All Comments on 'Stepping Over the Taboo Barrier Ch. 02'

by DeathPrince

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
lustful return to as Taboo Barrier is broken through

what a 5 page turner just make the person at the door doesn't know about their relatiionship too soon and no blackmail threesome as their relationship is blossoming. continue at your own pace just get next chapter out as fast as possible. Mom is paradoxical both sexy and motherly at the same time like a real mom and the son just is lovable and intrigued as his hot mom blows his mind with her sexy skills. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Amazing story just love it can't wait to see what happens next. please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Please continue. Would love to see how their relationship progresses. Very well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The person at the door

God, please don't make it a threesome... please don't make the mom a slut...

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 7 years ago
Keep it up,

Had to reconcile what seemed at first to be a split personality but realized that after she had her nap while they 'watched' TV that she had just decided to give in to her desires. It made for a really good read. Am looking forward to the next chapter and hoping that the knock on the door is not going to be a third member for a gang bang; not a cool thing for a blossoming love affair, but it is your story to do as you please. Thank you for the two chapters so far; keep going!

Animefan2929Animefan2929almost 7 years ago
No sluts....

PLZ don't make the mom a porn star slut, would not enjoy tht. No sharing either, or her being a super slut when she was younger. Hate when the story goes tht direction

Enjoying it so far. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So good... Don't mess it up

This story so far has been amazing but please don't make the mom a pornstar make her kinky not slutty, also can't wait for future installments specially if the dad goes out of the scene so the mother and son can develop as a proper couple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story

i really never leave a comment but this time i do , just dont make her a slut and give her trouble from her past keep it bettwen a loving mother and son the father being ok with the case or even sending them both out and then both being together cliche would be good but not awesome,

and please dont make her a slut ...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

Don't know about the ending with the person at the door, but I liked this chapter. I especially liked the dirty talk from mom. It would have been hot if she had forced him to go back down on her while she was on the phone with her husband. I hope they end up cuckholding the husband when he gets home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Absolutely loved this story....so well written.... Can't wait to hear more. You make them seem so real and honest.... Just please...let them enjoy this without too many complications.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done...

Well written and captivating, eagerly awaiting the next chapter

EasytouseEasytousealmost 7 years ago
Questions?

Okay. This story is one of the best which I have ever read. However I have some questions about characters. why mom wanted to have a sex with son? For real what was the reason? Just being horny is not enough to sleep with son I guess. Did she have relationship problems with her husband? I really want to find out the real reason by the end of the story.

Give us ASAP the third story :))

DeathPrinceDeathPrincealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I see that I've made quite a few people concerned about the person at the door.

I have read a few stories where people added others to the relationship and made it very competitive and worrying. It felt terrible reading the story as i was unsure about a lot of things until the end. I didn't enjoy myself, so i will definitely not add that to my own story lol. Threesome, cuckolding, competition, all of them will water down the building love between them. I will not dabble in those because their relationship is still just blooming. This person at the door is a trigger of some sort, but will not corrupt the love story.

@Easytouse

The mother's background will continue to be revealed. It will explain how she got to the state that she is in. I could have laid it all out, but i wanted to let it come up naturally in their conversation instead of just popping it in out of nowhere.

Thanks for the support guys. I have looked over all the suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome Story

I love your story so far, the detail is amazing please continuie.

I hope that the story will continue with Just Tristan and His Mom.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot mom

So erotic romance . I love the story . I'm really enjoyed your experience

bigrednotbigrednotalmost 7 years ago
AWSOME

What a fantastic story. Great combination of romance and sex. The part about wife with five children, is a wonderful touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing story!

You have a great combination of dialogue and sex. To often people that put meaningful dialogue tend to skip right past the sex scenes or they make sex scenes so outlandish and skip the dialogue. You've managed to master both with compelling characters. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!!

Wow! quite an interesting story.... I love the. way u combined everything( sex scenes plus the conversation). Can't stop rereading your stories.

Waiting for the next part

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 6 years ago
Great Story

Please continue with chapter 3 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Baby please!

I really like where it is going. And please make the mother pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Generally well done and I hope you contiinue writing.

There is a nice pacing to the sex scenes and I really liked the Mom, the author did a good job at capturing a personality a bit more independent than the run of the mill Mom that appears so often on the this site. If I was to add a (hopefully) constructive criticism, there could have been more tension in the plot. From word one both Mom and son have the hots for each other, acknowledge it, and show no moral objection to incest. The delay to getting them in bed together seems forced on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The King has no clothes!

I cannot believe all of the rave reviews by the previous commenters. If no one else has the courage to report that “the King has no clothes,” I guess it is left up to me. It seems obvious that the writer is not native to this country because his use of colloquialisms were distorted and disjointed. Moreover, words like past had been replaced with their lookalikes, pass, etc.. Grammatically, this story was a disaster. I did read the two chapters in their entirety because I wanted to see if the writing got any better from beginning to end. It didn’t!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Let me kniw when you finish next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Writers block?

I'm reading the story on 09/21/19, so this is the longest cliffhanger a writer has ever delivered. I wouldn't mind if this was the average smut tale but this is so good that I'd really love to see finished. I hope it happens soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waiting

This is hands down the best story I've read on literotica and the fact you left it at a cliffhanger is making me want more. I'm reading this in 2020 and the chances of you picking this up is very low, please do do it cause I'd love to see how this goes bruh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey DeatHprince plz dont make it a cliffhanger . The storyline is the best among all till now. Waiting for the third part. Its curious it had been 4 yrs since u last posted .. Plz upload the third part . ..... We r waiting eagerly for it

.................... Hope all is well

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This is a beautiful story. The characters are finally well developed and believable. The depth of the mother's internal conflict was logically and perfectly described. The son realizing the sexual powers of his mother while learning of his own lack of sexual knowledge brought another dimension to the characters. I hope you continue this series. Numerous subplots are readily available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YOU PROMISED MORE TO CUM 4 YEARS AGO. YOU DONT WANT US TO THINK YOUR A LIAR , EVEN IF EVERYTHING CRATERS, GIVE US MOR PLEASE . IM ROOTING FOR THE FUTURE PLEASE….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely I came hard

Love Sherri

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice! I would love for you to continue with the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are a very talented writer. Incorrect word usage in places but not enough to detract from the story. And thank God you can spell or use an auto correct program. You would not believe the number of people here that don't even bother, so it's refreshing to have someone that cares. Great character build up and the sex scenes are hot. The banter between the to makes it much more believable. Please continue to write. I'm adding you to my (only the second one) favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is brilliant! Relatable characters, well written and most of all, believable. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man, wtf!! You're a genius writer.. keep up. Waiting for next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OOOOOOOOOOOh my gosh. Hot as hell. Descriptions were awesome. Loved it! please write some more new stories.

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedover 1 year ago

So many questions need to be answered. What happens when Dad comes home? Will he catch them? if he does will he join in the fun? What will Mom teach her son? I can't wait for the answers. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat with my dick in hand.

Jutah3995Jutah3995about 1 year ago

It's clearly plain to see,you have a helluva imagination and wonderful writing skills. Your commentary is hilarious as well. Mom definitely is a freak in the sheets and seems Jr boy has got his work cut out for him. A milf and a 20 yr old guy is an explosive combo when it comes to bump'n uglys in the sack. I really can't add anything to your story because you're already doing a damn fine job as it is. I do hope the story ends on a super positive note whenever you end the series. But untill then, Rock on! 😁💪🤘🤘🤘🇺🇸5⭐

Horndog77Horndog7710 months ago

Since it's been a while since this was put on the site, is it safe to assume you won't be writing another chapter? If so, who was at the bloody door?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous