Stepping Over The Line Story 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmc11
jmc11
33 Followers

"First off I don't think I'm that strange," I say this jokingly hoping to help her relax, "I don't think you should be embarrassed now, I mean not after what you've already done. Look at your husband; he seems to have gotten over his shyness. And to tell you the truth, my wife has never, ever been like this! We've never done anything like this. Not even close." I looked at my watch; we had about one more minute before Chad's time was up.

I reached out and touched her arm, "I think you should go next."

She jumped a little, like she'd been hit by electricity, "But Tina wanted you both to lick her so she could see whither she could tell you apart."

"No, no!! I didn't mean we'd lick you next, I meant I would like for you to lick her next."

"You want me to lick your wife's pussy!!!? I don't think so. I've never even considered being with another woman. What would Chad say? What would Tina say!?"

"I know Chad will be as turned on as me. And I think tonight, it won't upset Tina to much at all. Believe me." Again I looked at my watch.

"Times up. We better go back."

Before she could say any thing else I went back into the living room. Chad's head was moving up and down, his tongue trying to penetrate as deep as possible into my wife's cleft, and we could hear Tina moaning in a steady rhythm, grinding her pelvis against Chad's mouth.

I reached out and tapped Chad on the shoulder. He was so involved in what he was doing I got no response. Next I poked him in the ribs. He jumped a little and looked at me. His face was coated with juice from my wife's pussy! He turned back to it and lightly flicked his tongue over her clitoris. She moaned and thrust her hips forward. I pointed at my watch and he stood up, as he backed away I threw him the other towel that was laying on the table table.

"Oh God!! Don't stop, I'm so close. Please!"

As he wiped his face, Jean with no urging from me, dropped down between my wife's still spread legs and picked up where Chad had stopped. Watching her, it was hard to believe that she had never pleasured another woman before.

When Chad finished wiping his face, he looked, expecting to see that I was now eating Tina's pussy. He was stunned to see his wife there instead. He looked at me and mouthed the word, "Wow!"

Apparently Jean knew just what to do, it was obvious that she had Tina on the verge of a massive orgasm. I reached over the back of the couch and pulled the towel from Tina's eyes. She focused on who was between her legs and in-between gasps' yelled, "You bastard!!"

But instead of pushing Jeans head away, she reached down with both hands, grabbed her by the hair, and ground her pussy against Jean's mouth. Suddenly she arched her back, raised her hips off the couch, and with her hands clenched tightly in Jean's hair, her eyes and mouth twisted into a grimace, she screamed, climaxing as hard as I had ever seen.

With a hugh sigh, her whole body relaxed and she settled back into the cushions. Releasing Jeans' hair, she turned to me and said, "That was your idea wasn't it. You've wanted to see me with another woman forever. Well, you better be careful from now on, I have never cum like that just from oral sex!"

Jean who had stood and moved over next to Chad, Kissed him on the lips and said, "Humm, you taste like pussy."

He laughed, kissed her back and said, "No, I think that's you that tastes' like pussy."

"Since John talked me into doing that, I think he should have to lick my pussy next."

I had sat on the couch next to Tina and Jean quickly stepped in front of me and teasingly started to lift her dress. Just as I was about to see the spot where her legs came together, she slowly started to rotate her hips. She turned so she was facing away from me, she continued to erotically gyrate her hips. Tina was stroking my rapidly hardening cock through my pants.

Chad watching this display said, "Jesus Christ, where'd you learn to do these things?"

"I never learned them. They just seem to come naturally."

She now lifted her dress all the say up around her waist, showing us her ass. She bent forward from the waist, legs together so we could see the black G-string she was wearing, I stared at where the little line of black fabric crawled between her butt cheeks at the top and followed the line down to where it barely hid her little anus from view. The fabric opened slightly just covering the swollen folds of her vagina.

Chad said, I think that's a hint for you to take her undies off." She rested a hand on my shoulder while I pulled them down over her hips and off one leg then the other, dropping them to the floor.

