Stepmom Helps Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, baby," she said as I buried myself in her all the way. "Fuck my pussy and come inside me."

I started to thrust into her wildly. She was pressed against the wall and her ass was sticking out toward me. She grunted with each thrust, plastering herself against the wall as I penetrated her over and over. Liz was beside herself with lust, begging me to fuck her harder, all the while making slight whimpering sounds as I fucked her.

"Don't stop," she said, her voice barely a whisper over the sound of my body slapping against hers. "Make me come."

"Only if you beg for it," I whispered in her ear.

"Make me come, baby, please. Please..."

I pushed downward on her ass so that her feet were flat on the ground and I was a little higher than her. I began to thrust in shallow motions, hitting the inner front wall of her vagina. She gasped and cried out suddenly as I kept thrusting, hitting her in the right spot and triggering a massive orgasm. She ground against the wall, as if she was trying to scale it, as her body shuddered and she writhed in pleasure. I kept thrusting, now deeper into her as her orgasm took over and her pussy clamped down in spasms of joy.

"Don't stop!" she cried as I kept fucking her. I resumed my original angle and within seconds she was coming again. Her pussy felt different, tighter than ever, and I wondered how much longer I'd last with the added pressure. She was getting tighter and tighter and she cried out again and stood on her tiptoes. I popped out of her as she pressed against the wall and a small gush of wetness came out of her as she flattened against the wall, her breath coming in shallow waves.

"Oh my god," she panted, her face pressed against the wall. "I've never come so hard." She kept panting, her eyes closed as she leaned against the wall for support. "Go back inside me and come. Fill me with it."

I turned her around, picking her up. She wrapped her legs around me and slowly impaled herself on me. She was tight, and she squealed as I slid all the way into her. I fucked her slowly, enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy. Her wetness was dripping down both of us. I was close to coming and I pressed her back against the wall and fucked her hard, thrusting deep inside her as she ran her hands along my back.

"Come baby, that's it," she said as I fucked her harder. Finally I let go and an intense orgasm overtook me. My dick pulsed hard, filling her with semen as I kept thrusting into her. I thrust into her one last time, grinding against her, and felt her pussy contracting as she started to come for a third time. She gasped, and laughed, as we came together, my penis still pulsing semen into her. Finally, spent, I pulled out of her. As I did a torrent of my cum and her wetness spilled onto the floor, which was already a mess. She laughed as I set her gently on the ground.

"It's more fun to fuck you if we fight first," she said with a kiss. "But when we're not fucking I think you're pretty sweet."

"So if I called you a bitch right now you'd be up for more?" I said with a laugh.

She nodded. "Call me one again and I'll suck you until you're hard and then ride you all morning.

"As if I'd let a bitch like you anywhere near me..." I said.

She grinned, and sank to her knees.

By lunch time, I was weak kneed and exhausted. She was insatiable, and, as she said, even pretending to fight with her turned her on. But she was also suddenly sweet, and spent an hour cuddled next to me, just talking. At first we talked about idle things, but as we spent more time together she suddenly opened up to me about many things, including her mother.

"I guess I'm a lot more like my mom than I thought," she said, tracing her hand along her thigh as we lay in bed together.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh, well, you know how my mom does your dad every night, the way she's insatiable? I guess I'm the same way. I mean, she's crazy for sex."

"Are you?" I asked, grinning.

"I think you know the answer. But I'm not like her in some ways, at least. Like, you're the second guy I've been with. Mom, well, she's more experienced."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, wondering if Liz knew even a fraction of what I knew about her mother.

"Yeah," she said. "Once, when I was younger, I accidentally spied on her having sex with my dad and my uncle Jack, his brother. It was pretty gross. Basically a lot of thrusting and moaning. I remember one was inside her and the other in her mouth, and they would switch every so often until they finished on her. My dad and his brother went out and mom fell asleep and I snuck in and saw her, caked in cum. I don't think I'm that crazy. But, somewhere inside of me, I constantly want it.

She snuggled closer to me in my bed, her body pressed against me. I could feel her wetness against my leg as she remembered her mom's experiences.

"And then, well, I know she and your dad get into some weird stuff."

"Like what?" I asked, intrigued by what Liz might know.

"Well, I haven't seen anything, thank god, but I do know she's been walking around here with dried cum on her chest all the time, like we wouldn't notice."

I looked at Liz and she looked at me and said nothing, and then we both laughed. We were interrupted by the sound of a car pulling into the driveway.

"Ah, that would be our parents," she said, sitting up and stretching. She started to collect her clothes as I stood up to do the same.

"When you say it that way," I said, "it sounds gross. You and me, that is."

"Oh, come on," she said. "We're step-siblings, and we've only been steps for a few years. Some of my friends have even asked me if we've ever...you know..."

"Oh," I said. "Yeah, my friends have asked me, too. They think you're pretty hot."

"I am," she said with a grin.

"Yes, you are. But you're bitchy, too."

"Ohhh, stop," she said, biting her lip and pulling on her clothes. "Or we'll get caught. Come on, they're probably downstairs already."

Chapter 4

After Annie and my dad got back it was difficult to keep both women from running into each other. Between hand jobs from Annie and Liz fucking me like a rabbit I was sore all over. I wasn't even close to complaining, but I wondered if I was starting to get too much of a good thing. I also wondered how much longer I'd keep getting "lessons" from Annie.

It was several days later, and we were going to grill by the pool for dinner. Liz was out running some errands for Annie, who was in the kitchen, chopping vegetables while my dad got the grill ready. I should have been helping him, but instead I found myself in the kitchen, sitting on the counter while Annie worked. She wore a short sundress and her ass jiggled as she chopped.

"Shouldn't you be doing manly things out back near the fire?" she joked.

"I'm doing other manly things, like watching you," I replied coolly.

"Well, if you're going to stand there and check me out, you can at least dry off the vegetables I just washed.

I jumped off the counter and stood behind her. She looked over her shoulder and smirked as I stared at her ass.

"I'm flattered to have a young man's attention," she said.

"That's not all you have," I said, and stepped closer. I pressed myself against her, my throbbing penis buried against her ass. She sighed, feeling my desire for her through my jeans and her flimsy sundress.

"Your dad might walk in here any minute," she said. I looked over her head and saw my dad fiddling with the grill.

"Maybe," I said. "Or he could be out there for a while. I reached around and put my hands on her waist. She sighed as I slid them upward, until I was holding her breasts, gently massaging them as I pressed my erection against her.

"Stop," she whispered. "He's right outside."

I took my hands off her breasts and backed away. She looked over her shoulder at me, clearly disappointed. I stepped closer again and slid my hand under her sundress and over her bare ass. She said nothing as I slid my hand lower, between her thighs, until I touched her wet, slick labia.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" I said, casually, running my fingers along her labia. She was dripping wet, and the heat radiating from her was intense.

"Oh, I don't know," she said in a daze. She leaned forward slightly and stuck her ass out more, giving me freedom to rub her the way I wanted to. "You know, you're a good student."

"You're a great teacher," I said. "I wish there was more to learn."

She laughed, "I would teach you more if I could, because I could use another man around here to..."

I gently probed her labia more, tenderly rubbing her clit as I slid my hand forward between her thighs. She threw her hair back, losing her resolve as I gently penetrated her with the tips of my fingers.

"Oh, god..." she whispered, sticking her ass out a little more as I gently penetrated her. "I wish I had something inside me right now."

I wasn't sure if that was an invitation or not, but suddenly inspiration struck me. I reached over and picked up a cucumber waiting to be sliced. She looked over at it and grinned.

"Good idea," she panted as I kept fingering her.

"It's kind of big, isn't it?" I asked. It was much larger than any member I could imagine, at least eleven inches long and as wide as my wrist.

"I've had bigger," she panted, sticking her ass out a little more. I grinned, and withdrew my hand from her pussy. I took the cucumber, which felt cool in my hand, and gently ran it along her labia underneath her dress.

"Bigger dicks or bigger cucumbers?" I asked.

"Both," she said. She signed, and leaned forward a little more, and I angled it upward and gently pressed against the entrance of her vagina. She was open a little from having been probed by my fingers, but I was surprised as her pussy slowly accepted an inch of the vegetable in my hand.

"Go slow," she whispered, and as she asked I gingerly penetrated her with the cucumber. Inch by inch it entered her, but at last my fingers that were holding the end of it brushed against her labia. She had taken the whole thing in.

"Fuck me with it," she begged.

"But Dad might come in any moment," I whispered, enjoying teasing her. She bucked her hips and I started to slowly withdraw it from her pussy. Just before I slipped out completely I thrust it gently but determinedly into her again. She stood up straight, trying to clamp her thighs together, but she whimpered and begged me to go faster. I started to fuck her with the cucumber in long, slow strokes, enjoying the sounds of her ecstasy and the flood of wetness covering my hand.

"That's it, deeper," she said, begging me to fuck her harder. I obliged, and was so lost in the moment that I almost didn't hear the back door open.

"Oh, shit," I whispered. Annie stood up straight and spun around, forcing me to let go of the cucumber. She stood partially in front of me, and as my dad rounded the corner into the kitchen I realized that she couldn't possibly keep that thing inside her. It would fall out and it would be obvious what was going on. As slowly as possible I reached my hand out and, through the fabric of her dress, grabbed the end of the cucumber that was slowly slipping out of her.

Annie gasped as she realized I had stopped the vegetable's slow exit from her pussy. My dad was rooting through the refrigerator, making small talk with Annie. Slowly, carefully, I pushed upward, sliding the monstrous cucumber back into her.

"Salad almost ready?" my dad asked, still not looking in our direction. Annie bit her, lip, and was unable to speak as I slowly let the cucumber slip out partway before I pushed it back inside her.

"Yeah, got a few things left and then we'll bring it out," I said.

"Great, steaks are done in ten," he said, and grabbed a beer and headed out back. I slid the cucumber into her all the way and she shuddered. Annie was coming. Her whole body shook and she whimpered softly as her pussy contractions tried to expel the object deep inside her. I pressed it into her, keeping it inside her as she came. With my free hand I reached around her and slipped my hand under her dress and started rubbing her clit.

Oh god," she panted. I lifted the back of her dress and started fucking her with the cucumber as she stood there getting her clit rubbed in the middle of the kitchen. She came quickly, harder than I had ever seen her come before. She fell back, and I caught her before her knees gave out. I slid the cucumber out of her and she moaned softly as she felt its absence. I gush of wetness spilled down her leg, and the cucumber was coated in a frothy mess.

As soon as she regained her balance she took the cucumber from me and put it on the cutting board. She grinned and started to slice it, finally tossing the slippery vegetable into the salad. She winked, and poured some salad dressing into the bowl and handed it to me.

"Mike," she whispered turning to face me. "Please take this outside, and then tell your dad I need a hand in our bathroom."

"How much of a hand?" I grinned. She grinned back, and I headed outside, sending my father in for what I knew was going to be a major treat for him.

When Liz came home twenty minutes later I was finishing up the grill while my dad "helped out" Annie upstairs. Annie came down first, her legs wobbly as she walked out to the pool. She wore a string bikini that covered little and a huge grin on her face. Liz looked over at me and rolled her eyes.

"Don't you think she's a little too old to wear a bikini that small?" she asked in a whisper.

"What do you mean?" I whispered back. Annie was walking toward us, carrying a tray of drinks and plates.

"Well, let's see," Liz said slowly. "First, her tits are hanging out. I mean, I get it, she's got big ones, but they stand out on their own, she doesn't need to bust them out like that. Second, I mean, come on, her stepson's twenty feet away."

"Are you jealous?" I asked.

"No," she said quickly, but avoided looking me in the eye. "And third, I think it's gross how she and your dad are always on top of each other."

"Like they just were?" I said.

"It was obvious to you, too?" she asked. "Oh, here she comes," she added, and straightened up and smiled at her mother.

"Hey, you two," Annie said, setting the tray on the table. "Ready for dinner?"

"Just about," Liz said, "I'll be right back." She stepped into the house as my dad came out. Liz returned a minute later wearing an equally revealing bikini. It was white and it fit her perfectly. While she was less top-heavy as her mother, she had an exquisite figure. I had been enjoying both women so much lately that I had come to appreciate every feature, every line of their bodies. But with the two of them flaunting everything in front of me, it was difficult to pay attention to dinner.

"What's with the swimsuit?" I whispered during a lull in conversation."

"Just making sure you have eyes for me only," she said.

"You don't think your mom is...?" I began, but she patted my erect penis under the table, squeezing it gently.

"I think she's capable of anything. Besides, think about how hard you are right now, and maybe, if you say the right things, you might get to use that on me later."

"Like, maybe if I tell you you're the biggest bitch I've ever met?" I asked.

"Ooooh, something like that," she said, grinning.

We stopped our whispered conversation and looked at our parents, who were busy with their own conversation. I looked at Annie's tits and sighed, just as Liz helped herself to more of the salad.

Liz and I barely made it upstairs after dinner before we started "fighting." We reached the top of the stairs before she turned to me and said sharply, "quit following me, asshole."

"Quit blocking my way, bitch," I replied. "I live here, too."

"I'll stand here all day if I want," she said, suddenly barring me from going any further. Down the hall my dad and her mom already in their room, no doubt fucking again, and a quick glance downward confirmed what I already suspected: Liz was so wet she had soaked through her bikini bottoms.

"You'll do whatever I say," I whispered, and put my hands around her waist and lifted her up. She moved with me, jumping up and wrapping her legs around me as we stumbled up the last step and into the hallway.

"You're such a jerk," she whispered, kissing me and grinning.

"Only because you're such a bitch," I said. "And a slut."

"God, I'm so wet," she panted. "Take me right now.

I knew if my dad or her mom walked upstairs we'd be caught, but I didn't care. I was like an animal, intent on penetrating her right there against the wall. She wrapped herself tighter around me as I slid my shorts down until my penis was free.

"Take me this way," she said, and hopped down. She turned her back to me and pressed herself against the wall, sticking her ass out a little and pulling her bikini bottom to the side.

I pressed my body against hers and whispered in her ear, "I bet you've been waiting for this for hours."

"All day," she sighed as I gently penetrated her. I slid all the way inside her, so that our bodies were plastered together. "Fuck me right now, fuck your little slut."

I slid almost entirely out of her, so that only the head of my throbbing member was inside her. I gently tugged at her bikini top, untying it. I did the same to her bikini bottom, letting them both fall to the ground as I entered her fully again.

"What are you doing?" she said in a slight panic.

"If they come out, they're already going to see me buried deep inside you. I thought I'd make it even harder to hide if we get caught."

She clenched her vaginal muscles around my dick, her excitement building as I started to thrust into her.

"Fuck me hard, then," she said, darting one of her hands between her thighs so she could rub her clit while I fucked her. We made little noise but the idea that, three doors down, our parents were fucking each other added to the fun. The terror of being caught, thrusting into my now-naked stepsister, added to the danger, and soon Liz was coming.

"That's it," she panted, "fuck my pussy harder, fuck me..." she was incoherent, her whole body shuddering as she came. I was so ready from the entire day's teasing that her pulsating vagina was too much for me and I exploded inside her. I thrust deeper into her, flattening her against the wall as I emptied my semen into her. I focused on staying hard and kept thrusting into her, any sense of danger gone now, just animal instinct to shove my dick into her as deep and as hard as I could. Liz was coming again, her hand a blur as she rubbed herself faster and faster, until a third orgasm overtook her and she started bucking backward against me.

"Oh, oh," she said a little louder than she should have. She put her hand on my stomach to stop me from thrusting and we tenderly disengaged. She bent down, and picked up her bikini before she kissed me tenderly.

"I think I love you," she whispered in my ear. "But I like it better when you call me a bitch." With that she winked, and stepped into her bedroom, her legs shaky as she walked. I stood there a minute, my shorts down by my knees and my penis erect. I kicked off my shorts, tossing them into my bedroom and walked down the hall. I put my ear to my dad and Annie's door, listening. The door was left slightly open and when I looked in I saw my father passed out on the bed, spent from fucking Annie. Annie was standing in front of the mirror, brushing her hair.

"Annie," I whispered. She looked up, startled. She turned around quickly, heading to the door. She opened it and stuck her head out, whispering to me.

"What are you doing here?" she said. She looked surprised, but not upset. She was naked, and I looked down and saw a trail of cum running down her thigh.

"I need you, right now," I said, grinning. My dick was still hard, although the mess from fucking Liz was drying quickly.