Stepping Out in Faith Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, more," Andy gasped, his fingers digging into Marcus shoulders.

"You want it like that, doe eyes?" Marcus asked, rising up onto his elbows. "You want it hard and fast?"

"Yes..."

Marcus growled and slammed his hips forward, driving Andy into the bed.

"Yes!" Andy gasped. "Harder! Faster!"

Marcus reared back to find the perfect angle and began pounding into Andy, pulling out almost all the way and then jackknifing his hips forward to hit Andy's prostate. Andy threw his head back and levered his body up on his feet to meet Marcus thrust for thrust.

Andy was on the edge of shattering. His eyes were wild with desire, his mind spinning, his nerve endings firing in such quick succession that his brain couldn't process it all. Andy felt it rising, a tidal wave of pleasure that threatened to drown him. It started deep in his groin where Marcus was pounding into him, his balls drew up and he felt the churning low in his stomach.

Then suddenly Marcus grasped Andy's cock and gave it a couple of firm strokes and the tidal wave crashed. Andy unleashed a fountain of cum gushing from his cock and spewing all over his chest and Marcus' hand. The pleasure washed over him in waves, short circuiting Andy's brain until he was just a mass of muscles overcome with sensation.

In the midst of Andy's high, he heard Marcus shout and drive himself deep inside of Andy's body. Andy felt himself stretch even more as Marcus' cock swelled to impossible proportions before Marcus tensed, every muscle flexed in sharp relief.

Then Marcus collapsed on top of Andy, his weight heavy but comforting. In unison, they caught their breaths, allowing their heartbeat to slow in sync. Marcus' face was buried in the crook of Andy's neck and Andy held him close as they recovered.

"That was amazing," Andy whispered when he found his voice again.

"Yeah, it was," Marcus chucked into Andy's neck. Then he shifted to his elbows, the movement causing him to slip out of Andy's body, much to Andy's chagrin.

"I wasn't too rough, was I?" Marcus asked, hand brushing Andy's hair back from his forehead.

"Not at all, I wanted that. I think I needed it."

Marcus smiled and leaned down for a gentle kiss.

"Shower?" Marcus asked.

Andy smiled. He'd never thought about showering with another man before, but the idea seemed like fun. He nodded as Marcus sat back and disposed of the condom. Marcus grabbed Andy's hand, led him to the bathroom and pulled him in under the spray.

Andy's sighed under the soothing hot water, running his hands over Marcus' wet skin. Marcus squeezed a generous amount of body wash into Andy's hand and together they rubbed the soap over each other's bodies, more concerned with finding the secret dips and crevices than with getting clean.

Their mouths found each other in gentle lazy kisses. Andy tangled his fingers into Marcus' wet hair, pressing close against Marcus' hard body. Marcus' hands were on Andy's ass, parting the cheeks and slipping a couple of fingers in between to gently massage Andy's sore hole. Andy moaned at the touch, and despite his soreness and having just cum, he felt his balls stirring and couldn't help but tilt his hips to give Marcus better access.

Marcus was feeling the same way, if the way his cock was growing was any indication.

"Oh god, doe eyes," Marcus groaned, holding Andy tightly.

They stood there, under the spray, cheek to cheek, chest to chest, thigh to thigh, simply enjoying each other as the water washed away the last evidence of their love making. In that moment, everything felt right to Andy, the world made sense in Marcus' arms. Problems never seemed too big, burdens never seemed too heavy, as long as Marcus was there to hold him. Andy never wanted to leave.

But life always intrudes and after a few minutes, Marcus reached around and turned off the water.

"Stay tonight?" Marcus asked.

Andy looked into Marcus' soulful eyes and felt his heart constrict at the hope he saw there.

"I really want to," Andy sighed. "But..." He bite his lip indecisively.

"It's okay," Marcus said with a sad smile.

He leaned in for another gentle kiss that melted Andy's heart. Andy really didn't want to go and was so close to giving in to his desires, but Marcus was stronger than him.

He grabbed a towel off the rack and proceeded to dry Andy, efficient but lingering in certain spots that he anointed with kisses. Andy was well on his way to a full hard on by the time Marcus was done. So Andy took the other towel and gave Marcus the same treatment.

As Andy was kneeling to dry Marcus' legs, he got distracted by the beautiful piece of meat that was so recently inside his body. Andy placed a kiss on Marcus' pelvic bone, right above his cock, then rubbed his lips back and forth against the smooth skin. Andy pressed his face into the base of Marcus' cock and took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of soap mixed with Marcus' cinnamon and spice.

"Oh, doe eyes," Marcus groaned as his threaded his fingers through Andy's hair. "You've gotta stop or I'm not letting you leave."

"And what if I don't want to leave," Andy whispered against Marcus' cock as he kissed his way to the head. When he got there, he swirling his tongue around the glands and used his hand to pull Marcus' foreskin up and over the head, trapping his tongue inside.

Marcus' knees buckled and he grabbed onto the wall to keep from falling on top of Andy. Andy smiled around Marcus' cock; he loved that he had that effect on Marcus.

"Shit, doe eyes," Marcus groaned between clenched teeth, tightening his grip on Andy's hair.

Andy closed his lips around Marcus' cock and sucked with his tongue still wedged between the head and the foreskin. His other hand came up and cradled Marcus balls, rolling them around in his palm.

"Ahhh..." Marcus groaned and tightened his grip on Andy's hair.

Marcus' pre-cum was leaking onto Andy's tongue. He tasted heavenly, the cinnamon and spice an intoxicating concoction that smothered Andy in a haze of arousal. He wanted all of Marcus, he wanted to feel the thickness opening up his throat until all there was, was Marcus.

Slowly, Andy inched forward, swiping his tongue along the underside of Marcus' cock until it bumped up against the back of his throat. He took a deep breath, relaxed his throat and swallowed. Marcus' cock slid down his throat and Andy felt his nose bump against Marcus' pubic bone.

"Fuck... Andy..." Marcus was breathing hard and Andy could feel him tensing underneath his hands. He pulled back, determined to drag this out as long as he could.

Slowly, Andy bobbed up and down on Marcus' cock, running the flat of his tongue along the length of it, circling around the head when he pulled back. Andy's hands grabbed hold of Marcus' butt cheeks and squeezed, massaging and tugging at them, keeping up a steady tempo in his bobbing.

Every couple of moments, he swallowed, enjoying the feeling of Marcus' thickness blocking off his airway and filling all of his senses. Andy's own cock was hard and leaking onto the bathroom floor.

He let his hands explore, his fingers inching along Marcus' crack, trailing down the crevice until they discovered the little wrinkle of skin.

"Ah... Shit... Fuck, Andy... Oh god..." Marcus pushed back against Andy's exploring fingers and tightened his hold of Andy's hair.

Andy grinned around the thick tool in his mouth, reveling in the power he felt in bringing Marcus so much pleasure. He used a finger to massage the rose bud, eliciting non-coherent sounds from Marcus.

Andy let Marcus' cock pop out of his mouth, but continued to jack it with one hand while he slipped a couple of his fingers from the other hand in his mouth. Andy looked up at Marcus to see half lidded eyes filled with desire watching him. Marcus shuddered at the sight and Andy was a little shocked at what had come over himself. But knowing that he was responsible the hunger in Marcus' eyes gave him the encouragement he needed to go on.

With his fingers slick with saliva, he reached back to toy with Marcus' hole again. His finger teased and prodded gently while his tongue mimicked the motions on Marcus' cock head. All the while, he kept his eyes on Marcus, gauging the effects of his actions. Marcus' eyes blurred. He braced himself against the counter behind Andy, bent slightly at the waist as if unable to keep himself upright.

Andy smiled, knowing what he wanted to do. He sealed his lips around Marcus' impossibly hard dick and began sucking in earnest. At the same time, he pressed a finger into Marcus ass and felt the tight muscles give way. The finger slipped in and Andy pumped it slowly in and out and he bobbed his head up and down, determined to coax a healthy load from Marcus.

"Oh god... Andy, I'm going to cum," Marcus warned, tugging at Andy's hair to pull him off. But Andy held on tight, burying his finger deep into Marcus ass and sliding Marcus' cock down his throat.

With a deep groan, Marcus tensed, bearing down on Andy's finger and spurted stream after stream of hot creamy cum into Andy's mouth. Andy swallowed every drop, savoring the tanginess of Marcus' essence.

Andy had a silly grin on his face, he knew it, but he couldn't help it. He kissed his way up Marcus' abs and chest as he caught his breath. Marcus pulled Andy up, attacking his mouth, tongues dueling and exploring.

"Oh god, you're so sexy on your knees with my cock in your mouth," Marcus murmured against Andy's lips in between kisses. "And you liked playing with my ass, huh?"

Andy felt himself blush, which was rather ridiculous since a minute ago, he had his finger up said ass.

"How would you like to put more than just a finger up there?" Marcus reached down and palmed Andy's hard cock.

Andy's breath hitched at the thought of being buried in Marcus' sweet little hole, and tremors ran down his body. Marcus smiled, and led Andy to the bed where he pulled out condoms and lube from the night stand.

Marcus sat down on the bed, pulled Andy in front of him and unceremoniously inhaled Andy's cock. Andy let out a strangled cry and grasped at Marcus' shoulders to steady himself. He told himself to breathe before he passed out from the sensations flooding his system.

Marcus came off with a knowing grin and quickly rolled a condom onto Andy. He scooted back onto the middle of the bed and pulled Andy with him. Marcus handed Andy the bottle of lube before turning onto his hands and knees to present his ass to him.

"No," Andy said, putting a hand on Marcus' hip and squeezing. "On your back, I want to see your face."

He needed to see Marcus' face, needed to see the look when he entered him, the look when he thrust so deep that they couldn't tell where one person ended and the other began. Marcus turned and the look on his face stole Andy's breath. Sweetness and gentleness and something more that Andy couldn't quite put a name to. He leaned in for a kiss, pushing Marcus onto his back and pressing down into him. He explored every inch of Marcus' mouth until they were both breathless. Then Marcus shifted and Andy found himself settled in between Marcus' thighs, hard cock pressed against hard cock.

"Doe eyes, please, I need you inside me."

Andy leaned back and squeeze a blob of lube onto his hand, spreading the cool gel onto his cock. Then another blob, which he warmed up between his fingers.

Marcus pulled his legs up, knees to either side of his chest, leaving himself exposed for Andy. Andy took a minute to take in the view, a little overwhelmed at the sight of the beautiful man, laying there, opening himself to Andy so freely. It warmed Andy in a way that had less to do with sex and everything to do with his heart.

He saw Marcus' hole twitching and rubbed at the skin gently with his lubed fingers.

"Ugh, don't tease me," Marcus moaned.

Andy grinned and obliged. Slowly, he pushed with one finger which slid easily in. Marcus hummed contently and rocked his ass up to take more of Andy's finger inside. As soon as Andy felt Marcus' muscles loosen, he added a second finger and soon a third. He fucked Marcus with his fingers and his other hand on his own cock. Marcus had his eyes closed, head rolling from side to side, body rocking up and down to meet Andy's thrust.

"Now, Andy, now. I need you now."

Andy pulled his fingers out and marveled for a second at Marcus' pink insides. His hole stayed open and quivering, waiting for Andy to fill it again. Andy shuffled closer, lining his cock up with Marcus entrance, rubbing his head against the gaping hole.

"Marcus," Andy whispered. He didn't need to say anymore. Marcus opened his eyes and stared into Andy's own. Marcus lifted his legs to wrap around Andy's body, the movement pushing himself against Andy's poised dick. At the same time, Andy titled his hips and the head of his cock popped in past the tight ring of muscles in Marcus ass.

Andy let out a ragged breath. Marcus ran his hands up and down Andy's body, everywhere he could reach, eyes never leaving his. Slowly, they shifted, leaned and pressed into each other until inch by inch, Andy sank into Marcus, his balls rubbing against Marcus' ass cheeks.

Fully sheathed inside of Marcus' velvety heat, Andy let out another ragged breath. Nothing in the world had ever felt so right to him before. Not his duties as a priest, not making a difference in other people's lives. This felt right, Andy knew, because it was making love to Marcus.

Andy leaned down to kiss Marcus, filling the kiss with all the things that were flowing through his mind and his heart but he didn't have the words to express. Marcus returned the kiss, holding Andy close with his arms and his legs, returning every wave of emotion sent his way.

Andy wasn't sure how long they stayed like that, him buried deep inside Marcus while they kissed each other's breaths away. It could have been just moments, but Andy wanted it to go on forever. Finally Marcus shifted underneath him and Andy felt a jolt of electricity shoot through his cock and up his spine. His hips jerked involuntarily and Marcus gasped in response.

"Make love to me, doe eyes."

Andy almost came at those words. He took a deep steadying breath before pulling out tentatively and then pushing slowly, astonished at the feeling of Marcus' ass sucking him back in. He started building a steady rhythm, pulling out until just his head was inside Marcus, then all the way in and grinding their pubic bones together. After a few moments of this, Marcus suddenly flexed up and met Andy mid-thrust, driving the rhythm faster.

Andy felt like all the blood in his body was rushing to his cock, which was on fire inside Marcus body. Through hazy eyes, he saw Marcus' head thrown back, body bucking underneath Andy's. The sight of the other man losing control under him was so erotic, it shattered something inside of him. He let his primal side take over and started pounding Marcus with everything he could muster.

