Stepmom Goes to the Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,530 Followers

"Oh shit! Fuck me, dammit!" Emma cried. "Fuck me, Sam! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Sam kept plowing away at Emma, moving faster and faster. He was breathing really heavy and Jillian thought he looked like he could cum at any minute. She fingered herself faster, hoping to climax at the same time as her stepson, but then Emma pushed him back, moaning, "Sam, baby, stop, you can't cum inside me." Showing self control Jillian didn't think a teenage boy had, Sam did as he was told and pulled out of Emma. Jillian saw his hard, glistening cock wagging before him and she wanted it more than anything in the world.

Although he was so close to cumming, Sam didn't mind when Emma told him to stop. She always made him pull out, so he was used to it, and besides, he loved cumming all over her tits. But tonight he wanted to hold out for another reason. He was going to fuck his stepmom. He saw her fingering herself while she watched him with Emma and he knew she wanted it. Jill was staring at his cock like she was starving for it. He crawled to his right and moved between Jill's legs. She held her arms out for him and pulled him down to her as he slipped into her cunt. It was just as good as he remembered. Shit, she feels good, he thought. Somehow Jill tightened her muscles around him, like she was jerking him off with her pussy. It felt incredible. If he just stayed inside her he could cum from that, but he did not just rest inside her. As they kissed he started moving, fucking his stepmom with a slow, sensual rhythm, much different than the power fuck he'd just given his ex-girlfriend. He was making love to his stepmom. Their bodies moved together perfectly, like they were made to be together and Sam did everything he could to keep it going as long as possible, despite everything she was doing with her pussy muscles. Jill's legs were wrapped around him and she was kneading his back with both hands. It was like she was trying to pull him completely inside her.

Jillian couldn't believe how good she felt. Why did sex with her stepson feel so much better than it ever did before with anyone else? It was like their bodies were made for each other. Sex with Sam's brother was pretty incredible too, but she felt a special bond with Sam. Maybe because it felt like it was more than just sex with Sam. His face was buried by her ear and she heard him panting and moaning, whispering her name. His thrusts became erratic and stronger and she knew he was going to cum. She only needed a moment more. Her own soft cries filled the room and then, yes, she was there too. Sam buried his cock inside her and she felt his hot seed filling her just as she tensed all around him and exploded with pleasure as well. She didn't even care that he wasn't wearing a condom. It felt so good to have him inside her.

"Wow, you two are quite a hot couple," Emma giggled. She was on her side watching them with her head propped up on her hand. "I guess I'll leave you two to it. Kyle is probably wondering where I am anyway. Nice to meet you, Jenna."

Emma hopped out of bed and pulled on her discarded thong before getting back into her dress. She blew them a kiss as she left the room. Jillian and Sam were still locked together while the sounds of partying teens drifted in from the hallway.

"Do you want to go join your friends?" Jillian asked. It sounded so stupid, but she didn't know what to say. What could she say after having done the one thing she told Sam would never happen again?

"No, I'm good here."

She was conflicted. It would be better if he left, but she really wanted to keep him in bed with her. "Sam … " she started.

"Mom, you don't have to explain yourself." She cringed when he called her that.

"But Sam, you know this isn't right. No matter how good it feels, it isn't right, for so many reasons."

"I don't care. I wanted it and I know you wanted it too. I don't care how much you say you didn't. I could tell you wanted me just as much as I wanted you."

Jillian rolled him off and fought the urge to cover up with the sheets. She was still tingling from their sex and looking at his naked body she still desired more. She made herself look him in the eye and said, "I love you, Sam, and you're such a handsome young man. Yes, I did want you, even though I knew I shouldn't. You're like a son to me."

"You're like a mother to me, but I still wanted you. You were my first sexual fantasy."

"That's very flattering, but we cannot keep on like this. For one thing, it's not fair to your father. And if we keep doing it someone is going to find out. We have to try to stop."

"I can try," Sam said, taking her hand.

Jillian knew it was on her to exercise the willpower. She hoped she could. "Please don't tell your brother about this." She knew he would, but she had to ask.

"I don't know if he would believe me if I told him about you and Emma," he laughed.

"Well, we're not going to find out. So now what?"

"We have this room all night. I was thinking …" Sam was not done with her. Not by a long shot. He suspected this would be the last chance he would have to be with her and he wanted to make the most of it. He figured that as long as they had the room they should make the most of it. The last time they were together his stepmom seemed to be nearly insatiable and he was hoping she would feel the same tonight.

"Sam, what were we just talking about?" Jill said, sounding exasperated. He didn't want to make her angry, but he was sure he could get her to fuck him again. He saw the way she was looking at him.

"Just tonight. After that, everything goes back to normal."

Jillian thought it over. Of course she should say no and get dressed, but the horse was already out of the barn, wasn't it? Would it be so wrong to just indulge themselves for the rest of the night? Her husband was not due home for another week and a half and that was a long time to go without sex. Maybe she should just work all her frustrations out on her stepson tonight to make the time go easier. Sam wanted it. It wasn't like she was using him. And God did she want it. Jillian would regret it in the morning, but tonight she didn't care.

"Okay, Sam. Tonight I'm yours and we can do anything you want, but come tomorrow we go back to our normal relationship and we will never talk about this again. Do you understand?"

Sam's hurried yes was barely out of his mouth before he ripped the sheet away and grabbed her. He kissed her roughly while his hands were all over her body. It was not like the gentle way they'd made love before at all, but she appreciated his enthusiasm. She gripped his cock and felt it growing even as she stroked it. He lowered his lips to her chest and circled her nipples with his tongue before eagerly sucking on them just the way that made her moan uncontrollably. It did not take much foreplay before they were ready for each other. Again, she marveled at the recovery time of eighteen-year-olds.

Jill rolled Sam onto his back and climbed on top of him. Having her ride his cock was his favorite thing the last time they were together because he could really watch her while they did it. She moved his shaft into position and then slide down onto it. She was so soaked down there that it was easy for her to take his entire length. She worked those incredible muscles in her cunt again and Sam was in heaven. He played with her perky tits, rubbing her nipples with his thumbs while she slowly rode him. He'd never been with a girl before who went so crazy when he played with their tits, but he liked that it seemed so easy to get his stepmom fired up. Her eyes were closed and the look on her face was decadently wanton. She really looked like she was concentrating on getting off. When she leaned forward a little and his cock hit her pussy differently her mouth opened in a little "O" and she cried out. After that Jill rode him faster and Sam held her by the hips to move her even faster. By the time she came he was slamming her up and down on his cock almost as hard as he could. He would have kept fucking her onto his cock, but she pleaded for a rest.

When Jillian got out of bed she was so weak-kneed that she almost fell over. She came the hardest of the night riding her stepson's strong prick. She was going to be sore as hell in the morning, she knew. Jillian paused at the bathroom door and asked Sam if he was going to join her. She didn't have to ask twice. His still hard cock wagged in front of him when he followed her into the bathroom.They showered together and Jillian gave him the blow job of his life after she washed his cock off. But before he could cum in her mouth he lifted her up and fucked her up against the wall. She couldn't remember the last time a man had taken her like that. The man had to be very strong and her stepson fit the bill. He held her by the ass while she leaned back against the wall and he moved her up and down on him while the hot water pelted them. Sam easily made her climax once again, almost as strongly as the last time, and then she demanded he put her down.

Sam was about ready to bust his nut in Jill when she told him to put her down. At first he was disappointed, but then it proved to be worth because she went right back to sucking his cock. It was awesome. It was like she was doing everything to slut it up since this was going to be their last night together. He did not last very long in her mouth this time and she pulled him out to cum all over her face and tits, just like the first time she sucked him off on Mother's Day. The water washed the remnants away, but he still got to see her as a hot mess.

After their shower they both needed a break and they cuddled in bed. Jillian loved falling asleep in the arms of a strong man. It had been too long since her husband was in her bed. She was so exhausted that all the partying noise from the hallway couldn't even keep her awake. She slept like a rock until she felt his cock poking her in the morning. She squinted against the bright light coming through the window when she woke up and then slid down under the sheets to take Sam in her mouth. Once he was awake he moved on top of her and they made slow, gentle love one last time.

Jillian felt like she was doing the walk of shame, something she had not done in years, when the taxi dropped her and Sam off at home that morning. Her dress was hopelessly rumpled and her hair was still a mess despite her best efforts. Just before they walked inside she grabbed Sam and gave him one last, hot kiss.

"Remember, not a word to your brother. Last night never happened," Jillian said.

"I promise," Sam replied solemnly.

Nick was waiting for them in the kitchen and arched an eyebrow when he said, "Gee, you kids must have had a good time. You were out all night."

"We had a very nice time. Get your mind out of the gutter," Jill said as she went straight back to her bedroom and shut the door.

Looking at Jill's condition and the way she walked Nick had no doubt his brother got lucky and it only took until that night for him to get all of the sordid details. It sounded hot as hell. Nick wished he was there. When he heard the bit about Jill being with Emma he was surprised and wondered if there was anything their stepmom wasn't up for. Nick planned to find out, because now that Sam had gotten her again he fully planned to fuck Jill again himself. After all, it was only fair that she treat them equally, right?

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,530 Followers