantastic" lover (I quote Jillian) at the same time, that he'll happily step aside to continue giving his cuckoldress and her lovers free room and board, whilst she marries one of those lovers. Oh, undoubtedly! ...brother I want some of what you're smoking. Seriously, hook a girl up. ROFL. Sweetheart, I would kill for a man that worked hard for our welfare, was willing to have PHONE sex when that same hard work took him away from me, then happily, and skillfully, fucked the hell out of me when he came back home! Hell, I'd kill Jillian, and save her husband from the worthless slut so I could have him. This isn't an incest story, it's a "loving" wives story, with all the misogynistic tropes that category inherently seems to contain, excepting a rare few tales. I finished this story because I started it and I don't leave things unfinished. That said, I'm leaving this story feeling as though my brain has been dipped in acid, and not in a good way. Have a lovely day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another ruined beautiful story

Once again, you have ruined a beautiful story. Why must it always need to include stupid shit like oh lets make them fuck other people. Well screw that stick to the fucking story line.

vrieseavrieseaover 5 years ago
Very Hot

One of the hottest stories I've read. Look forward to your continuation of this story. Five stars for a well written piece. - Vriesea

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reload

Would love to see another wild installment to this series~

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Lord

Oh Lord I pray there is more cumming to this story. Five Stars once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel

When can we expect a sequel to this story? I'm hoping you'll explore the relationship between Sam, Emma, Nick, & Jillian along with her husband even further. I was thinking something in the line of Jillian being fucked by Sam Nick & her husband simultaneously and that she'll find comfort in the arms (and bed) of all the three of them. It's just a suggestion, because you already know how to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow..

Part 2.. please... Lol

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(9/26/2021) This was also a great read and I got my FFM in it too. I was a bit concerned for a while there when Jillian went all Lezzy on us. I had a picture in my mind of her running off with Emma and Leaving the boys and Hubby in the dirt. But it all worked out for Sam and I was then hoping for a Happily ever after for them without Nick the prick and AWAL hubby. “Stepmom’s Special day” and Stepmom goes to the Prom” were submitted in 2009 so I guess there is no chance of there ever being a part three with a Happily ever after for Jillian and Sam. But this story was still very well done. 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope we have the 3rd part the story is so hot

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Hot! Hot! Storey, is there another chapter? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous