All Comments on 'Stepping Out in Faith Ch. 05'

by hudsbart

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AMAZING!

You have to write more romantic stories. I loved this one! Absolutely perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved the series

Great series and well written love story - really good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful!

Thank you Hudson, this was a beautiful story, I enjoyed it from start to finish. I can't imagine how many people struggle with their Faith and sexuality . For me it has been culture (mostly by my family, lol and the 'what would the neighbor think' mentality). I'm so making my friends read this. Well written and I loved your characters (errbody needs a Cheryll in some form or the other). I hope you will tell us more tales in future. Once again thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful and romantic

You have true talent...please write more.....

honestsoulhonestsoulover 8 years ago
great work!

Continue writing.. Your work has the perfect balance of good convictions, romance and sex. As a catholic myself, i have often thought of the stance of my religion on homosexuality and i think your thoughts are great. Good luck!

baikalisanbaikalisanover 8 years ago
Loved their story

I hope you continue writing, and submitting to Lit for us to enjoy.

Thank you!

MbeseMbeseover 8 years ago
I ADORE THIS STORY

I had a smile on my face the whole time reading this. I am so glad you had the guts to write it. So many people have the wrong idea that if you are gay that it's wrong and God cant love you, sadly we as Christains promote that statement, when in actual fact I think that, God cant love you more than He already does, He after all IS love, He doesnt have it, He IS it and becuase He is it, He is it for all of us. HE REALLY LOVES US ALL JUST THE WAY WE ARE!

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 8 years ago

Thank you so much! One of the best I've read here! Yes, you do have a talent that needs to be revealed and nurtured!

RubyRed01RubyRed01over 8 years ago
Beautiful story

Wow, what a great story. I was worried after the last chapter Marcus and Andy wasn't meant to have a HEA. I am so glad I was wrong.

Please keep writing!

kitty198kitty198over 8 years ago
wow

I have loved this story from the very start it kept drawing me in I have felt so many emotions while reading it. You are a very talented writer thank you for bringing us the story of marcus and andy I feared after the last chapter that there would be no happy ending im so glad I was wrong. I hope you continue to write stories on this site as I would love to read more of your work thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you...

Thank you Hudson, for bringing us this exquisite piece of work. I thoroughly enjoyed how you told Andy and Marcu' story . I look forward to what ever else you write..bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Im sorry

Mistakenly pressed 1 when that was obviously a 5 star...ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written piece of literature

This story drew me in from the start. You are very talented and I certainly hope to read more of your work. Thank you for handling the delecate subject matter of a priest questioning his sexuality and faith with sensitivity and compassion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It is only human beings pursuing the mirage of worldly happiness and sensual pleasure, who have forgotten the task for which they came to earth.

God is everywhere. He is all-powerful. He sees everything. He resides in every heart and listens to every agony and prayer. Have faith in God.

daynedayneover 8 years ago
A metric fuckton of warm and fuzzies

I was almost late to work this morning because I could not not read this chapter! I love how you gave Andy and Marcus a realistic HEA. You planted the seeds for it early enough that it wasn't out of nowhere, but there was also enough will-he-won't-he drama to keep me hanging. Well executed.

chrisunderchrisunderover 8 years ago
Thumbs up!

I love your work and completely happy and satisfied with the way you ended the story for Marcus and Andy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

there were so many simple truths in this story, about faith about love about relationships

Finding love, being in love, having your love returned and being happy is a godbeing right for all of us, whatever gender, sexual orientation and faith

I like the line 'if its important to you, you should cherish it'

Enjoyed this lots, please keep going with your talent

ProerosProerosover 8 years ago
Love you

This was one of the best love stories I have read. The sex was great too. Please keep writing. Hugs and kisses!

ImpishKittyKatImpishKittyKatover 8 years ago
Cries

Thank you so much for continuing the story. It's an inspiration for those who are struggling not only with their sexuality but their faith as well. I am going to share them with my friends and have them share them as well. Hugs and kisses from a grateful fan. Please be safe and have fun in all you do and remember that you are loved.

AndracarlezAndracarlezabout 8 years ago
❤ ❤❤

You took a very difficult subject and did justice to it in an outstanding manner. Showing these characters explore the true meaning of love and the relevance of bible teachings on this controversial subject has been a lesson to me. Great fuckin story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love is of two kinds: natural love is one which expects something in return.

Divine Love expresses itself in loving service without expectation of any return.

Love helps you to see God in everyone, everyone as Divine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful!

As a gay Christian I was so worried Andy would dump his faith completely at the end and I am so happy he didn't. I personally identify with this story as I too struggled with my sexuality and what it said about my love for God. This was so nice to read, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful writing

Ok Hudson. I cried my damn eyes out during this whole series. What a sensational story teller you are. I don't usually gravitate toward gay erotic lit but I will read anything you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great, but...sit a bit heavily on my stomach

I really loved the story, because it wasn´t just a "fuck" story - althouht the sex was very good writen - and you elaborated very deep charakters and real realtionship strumblings. For me it was very easy to relive, great job!

The "only" thing I disliked was the fact that you wrote it like Andy has done the mistake in this relationship and he has to apologize. In my eyes Andy has done everything he could possibly do under this circumstances: he was sincere, endeavoured, forgiving, devoting and whole-hearted.His faith/gay issue was existential and not a flaw.

On the other hand Marcus behaviour was very childish, selfish and immature. Growing up with no obstacles about outing and familiy repression, he wasn´t even willing to understand, support and fight for Andy. If my so called love of my life isn´t able to give me a hand through the most frightening and horrifing insecurity i´m going through, and prefere to act offended and feel sorry for himself, than when and how will he show me that he loves me? Going to buy me something at the grocery store if it´s not to stressing for him? sorry, but this isn´t love.

If you love you fight for sb and you forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just amazing

Not just the best gay romance I've ever read, but the best romance of any kind.

So well written, totally captivating and so real. Just wow!

H

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!!

wonderful story. I know you’re a good writer because I could actually see the story unfold in my mind like a movie. Well Done. I hope you are writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve read. Loved it.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Dear Author: As a recovering catholic this story moved me deeply. Thank you.

Kabba118Kabba118over 2 years ago

I actually finished reading this story at 3am and tried to comment but for some reason I couldn't. Author, this story is six years old. If you aren't published by now, you absolutely should be. I agree with others in that this is one of the best stories on Lit- period. And here's why:

The story itself. As a progessive Christian and someone in the community I and many others understand this journey all to well. Sometimes it's a person, sometimes it's a situation that brings you to the realization that God made you in His perfect image, and God loves you just as you are. What a powerful message to share, and thank you for being brave enough to do so.

The characters. There is something lovable about both Marcus and Andy. The story was focused on Andy's "becoming" but it also gave a glimpse into Marcus finding himself. He was hanging out in clubs and having randos here and there, but he was clearly lonely. Andy's need for him (as tumultuous as it was) was what Marcus needed to realize he wanted more from this life he was living. Everyone was trying to push this Charles guy on him but no one could give Marcus what he was looking for: to be loved, needed, cherished and adored. Andy did that from day one, which is why he was drawn to him, which is why he couldn't let go. I felt the emotions of both characters, their struggle, their anger, their love and their fears. They both had some growing to do, and they did it together.

The sex. Holy shit- literally! From their first encounter it was clear their attraction was electric. I love that it was all surrounded by Andy's "first time" but I kind of feel like it was Marcus's first time too, making love to someone. That's why he fell in love so easily. But besides all that, you write your sex scenes so well. I was in the room, I could see their bodies, hear their moans for each other. It was truly erotic literature.

I just love when older stories show up for me to read and I get blessed with a gem like this. And it truly was a blessing. And I haven't even read the epilogue yet! 😁

Keep writing!

-KK

Cane23Cane236 months ago

Beautiful story. Author is digging deeper into character psychology, giving us insight into their feelings, fears, dilemmas etc. A catholic priest, torn between believes, loyalty to the church and his own sexuality and love. The way the protagonists build up their mutual feelings accompanied by some of the most beautiful, most sensual, hot erotic scenes is written in exceptionally unique and profound writing style.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good, thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous