Stepmom Helps Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never come so much in a day," she said, patting her stomach softly. "Between you and your dad, I'm a happy girl."

"Yeah," I said, my hand gently touching her breast. "How many times are you doing it with dad?"

"Usually at night, which I know you can hear. But I've been giving him a blowjob job in the shower every morning before I come and see you."

We had started openly discussing her sex life with my dad, which would have seemed strange had she also not been stroking my dick constantly. I could last as long as I wanted now, and she had stopped checking her watch afterward days before. I suspected that Annie was enjoying our "lessons" more and more, and my dad was unwittingly benefitting as well.

I sat up, looking down at her. She was stunning, and had been more and more open about her sex life. In our time spent along together, she had told me about the first time she swallowed someone's cum, the first time she got fucked, and the first time she took someone's cum on her face. It was erotic to hear her talk about it, and it always got her excited.

"Annie," I said, gently stroking her side, "does my dad know all these stories?"

"Oh, yes," she said, grinning. "He gets turned on by them. Just like his son."

"I think you enjoy telling them as much as we enjoy hearing them," I said.

"I'll admit that," she said, blushing. I leaned forward, kissing her breasts gently. She sighed, running her hands through my hair. I pressed my growing erection against her and she wrapped her hand around it, stroking it slowly.

"Actually, I had another idea," I said. I kept licking her breasts, paying attention to the space between them. Finally I straddled her chest, my dick in between her tits. She got the idea and grinned. She cupped her tits and held them together while I started to fuck them.

"I've been wondering when you'd try this," she said, smiling. I started to fuck her tits harder, watching as the head of my dick popped out between them. Her body rocked up and down as I thrust between her tits, enjoying this new sensation.

"That's it, baby," she said in a whisper. "Fuck my tits, come all over me."

I was in heaven. She kept talking dirty, begging me for it, and I slid my dick between her tits faster. I kept going, slapping against her tits with each thrust, until I finally started to come. Having already come by her hand that morning, I had little left for her, but what semen remained spurted out between her tits, hitting her neck and flooding her chest. She squealed with delight as I came on her. I kept thrusting between her breasts until she was a sticky mess, and then laid back down next to her as she casually smeared the cum onto her tits with her fingers.

"The first time I ever got fucked like that," she said, "I was eighteen, and three boys in my school took turns fucking my tits. By the time there were done I was coated in cum. We were hanging out at the park, and they were all starting at my chest, and were always making comments about them. And, I guess maybe I was a little drunk, and I pulled my tank top down and showed them. And one of them asked if he could touch them, and soon all three were fondling them. Then one of them asked me to suck his dick, and I told him no, but I told him to fuck my tits. So he did. He came pretty quick, and I told them next one do to it, and then the third. After that I had an endless line of guys trying to do that with me."

"How many of them succeeded?" I asked.

"I lost count," she said. "A lot." She giggled, sitting up. "Once, I was on a science quiz bowl team in college, and I was the only girl. I told the guys if we won regionals I'd let them all fuck my tits, and we won. There were six guys on the team, and let them fuck my tits one by one. I remember they stood around watching, and I was in heaven, waiting for the next one after each one came. When we were done I made them take turns licking my pussy until I almost passed out. Then I fucked one of them after the others left my room. That might be the most cum I've ever had on me at once. Maybe, anyway, it's hard to keep track." She got up, put her sundress back on and stretched. The thin fabric clung to her sticky chest.

"I'm going out shopping," she said. "With your cum all over me," she added. She blew me a kiss and left, and I sat in bed, exhausted.

Annie called me hours later and told me that my dad was taking her on an overnight trip, and that Liz and I were on our own for dinner. I knew my dad was going to fuck her like crazy the entire night, and probably all of the next day as well. Any remote guilt I might have felt was offset by the shear sexiness Annie was exuding. She would often pull my dad upstairs for an hour or so and then come back down, her hair disheveled and her face blushing.

I called Liz and told her, but she was already home. I asked her to order a pizza and she refused, saying I could call if I wanted any. I rolled my eyes, typical Liz. I went ahead and stopped off at a local pizzeria and ordered toppings that I liked and knew she hated. When I got home, I found her sitting on the couch, watching TV. I dropped the pizza box unceremoniously on the table next to her.