When she turned and faced us, both Jean and I were staring at a vagina that didn't have a hit of hair on it. Seeing our reaction Chad told us, "One night she was shaving it around the sides a little so her hair wouldn't stick out of her new bathing suit she bought for the trip, when I saw what she was doing, I jokingly told her all the young girls were shaving their pubic hair all the way off. That it was the in thing. I was kind of kidding around. So you can imagine my surprise, and delight I might add, when we got here and I saw what she had done. I haven't been able to keep my hands off it since I first saw it."

"I need one of you to touch me, please."

I reached out and rubbed the smooth mound at the bottom of her belly. She pressed against my hand. I looked at Tina and she said, "Well, looks good doesn't it. You're always asking me to shave mine. Well, there you go."

I tore my eyes away, looked at Tina, and retorted, "Yeah, but you never do."

"Well here's your chance. You'd better make the most of it. Might be the last time you see one like that."

"I want to see you taste it first. She ate yours pretty well. What's good for the goose should be good for the gander?"

She stared at me for a full minute; her hand still rubbing my now fully recovered hard on, my hand was running up and down Jeans' pussy. Finally Tina leaned forward and as I removed my hand she reached out with her tongue and lightly licked Jean's offered slit. I almost came in my pants on the spot.

Settling back on the couch again she said, "There, are you happy now? You finally got me to see me lick another woman."

Jean, finally tiring of holding her dress up, pulled it up over her head and threw it to the floor. Chad stepped up behind her and undid the clasp to her bra and pulled it down over her arms. Still from behind, he started to massage her breasts', rolling her nipples between his fingers. She lifted one leg up on the couch and I could see that my wife had gone as far as she was going to in granting my fantasy of seeing her eat another woman.

I leaned forward taking Jeans' swollen clit between my lips and started to suck on it. Slipping two fingers up inside her as far as I could at the same time. I fucked her with my mouth and hand; Jean started Cumming and it seemed to go on forever. Apparently she had a lot of pent up sexual tension.

When the last bolt of electricity passed through her, she collapsed in a heap on the couch.

Tina after watching the whole thing said, "Your pretty good at that, aren't you? Now I think you should take your pants off for me?" looking at Chad, She told him, "I think you should take yours' off to."

I stood in front of Tina and let my pants and underwear fall to the floor. She took hold of my cock while I unbuttoned my shirt and threw it aside. She sat forward on the couch and took my cock into her mouth, running her tongue around the head, even sticking the tip of her tongue into the little opening. She pulled her mouth away but kept stroking it, telling Chad to stand next to me. We hadn't noticed when Chad had dropped his shorts, but now we saw that where all the pubic hair should be around the base of his member and on his ball sack he, like his wife was completely bald.

With a shy look he explained, "When I saw that Jean had shaved hers, I decided to shave mine also. The same article I read about all the young girls shaving also said that a lot of the guys were shaving because the girls liked it. Plus, they say it makes your dick look longer."

I guess we didn't notice it earlier when Jean and Tina were wining their bet because Tina had just sucked him by unzipping his shorts and pulling his cock out.

"I like it." Tina said as she wrapped her hand around Chad's bald cock and fondled his balls. Now with a cock in each hand she slowly stroked us both. Here was another of those snapshots I won't forget. We each slid a hand down the front of her dress and caressed her tits while she would take one, then the other of us into her mouth. When she did, she would remove her hand, so we could see, unobstructed as she worked her mouth down our shafts swallowing as much as she could, she used her free hand to pull us forward, helping to force our cocks' deeper down her throat.

Earlier when she was sucking Chad through the zipper of his pants, it looked to me like we were about the same in size. But now, with no pants on, and no hair to get in the way, I could see that Chad had me by a full two inches and he was a lot thicker. We had always joked about Tina having a really big piece of meat to work with; it appeared that she was getting wish.

"You're going to make me cum if you keep this up!"

"Me to, I can't take much more of this."

Both of us sounded like we were having a hard time getting the oxygen we needed.

"You can't cum yet, neither of you! I need both of you to fuck me! Don't you dare cum! Take me to the bedroom."

Tina had never been a dirty taker or very loud during sex, but this night she found her voice.

We all stumbled to the bedroom, where with Tina standing between us, Chad and I together finally removed my wife's' dress. As she stood naked before us we ran our hands' over her whole body, over her fully erect nipples, just teasing them as our fingers passed over. We would slide our hands the length of her legs', front and back, to finally settle between then, pushing a finger quickly up into her, then just as quickly removing them, we teased her body and made her beg for more. I watched as Chad pushed his fingers down between the cheeks her ass, he would slowly insert his middle finger into her littlest of holes, sliding it in and out a few times, and then his hand would move on. Her whole body trembled, anticipating the next touch.

"I can't take any more, honey; I want Chad to fuck me. Please! I need him in me now!"

Tina sat on the edge of the bed and lay back, lifting her legs in the air. Here was my modest, demure, teacher who had been my wife for twenty five years, not just offering herself to another man while I looked on. But she was demanding him. We had talked about her having a man other than me inside her, but it was always just fantasy stuff till now. I don't know if it was my fantasy, watching another man slide his manhood into her, seeing the pleasure she was deriving from it, or was it her fantasy, knowing that she could drive any man, not just me over the edge with her sexuality, knowing I was watching the whole time, I have to believe it was both of our fantasies' that we were being brought to fulfillment this night.

Chad pushed Tina's legs back till her pussy almost pointed to the ceiling. With one gentle thrust he slid his full nine inches in to the hilt. With her pussy pressed up against the shaved skin of his groin, he rocked back and forth, keeping himself buried in her. She came instantly. Then again as he withdrew all the way, just as he plunged forward again. It seemed that everything went into slow motion; everything looked like I was watching through a microscope.

I could see the juices surrounding his cock where it entered my wife. I watched the little bud of her clitoris pop free as he would withdraw, then disappear as his cock slammed back into her, her clit riding the whole length of his manhood as it plunged by. The bulb on the end of his cock a deeper purple then the rest of his shaft, the head looking like a bard that when inserted could never be pulled free. I could see the veins running its length pulsing with the flow of blood. I saw the lips of her pussy spread apart like a set of double doors thrown open inviting all to enter. Everything was in front of me shimmering with the greatest clarity.

Finally Tina pulled me from my trance, "I need you both in me!! Chad, stop for a second, let me up."

Rolling from under him, she stood and had Chad lay on his back. She quickly straddled his hips, impaling herself. I move up next to her thinking she means to suck me while fucking herself on Chad's pole. But she shakes her head no.

"No, I want both of you to fuck me at the same time! Get in back of me."

Getting off the bed I move behind them. Tina leans forward, her breasts crushed against Chad's chest. She rocks forward then back, controlling how deep and how quick his cock can enter her. This time she's in control. I use my own to push Chad's cock down, giving me a small bit of access to her moving pussy, and feel as he slides along the length on my own shaft. This feels great, but mentally it's very odd to me, but with no more than a second thought I slide my cock into Tina's pussy along side Chad's. Tina cries out and her pace quickens. We get a rhythm going that allows Chad's to slide in as mine slides out and vice versa.

Tina is now cumming almost continually. I push a finger into her ass and she hisses', "Go ahead, fuck my ass!! You know you want to!" I need no more urging. I pull my cock from alongside Chad's, it's slick with her juices and I look down and watch the head slowly enter, stretching the opening till the head pops all the way in. She holds still while I push into her, it's like being grabbed by a warm wet glove. When I'm in all the way in I hold still and Tina once again starts to rock back and forth. Again I feel Chad, this time we're separated by a thin layer of skin.

Suddenly Chad thrusts up deep into Tina's pussy. Without his saying anything I know he's blowing his load deep into her. I can feel his cock jump with each load of sperm he shoots into her.

I reach down and pull Chad's spent tool from my wife pussy. I quickly slip my own cock from her ass, and push it into her cum filled vagina. As I pump I can see and feel Chad's cum as it leaks into the hair at the base of my own cock and starts oozing down Tina's thighs.

"Jesus, I'm getting close!!!" I yell.

"Cum on my face," she stammers, "You said you're always trying to get me to let you. Now's your chance," through clenched teeth, she says" I want to watch you cum!"

I, at last stop wondering what has happened to my wife and who this person now telling me to cum on her face really is. I just hope she stays' around for awhile. I roll her onto her back and straddle her chest.

"Open your mouth, taste me," it seems I've finally gotten into the dirty talk mode myself, "Suck Chad's cum off me."

I slide my cock into her mouth and pushing it in and out three times is all it takes. I pull out and use my hand to pump my cum and saliva covered shaft, the first long burst hits her lips, and then lays a long curving line down over her chin and onto her right breast. She opens her mouth and licks cum from her lips. The second blast first makes contact with her cheek, a few drops splattering on the side of her face and into her hair. She sees that the last blast is ready to fly and wraps her lips around the head while I pump the last few remaining drops into her mouth.

Finally spent, I drop down onto the bed next to her, and reality starts to settle back into our lives.

Part Three

The three of us lay on the bed. Chad is on one side of Tina, me on the other as we stare up at the ceiling thinking about what has taken place this night.

"You know, Jean and I have had a very good sex life all through are marriage. We've even watched a couple of porno movies together. But we'd never done any of those things you see people doing in them, things like we did tonight. But now, seeing how we acted and responded, performing the things we did with you guys, I guess I can use the word perform, I have to think that a lot of the reason for our lack of experimentation with things was mostly a matter of communication and a bit of embarrassment on both our parts. I never dreamed that Jean could act like, that or me for that matter."

Tina answered, "Well, we'd never done anything like this ourselves, we'd done a lot, you know, just the two of us, but never anything close to this. I think you guys defiantly seem to be over the embarrassment part of it. God, I still can't believe the things the four of us did tonight. Too bad we lost Jean before the end." After helping Chad get Jean dressed enough to make it back to their own room. Tina and I lay in bed with our arms wrapped around each other.

"Wow, did that really happen?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it did. Did I get too crazy?"

"Well, you got crazier then I've ever seen you get. But I liked it; it was really exciting watching you like that."

"Watching me like that? You make it sound like you just stood around doing nothing." You realized almost every fantasy you've ever had. You even got me to lick a woman's' pussy. I still can't believe I did that."

"Oh, come on now. Be honest. You went crazy when you saw Jean was the one that was eating you so good. I think you even liked tasting her yourself a little more than your letting on. Come on admit it, it wasn't bad, I know I liked it."

Tina reached over and pinched me.

"Yeah, I could tell. And I thought your eyes were going to roll back in your head when you saw that it was her mouth on you and not mine when you took the towel off your head."

"Your right, I didn't think there was any way you'd go through with that bet. But I'll tell you what; I'm still picturing how you looked when you were sitting there with mine and Chad's dicks in your hands. I've never seen a look on your face like that before. It was really a turn on."

"Really, it didn't brother you seeing me suck another mans dick. I mean he even came in mouth."

"He came in more than your mouth! I watched him cum in your mouth, and then I even felt him cum in your pussy, that was really weird, having us both inside you at the same time! Did you like that?"

"Oh God, yes! That was the most intense thing I've ever experienced. It was almost too much."

"Yeah, I notice you said almost, all you needed was one more cock for your mouth."

"Well, maybe next time."

Not knowing if she was kidding or not, I laughed, "Sure, next time. Actually, you know who I feel sorry for is Jean. She kind of got short changed. But I'm sure you fulfilled every one of Chad's wildest fantasies. He's going to be seeing you in his dreams for a long time."

"He sure came alive didn't he? At first I thought he'd be the one to bring things to end. Especially when she did that little dance thing for you, then showed you her shaved pussy."

I don't know, I think that dance thing was for you to; it sure seemed that she got way into licking your pussy. It looked like she'd been doing it for years."

"It felt like she'd been doing it for years! Believe me. Oh well, maybe we can make it up to her next time."

"What do you mean next time!!?"

"Jean and I exchanged addresses yesterday. We figured it's not really that far. They only live in Santa Cruz. We could go up for a long weekend. Jean said they've got an extra room we could use."

"I can't believe you'd consider going up and seeing them again after what we did. God, you are so full of surprises tonight."

"I'm full of all kinds of stuff tonight. And I have to admit that even with all the phenomenal nights of sex we've had through the years, this kind of takes the cake."

"You know, why don't you come over here? I didn't think that at this point in my sexual career, I'd be able to get it up three times in one night, but all this talk has me feeling like I just might like to try."

jmc11
jmc11
33 Followers
12