Andy could feel his balls swinging and slapping against Marcus' ass, the thwack thwack sound was driving him wild. Marcus' hands were trailing paths of fire all over his body, flicking at his nipples, clawing at his back. Marcus' hair was a messy mop with curls all over the place, covering half of his face and falling in his eyes. The dazed look on Marcus face was beautiful.

Andy leaned down and captured Marcus' lips with his own, tongues dancing in time with their bodies. They exchanged breaths back and forth, two people becoming one, their bodies and souls melting into each other. Andy kissed along Marcus' jaw and across his collar bone, tasting the salty sweat glistening across his skin.

"Yes, Andy, oh god Andy," Marcus guided Andy's other hand to his cock to encourage him to stroke. Andy happily obliged, matching his hand to the rhythm of his thrusts.

"Right there, yes, right there," Marcus held himself up at an angle, as Andy's jabs hit at his prostate. Andy picked up his speed, wanting to see Marcus come apart in his arms, wanting to bring this beautiful man the same pleasure he'd graciously shown to Andy. Andy trained his eyes on Marcus' face, watching it contort as Marcus neared his orgasm.

"Come for me, Marcus, come for me," Andy whispered, marveling at sight of Marcus underneath him.

"Oh, fuck, Andy!" Marcus screamed, writhing on the bed, head thrown back in ecstasy, hands clutching at Andy so hard he'd probably leave bruises. Marcus came, shooting smaller spurts of cum over Andy's hand in his third orgasm of the night. But the sight was so mesmerizing and the feeling of Marcus' ass clenching around his cock until it felt like it would fall off was too much. Andy thrust in as deep as he could go, emptying himself deep inside Marcus' body.

Andy collapsed on top of Marcus, still buried deep inside him. He felt like all his nerves were fried as aftershocks pulsed through him. All of his bones had melted as he laid there, the smooth muscle of Marcus' chest under his cheek. He didn't want to move, he couldn't move if he wanted to.

Marcus' arms came around Andy and held tight. One hand came up and brushed his hair away from his face and Marcus planted a tender kiss on Andy's forehead.

"I guess we'll need another shower," Andy mumbled into Marcus' chest.

"Showering with you is dangerous," Marcus chuckled. "We might end up back in bed if we're not careful."

"Does that mean we should shower separately?"

Marcus squeezed Andy in his arms and planted another gentle kiss on his forehead. "Whatever you'd like, doe eyes."

There was something in Marcus' voice, thick with some emotion Andy didn't expect or understand. Andy pushed himself up onto his elbows to look down at Marcus. His eyes were warm and gentle, like always, but there was something else there, something that stole Andy's breath away.

Andy brushed a hand through Marcus' curls, trailing his fingers across Marcus' forehead and down his nose. When his fingers got to Marcus' lips, Marcus opened his mouth and caught Andy's fingers inside. Marcus' tongue licked and lapped at Andy's fingertips until Andy pulled them out and replaced them with his tongue.

It wasn't the most passionate kiss, or the most arousing. But the kiss was deep, soul deep. Andy felt himself being sucked into the kiss, as if his entire being, his heart, soul and mind were being emptied into Marcus through that kiss. He felt like there was nothing left of himself as he gave all that he was into Marcus' care.

Suddenly, Marcus reared up and flipped them over until Andy was on his back, pressed into the bed as Marcus took over the kiss. Andy's strangled cry was muffled as Marcus possessed his mouth. Andy gladly welcomed it, welcomed Marcus' claim over him. He felt emptied of himself, but full of Marcus, full of all that Marcus was offering him. It filled him to overflowing until he felt like he was going to burst.

When they broke off the kiss, both men were panting. Andy gazed up into Marcus' eyes and knew they both felt the same way. Andy wasn't entirely clear what had just happened between them, had no words to describe it, but whatever it was it had happened to both of them. There was no denying it; no matter what the future held, they were bound to each other now. The knowledge gave Andy a deep sense of calm, a peace that transcended his body and soul.

"Stay the night?" Marcus asked again.

The question reminded Andy that life was never as simple as he would hope. He sighed, struggling with the temptation to just give in and stay.

"I really want to, but..."

Marcus nodded with a sad smile.

"It's okay." Marcus said with a wry grin. "Go shower. Alone this time."

Andy smiled as Marcus rolled off him and stretched out on the bed. Andy groaned at the sight of Marcus' lean body put on display for him. He quickly scrambled off the bed and into the bathroom before his cock started making decisions for him again.