"That had better not have sausage," she said.

"Oh, it's got that, and green peppers," I fired back. "Should have called it yourself."

She huffed, opening the box and snatching a piece. She picked off the toppings, tossing them one by one back into the box as she sulked.

"So where'd they go this time?" she asked after some time.

"Some bed and breakfast across town," I said.

"It will be a break from the constant sound of your dad fucking my mom," she said.

"I didn't know you could hear them," I said, letting down my guard.

"I guess you can, too," she said. We both laughed, despite our best efforts to be enemies.

"It's pretty bad," I said. "I can hear them through my air vent."

"I can hear them, through the wall," she said. This is gross to even say out loud, but they've even done it in my bathroom. There was evidence."

"Evidence?" I asked.

"Dried cum on my towels," she said. "And on the clothes in my laundry."

"Oh, I see," I said, sitting back. I tried to hide my reaction. It was in fact my cum on those towels, because Annie and I had snuck into the nearest bathroom—Liz's—for a quick hand job. And I was dying to know more about the clothes in her laundry.

"On your clothes?" I asked.

She shrugged. "It's probably everywhere," she said. "I can't imagine where else they've done it. Don't tell me you're embarrassed," she said, her expression turning hard again. "You know my mom and your dad do it all the time."

"I'm not embarrassed," I said defensively. She instinctively went in for the kill, like a shark that detects blood in the water miles away. She tossed her slice of pizza onto the top of the box and stood up.

"Maybe you're just jealous," she said. "Since your dad can go longer than you can. Well, anyone can go longer than you can."

"Fuck off," I said, returning her glare. "You don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, yes I do," she said, triumphant. "I have it on good authority..."

"That was a long time ago," I said. "Trust me, I can last as long as I want."

"Bullshit," she said, laughing at me. "I bet you couldn't last ten seconds." Liz then surprised me by pouncing on me. I dropped my pizza on the floor as she landed on top of me, pushing me back onto the couch.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Her eyes were alight.

"I'll bet you you couldn't last ten seconds," she said. "Not with a real, live girl." She then reach down and started rubbing me through my shorts. I was instantly hard, and too stunned to do anything. She was grinning, a wild look in her eye. Seconds passed and she was actually stroking me through my shorts, expecting me to come any second. She looked hot on top of me, and her body was pressed against me as she tried to rub me off. I just smiled, put my arms behind my head, and looked at her. She stroked me through my shorts for several more seconds, looking more and more bewildered.

"Next time you can just ask," I said, "if you really wanted to get your hands on me that badly."

"Shut up," she said, sitting up and straddling my legs. She scowled at me, angry at having been thwarted. "You just lasted longer because it was through your shorts."

"Well, I think you've proven your point," I said, trying to knock her off of my legs. She leaned forward to stop me, and reach down with one hand and fumbled with my shorts. Before I could say anything she had freed my swollen member and was now directly stroking it.

"Now you'll come for sure, probably before I stroke it ten times," she said, pumping my dick with her hand, her eyes locked on my defiantly.

"I've got all night," I said in a relaxed tone. "And you give a nice hand job."

She gritted her teeth in anger. I realized that, with my dick in her hand, should could actually inflict some serious pain or injury. However she seemed intent on proving I would come quickly, but I wasn't even close. She stopped suddenly, my dick throbbing as she sat up on my legs. Pre-cum was coating her hand, and her face was flushed. She looked at me, clearly working something out in her head.

"Maybe you need visual stimulation," she said to herself. She stood up, and I played it cool and didn't react as she peeled off her clothes. She looked remarkably like Annie, a younger version. Bitchy or not, Liz was hot, and I was enjoying her attempt at humiliating me as much as I was enjoying seeing her flustered. She straddled me naked again, this time she wore a look of triumph on her face.

"Let's see if this does the trick," she said, and started stroking me again. She looked so much like her mom, although her tits weren't as big, that I was enjoying myself. As she kept stroking me her look of superiority faded. She now looked puzzled, and defeated, yet still she kept stroking me. We said nothing. What had started off as a hate-fueled tease was now, slowly, turning into a nice way to spend the evening together.

"I don't get it," she said, actually laughing despite herself. "I must be doing it wrong."

"No, you're doing it right," I said. "I'm not complaining in the least."

"Um, thanks," she said, blushing. "I can't believe I stripped down and did this."

"I notice you haven't stopped," I said calmly.

"At this point," she sighed, "I might as well get you off. This is taking forever, though."

"Why don't you suck it instead?" I said.

"What?" she asked, her mouth open.

"Suck it," I said, my voice low and calm.

She paused, sitting up and pushing her hair back behind her ears. "I'm your stepsister," she said, as if that made a difference at that point.

"Liz, if you want me to come, you're going to have to suck my dick. Right now."

She bit her lip, her cheeks flushing more. Then she obediently lowered her eyes from mine, and then scooted back and leaned forward. Without hesitation she took me into her mouth and started to suck on me as her head bobbed up and down. I sighed slowly, and she laughed but kept sucking.

"You're really good at this," I said.

"And you take a lot longer that I thought," she said, pausing to stroke me for a little bit. She got up and stripped off my shorts before sitting back down on me. She resumed the blow job and I slowly thrust my hips upward to meet her.

"And you look pretty hot," I said. "I mean, you look hot anyway, but I'm enjoying the view."

She started to suck me harder and faster. I relaxed, enjoying myself. She straddled one of my legs as she sucked and I could feel her wet pussy against me. I decided to show Liz exactly what I could do, and started to let my orgasm build. When I got closer I decided that etiquette required that I tell her.

"I'm gonna come," I said.

"It's about time," she said, wiping her mouth. She sat up, stroking me hard, and finally I came. Semen erupted from me, spraying up in the air and hitting us both. She laughed as I spurted cum all over her hand. I concentrated on staying hard, and as she kept pumping my dick I stayed rigid in her hand. She looked down at it but stopped her stroking. I sat up, gently tipping her back into the couch in the process.

"Thanks," I said. "That was nice."

"You're welcome, I guess," she said, a little flustered. " I can't believe I just did that."

"I can," I said"

"I'm sorry I tried to make you come to make fun of you," she said, suddenly serious. I looked down and saw a clear drop of wetness slowly dripping out of her onto the couch.

"You made up for it," I said, leaning forward. I kissed her, hovering gently over her. She kissed me back, and I pressed my hard, throbbing dick against the entrance of her vagina.

"Go slow," she panted, accepting me without hesitation. I slid into her, feeling how tight she was. I continued to enter her until I was completely inside her and could feel her pussy contract slightly with anticipation.

"Fuck me," she said. "Fuck me and come inside me."

I didn't wait for her to ask again. I started to thrust into her, marveling at how amazing she felt inside. This was better than any blow job or Annie's tits. I fucked Liz and soon she started coming, already close from blowing me.

"I'm coming!" she squealed. I felt her pussy clamp down on me and I had to work harder to thrust into her. She was much tighter than the other girls I had been with, and I had lasted only seconds with each one of them. She panted, her body writhing on the couch, and I kept thrusting into her, my balls slapping her ass as I buried myself deep inside her. She came a second, then third time, her cries getting louder as I penetrated her as deep as I could. We fucked like wild animals, the years of animosity working through us. I wanted to make her cum over and over, and I wanted to shove my dick so deep inside her that she exploded.

Liz thrashed about, calling herself my "slut" and begging me to come inside her. Her fourth orgasm hit her and her pussy got so tight I couldn't fight off my own climax anymore. I thrust all the way into her as she came, emptying what cum I had left into her. She gasped and laughed at the same time, her breath coming in short, ragged bursts. I pulled out of her, finally spent, and sat next to her as she lay spread out on the couch.

"If I had know you were that good, I would have fucked you sooner," she panted. She sat up propped on her elbows, and said "I've never seen someone stay hard. How'd you learn that."

"Oh, here and there," I said cryptically. She grinned, and fell back on the couch.

"It's too bad I can't spread the word that you're good at it," she said. "You'd have a line around the block.

"Yeah, it wouldn't be that great of an endorsement coming from you," I said.

"But on the bright side, that means I don't have to share you."

"Share me?" I said. "I didn't think you even liked me."

She waved her hand dismissively. "Mike, if you can fuck me like that, I'll do whatever you want." She then reached over, picked up her cold pizza, and took a bite out of the toppings she hated. She looked over at me, smiling in a new way. "Do you think you can fuck me like that later tonight?" she asked.

"Stay naked and I can guarantee it," I said, running my hand up her leg. She grinned, and sat up next to me. She finished her slice and bent down to pick mine up from the floor. She tossed it onto a plate and sat back down, putting her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, for everything," she said quietly.

"I'm sorry, too. We've been assholes to each other."

"I know," she said, patting my leg. She bit her lip, pausing before she added, "We can't let my mom and your dad know."

"That will be part of the fun," I said.

She turned, grinning, and kissed me. "I wonder if I can get you hard sooner rather than later?"

It was going to be a fun night.

Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning grinning and hard. My dreams were full of Liz and Annie and all of the things I had done to them...and planned to do to them. I had overcome my problem completely, and any bittersweet feelings of graduating from messing around with my stepmom were replaced by the endless opportunities ahead of me. I sat up and looked down at Liz as she slept on her stomach. Her ass was slightly in the air, the same way it had been while I fucked her last night for over an hour. She finally begged me to stop because it was too much for her to keep coming, so I pulled out and flooded her ass crack with cum. Now she looked much softer, much sweeter than she had the day before. It was amazing what fucking someone's brains out could do for one's disposition.

I smiled to myself as I remembered her saying "Mike, if you can fuck me like that, I'll do whatever you want," followed by the fresh memories of her begging to get fucked harder and harder. She was, like Annie, instinctive and sensual. Like her mother she also had a small bubble butt that made me hard just looking at it. I gently ran my hand along her ass, causing her to stir awake.

I wondered if she would be bitchy again but she opened her eyes and curled around my arm.

"Good morning," she purred quietly, snuggling close. I ran my hand up her back, up her neck, and gently through her hair. She turned onto her back, opening her eyes and smiling.

"God, to think I could have been enjoying you all this time," she said.

"Well, you certainly didn't make the idea appealing," I said.

"Are you going to make me apologize over and over?" she snapped. Her expression changed, and her eyes narrowed slightly as she looked at me.

"No, just pointing out that you've been pretty bitchy over the years. No need to apologize."

"Good, jerk," she said, sitting up. "Because I'm not going to. I can't believe I let you fuck me. What the fuck was a I thinking?" She got up and started to leave, but I stood up and caught her by the arm. I held her, firmly but making sure not to actually hurt her.

"Let me go," she said.

"Liz," I said, "You've got no right to be mad and you know it."

She fought against me, but even though I wasn't holding her that tight she did not break my grip on her arm. Her eyes were locked defiantly on mine, narrowed to almost slits of rage. With her free hand she pulled back to slap me, but I caught her wrist. I held both of her arms now and she said nothing, locked in some internal struggle. Then, to my surprise, she leaned into me and our lips met.

Liz plastered her body against me as her tongue slipped into my mouth. She leaned back as I kissed her neck, and muttered, "God, I hate you Mike."

"No you don't," I said, kissing her fiercely. "You're just mad because you want me to fuck you right now." We kissed and she stopped fighting my arms. Instead, she pressed against me as we stumbled backward until I ran into the wall.

"Ouch," I said, rubbing my head.

"Sorry," she said, then, turning her expression serious, she said in a bitchy tone, "serves you right, dick."

I grinned, and so did she as we understood each other. Then, I turned around, pressing her against the wall. She gasped quietly, sticking her ass out and standing on her tip toes.

"You're such a bitch," I said, kissing her shoulder.

"Then fuck me like one," she panted. "I'm wet."

"Wet for what?" I said, pressing her gently against the wall. I pressed up against her, my throbbing penis pressed against her round ass.

"Wet for your cock," she hissed. "I'm ready, baby, fuck me hard. Slam it into me."

"No," I said, running my hand down her back as I pressed against her gently.

"Please, please fuck me," she begged.

"Louder," I whispered.

"Fuck me!" she cried out. "Stick that big cock in my pussy and fuck me, make me your slut."

I grinned, and guided my dick between her legs. She parted them slightly and stood on tiptoe, waiting for me to penetrate her. She was soaking wet as I slid along her labia. I pulled back until I was at the entrance of her vagina and then bent my knees slightly. Then, with the head of my penis pressed against her vagina, I grabbed her hair gently. She moaned, arching her head and stick her ass out a little more, and then I thrust upward and entered her fully in one stroke.