All Comments on 'Stepping Out'

by Jazz_E_too

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How quaint

I do so enjoy reading about prostitutes. Perhaps.next you could write about midgets.and bearded ladies. That would give us all a lump in our pants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The ending was obvious

But a prostitute not using protection is unbelievable

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Everything was obvious...

Everything was obvious...We had to wait 3 long boring pages filled with commonplaces,even making her the new Linda Lovelace with the clit in her throat, to arrive to the more than expected ending...the first sentence in the story told the end...1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Just a Thought

If prostitution was this good, wouldn't the ladies all be doing it?

Sidney43Sidney43over 8 years ago

Maybe if she was as enthusiastic with her husband in bed he would not have been looking to have sex with a prostitute. Agree, somewhat predictable ending and I suspect she will soon need to work full time at her new profession unless her design business can support her alone. All the rest, unprotected sex, massive orgasms is nowhere near the reality of a life working on your back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed It

But there is so much more to be explored on this subject.

TwentySeven made an interesting point because, as numerous articles in serious magazines such as The Economist have reported, there has been an explosive growth in part-time prostitution in recent years. The internet has made it possible for women with children at school to make serious money without their families finding out.

And, of course, contrary to what another commenter said, the incidence of STD's has grown to alarming proportions, particularly in 'middle-class' areas.

Prostitution is not what it used to be-pimps are finding it harder to make a living!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Change

Since the ending was predictable, you might have added a plot twist there. You still could by writing a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too obvious

Been done so many times. This wasn't a particularly clever addition to the storyline. Really didn't like her excuses or her character. Bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's only good if he was there to catch her other wise it's not original

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
okay, you've finished the set up

now get on to the nuclear war

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good stuff!

Very hot! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
interesting

Threes pages and the only interaction with her husband was in the last 2 sentences?

Did she ever real have a thought about him, husband excepted landing strip is not really a thought. She could be made single and it would effect 3 to 5 sentences only.

No really emotion or feelings, I just read about a woman becoming a whore, she had less concern about that than which coffee to order at SB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How did we all know

that her husband would eventually be the one to come through the door? However, it was a very good and well written story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

second chapter because it is divorce time

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, you make it so realistic, so exciting, so thrilling!!

I wish I was a woman so I could live this life! Handsome men, good money, off the chart sex. It must be every woman's dream, right? Truly, a life to be envied, no? I'm sure her husband is going to be so happy for her.

Uh, just ask you average prostitute. When you finish jacking off and pull your shorts up, you better clean up your room before your mother gets home. From work. As a cum dump for whoever has the money. You must really love your mother, and her lifestyle. Hope you have sisters and other female relatives, all of whom are paid whores, enjoying this wonderful life. I mean, what's not to love? What's not to love, except yourself? Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There is one thing I know for sure.........

That "different strokes for different folks" sure applies to erotica. Some think this is a masterpiece, others think this is left over garbage. I guess, the saying, "whatever floats your boat" applies.

The story didn't do anything for me, but you got to give the author credit for making some happy. Isn't that what reading erotica is all about in this controversial category called "loving wives". Merry Christmas to all and may your lives be filled with erotica that makes your pecker hard and pussy wet. (ML)

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Thank You

I am grateful to Anonymous for bringing to my attention the article in The Economist on the impact of technology on prostitution. It is a fascinating read and demonstrates yet again the way the internet has changed society. However, my main proposition is that prostitution is unlikely to be enjoyable for the woman and on this the article is silent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Okay, in chapter 2

Will she divorce him for using whores.... or will he divorce her for refusing sex and being too busy being a whore to give him any at home and forcing him to find an alternative source of pussy?

The result is already carved in stone only the journey remains.

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Nice Effort

The problem is that we are jaded and guessed the ending on the first page, but that does not mean that there weren't a lot of good strokes along the path.

IkarisIkarisalmost 7 years ago

Nice ending. Pretty ironic really. Leaves a bit to the imagination on where their conversation went....

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

According to several studies by those who study such things, apparently many women have the fantasy of being paid for sex at least one time in their lives.

My wife did, and after much fantasy playing between us, she made it happen, as a high end hooker in the bar of one of the resort hotels. It gave her such a rush, but we never did it again.

TN_Country_BoyTN_Country_Boyabout 2 years ago

While the writing was good, the story was so simple, it should have been finished by the first thousand words. Prolonging it made me stop at least five different times to see where it was heading. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered it was just more of the same until the last excruciating moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointed expectation. You crafted a story, and then didn’t really give it an ending. It’s almost if you got bored. Yawn.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To “ Cockhunter69”. Yeah, I am sure she did. And I used to date Morgan Fairchild. Yeah, yeah, that’s the ticket!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just to comment on what 27 said. “ If prostitution was this good, wouldn’t all the ladies be doing it”;. Here is the deal. The really hot guys, already have all the free prostitutes they want . They are called “ sluts”. The guys who pay for it, are usually not physically pleasing. Most of these men, would disgust most women. So imagine a fat,old, smelly, quasi moto sweating, and grunting, on top of you. THAT is what you are going to be getting. Reality sucks.

InosolanInosolanabout 1 year ago

I was wxpecting that earlier...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous