All Comments on 'Stepping Over the Taboo Barrier'

by DeathPrince

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 6 years ago
Bravo

Excellent first submission. It was well written and funny in places. The mom's reaction was quite realistic, too often do the mom's in the stories end up too quickly in bed with their sons (not that there is anything wrong in that...)

One suggestion - break up your paragraphs a bit more. Right now they appear as walls of text.

My only complaint? It ended too abruptly. I mean you had 4 pages of writing, you had a great build-up, you could have included some actual sex apart from the fingering. I am eager to read more about the eventual love-making between the two.

But 5 stars for your effort. I hope the next chapter will be up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
magic

cannot wait to see the next chapters. So erotic hung on every word I used to cum using my mothers undies thinking of her. He is a very lucky son I would swap places with him.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 6 years ago
Nice work!

Great story. I am looking forward to read what happens next. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work.

swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
loved it

and I cannot wait to read chapter 2

DeathPrinceDeathPrinceover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback!

@doug_nought

Yea, i wanted to slow down the actual sex between them as I wanted to display their personality first. I read a few stories where people complained about sex too soon.

The wall of text is one thing I am noticing also. I definitely see that more separation is needed in the paragraphs. I was unaware of what it would look like because the program I used to write this story is zoomed out pretty far, giving me a false sense of it being well spaced.

I thought about adding the actual sex all in the first chapter, but it would add another 5 pages easily. Since this is based off of my actual mothers personality, I will employ one of her favorite moves. This move that she uses will give hurdles to sex, so i was discouraged from adding it to the first one from fear of the length.

Thanks for your feedback. All points were noted and i will definitely start breaking up the walls of text.

DeathPrinceDeathPrinceover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

@anon

@YamiBoy

@swfb70

Glad you all enjoyed the first part. Will definitely get spicier in the second part.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 6 years ago
* * * * *

Never concern yourself with the length of a tale.

If the characters have depth, and the story more so.

Then only the illiterate complain & their opinion's

matters least of all.

SctDiSctDiover 6 years ago
so hot

I enjoy the reluctance, the conflict and the seduction. I can't wait for chapter 2.

papabeardougpapabeardougover 6 years ago
Keep it up good story here

Can't wait for chapter 2

xsiveonexsiveoneover 6 years ago
Keep going....

Don't stop now! You've built up to a good suspense point and then left! Keep going!

916waiting916waitingover 6 years ago
Good read, good character development.

I like the way this is developing. The attraction between the two and the direction this is headed is pleasing to the reader. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

I never had the patience until now to plough through five pages of a story that worth only two. The realism of the story kept me going. If this is your first piece of writing, you have real talent perhaps even more then required on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can't wait for chapter 2. 5*

I never had the patience until now to plough through five pages of a story that worth

only two..............

I really sympathize with the first anonymity

EenViezeVentEenViezeVentover 6 years ago
Lovely!

Great buildup!, i really prefer stories that have a longer drag before starting the more erotic parts since it makes us, the reader, know more about the characters and thus the story more interesting ( at least for me :) ).

The only thing i would rather see is a little more space between sentences instead of having huge pieces of text together after eachother ( example: see the first 4 big pieces of text on page 1 ) for me that makes reading it alot better, especially since i was reading it on my mobile phone.

Other than that it was great, looking forward to future entries!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next chapter, please!

Its really hard to find a good mother/son story, with good plot and (!) logic. I personally absolutely love stories with good written seduction and character development. When it's all porn it's really boring (I mean, I can watch it if I want, then why bother reading the same thing?).

So, I'm hoping to see the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
next chapter please!!

what a fantastic story. The build up, the dialogue they all amazing. Bring the next chapter soon please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more please :)

Waiting for ch2 already, very good writing it keeps you wanting more. This is your first story? I must say it is miles better than many who have published and keep on publishing mediocre stories over several years. A big congratulations from this reader and hope to see more of your work especially if it has this pieces quality.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 6 years ago

You really have nothing to fear on the basis of what you've written here. The storyline is believable, and gathers pace slowly, just as a similar situation in real life would. I thought your grammar and choice of vocabulary was good. I'm finding it difficult to come to terms with this apparently being only your first story. It's good enough for most people to consider it having been written by an old hand.

I gave it 5 Stars by the way. Next chapter soon I hope.

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
I like it

The pace is good, i like the plot, the editing except you use "haha" too often !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

The story is Fantastic! I love the plot and the pace the story is going in! Waiting on Chapter 2!

NevadidNevadidover 6 years ago
You asked for it.

There were some mistakes in your grammar. I didn't care. They weren't noticeable enough to turn me off the story and are the mistakes anybody could make when writing.

That said I loved the story but damn, what a cliff hanger ending! If part two isn't posted sometime between today and whenever you're ready I will unfavourite you from my authors list. Excellent work for a first timer.

katibkatibover 6 years ago
Wow!

You have great natural talent. This story is interesting! Very good flow of the action and even some character development. As others have mentioned, editing is required. Just a few points in grammar because I think you asked for them--and they are a sign of good, careful writing. Learn the difference between lie to recline, and lay to place something down. "...she laid in the love seat." Really? And also the difference between to sit and to set. And the past participle of to go is not "went" but "gone". To be sure, these are triffles compared with the compelling interest of you story. Can't wait for the next chapter!

4jeryguys4jeryguysover 6 years ago
Loved it

This one clearly goes to my favorite list!!!! Continue the good work. Expecting part two soon!!!

sabra16023sabra16023over 6 years ago
Outstanding Story

I have enjoyed it much. Looking forword to more chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more,more.

I could of read 20/30 pages the writing was that good.

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 6 years ago
Loved it

Has a great build to it so far! Can't wait for it to explode! Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Frankly, I do give a damn!

When one has your skill to write well, one expects some mode of proofreading however, I didn't give a hoot, I'm just thrilled that Angela wants him to fuck her so badly. Let's get it all out in the open, has she had kinky desires but never thought her son would be the one to make them surface?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it

The story is not rushed and I would like to read a few more pages I think it could play out a bit more yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story !!!

Great story !!! Well written and looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YOU ARE GOOD, MAN!

YOU NEED TO HAVE SHORTER PARAGRAPHS BUT NOT NECESSARILY SHORTER POSTS! YOU CAN GO TO 10 LITEROTICA PAGES PER POST!

ALSO, ADD MORE DIALOGUES TO MAKE IT LIVELY! ADD MORE FEMALE MOANING TOO! LESS GENERAL DESCRIPTION BUT MORE SPECIFIC DETAILS ON HER BODY AND FEELINGS! MAKE IT REAL! ALSO, SHE IS OBVIOUSLY A DOM! SHOW HOW SHE DOMINATES HIM!

OVERALL, THIS IS ENJOYABLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

An interesting story, with a suitably slow development, without hurry, but steadily advancing.

I do not know why, I get the feeling that parents have many secrets kept to their son, in fact, I think the mother told the father what happened and then they decided to include their son in an incestuous family relationship. And what better way to leave them alone, to have the son give a jewel to the mother and to she start a seduction of the son, who has already shown to be interested in his mother?

I hope I have not unveiled the real plot of history, and that this is only a fantasy of me, since, as the author says, I never had a physical attraction with my mother, in fact, for many years, we did not even talk to each other (Took years to accept my wife and did not even want to come to our wedding).

I think the story deserves 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
it's bull shit

Never tell us the story is fake we all know it's fake but for some of us we would lyk to believe it's true if u know what I mean I ended up not reading it at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disgusting

Any story that begins with the son attempting to or actually raping his mother is disgusting to me, and so are people who find that to be titillating. A story that begins with rape turning into something else is just ridiculous and you people should be ashamed for encouraging this crap. The writer is disgusting and so are the idiots that are praising his writing. You people must really despise your mothers.

Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldover 6 years ago
A really good story.

I really loved it.

In terms of style, etc.., you have nothing to worry about. Also don't worry about your pacing - it's fine. Besides if anyone is too impatient, they can always skip ahead.

As for me, as much as looking forward to the actual penetrative sex, I am also anxious to find out about the mother's motivations. How did she go from offended(?) parent to willing(?) sexual partner?

Great start of a first story. The only thing I didn't like was the "ha ha" included in some of the dialogue. Sound forced to me.

Carry on writing.

$

DK30DK30over 6 years ago
Absolutely lived it

I almost never go through this many pages in one go but you got me so interested that I couldn't stop reading and I went through the whole thing!

Don't change the pacing, it's perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a very hot mom

I love how you iincorporate the change in the way Mom feels about sex. I am looking for your next instalment and what happens at home

ThitabeThitabeover 6 years ago
Great Story

I love the story so far and I am looking forward to reading more hopefully soon. Your pacing is right on the mark and everything just flows. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4

I agree with Ian. Halfway thru, it was WTF is with this woman? Do you like this young man? Don't be prissy. Own up to your own sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please

Hopefully you could (Not soon) make them start to be Naughty in public and get a random girl involved and an Aunt involved maybe (You could do this by the mother telling her sister about it slowly then getting her in on the action by moving in for a bit while the father is on a business trip).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
none

What was the purpose of portraying your male lead as such a ineffectual wimp?

milk4yallmilk4yallover 6 years ago
It's good

Just keep in mind your suppose to be a young guy so use slang that young guys from this generation use

DeathPrinceDeathPrinceover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!!

Holy shit!

I figured that five or so people would write me. You guys actually went nuts in the comments. I'm glad the majority of you guys have took the time out to read my story and drop suggestions. Of course i had a few goon squad members come through to drop elbows on me, but such was expected.

To address a few points, I have attacked all walls of text in the next chapter so that it reads easier. I have also cut back on the use of texting words such as haha. I still am addicted to them, but i have cut back a lot. I have also added a lot of dialogue instead of just explaining everything in general text. Some parts are unavoidable, but for the most part, there is way more speech.

I had a negative point that i wanted to address also. Someone said the rape in the beginning was disgusting and i was disgusting for writing about it.

All i can say is, sorry you feel that way about a fantasy story.

Another one said, never say that the story is fake, let us believe it is real.

If i started killing characters off and making a terrible twisted world, people would be up in arms if they weren't sure it was fake. Not mentioning that it is a fantasy when i have included themes such as sexual assault would not end well. That's just my opinion though.

Last one asks, why did i make my male lead and ineffectual wimp.

LOL! I don't know. I literally was making him up as i was going along. He turned into "that" i guess when it was all said and done.

Anyway, thanks for the comments. I read through every single one. I actually enjoy reading feedback on my work.

Second part is just about done. I have a few more things to add and then i will proofread and submit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good first story

Good story. A bit drawn out. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Great story cant wait for the next chapter. Not drawn out as some say. Its god to build up to certain parts.

a_searching_hearta_searching_heartover 6 years ago
Nice bait

Ok so I'm in, let's see how it unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm waiting for the continuation

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I liked the story very much though to be honest I'm not a fan of "rape" scenes. The writing was good and the story length was fine. Hopefully the second chapter will have the mom explain how she went from punching her son in the mouth one day to grinding on him a few days later. Looking forward to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

I need more of this. When it's over I'll die, so please continue until my balls fall off.

Bodhi1978Bodhi1978over 6 years ago
I need more!

Excellent story! And very hot!

MaxConnor30MaxConnor30over 6 years ago
great story

that was a great read, the pacing is balanced, not too fast, not too slow. realistic enough, and damn hot. keep it like this, and please add all your kinks to it, i'm sure most of us can handle it, and probably like it ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dude, don't worry.

I had no qualms about your use of the English language. Pacing was very good, although I wish you had left the story in a better place instead of cutting it short by half. I think you and this story have the potential to become a chain series standing amongst the greats like Elysium and Threads:The Island. I hope you continue this story for at least 3-4 more chapters. Thanks for writing this!

sarahchica96sarahchica96over 6 years ago
Amazing... looking forward to more from you

Loved the pace, the characters personality was spot on. Enjoyed your story over a cup of coffee

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When ch. 2 release?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cruel writer

Just when the reader is hooked and expecting the final penetration, you just come and ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good piece of writing

The pace is really good, i just hope to see more characters involved such ss your best friend's mom,etc

Great job and keep up the good work

Old_geezerOld_geezerover 6 years ago
Enjoyed

Liked the story enough to finally re-join the site. As kind of a Grammer Nazi there was nothing that leaped out at me, and I didn't see any of the usual homonym errors which really bug me. So good work and can't wait for the next chapter.

EryyEryyover 6 years ago
AWESOMEE !!

A very nice story and the pace is nice ... and i rly like that you take your time and made this a 5 page storie(i like to read. A LOT !!!) cant wait for the next chapter !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!!

Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Alwayswantedto

Alwayswantedto would've written something like this; but this is good enough, especially conversations post-rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TXJAYBIRD SAYS

Absofuckingluty perfect. Keep the pressure building to a boiling point....BOOM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thanks!

love how they keep the "sex act" innocent by acting out that they are seing a movie.

DeathPrinceDeathPrinceover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for all the comments. I'm glad a lot of you enjoyed my work. I just finished the second chapter. I will be submitting it later today so it should be out in a day or two.

I hope you all enjoy it as well. The mom should be quite shocking to you all LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

part 2 never come out..it a along days

DeathPrinceDeathPrinceover 6 years agoAuthor
@anon

The rules state that story submissions can take anywhere from 3 to 7 days depending on the volume they receive. It's not strange to see it take a while to publish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Firstly i must thanks giving you for your amazing writing...and about what will come later in next chapters : I'm fans of pregnancy between mom/son and the son take his mother from her husband, and take her for himself the whole life. So i hope you will take my which interesting and added this on your next chapters.

Thanks a lot for second time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep Writing Like This

and your princeliness will become EMPEROR!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fine !

You are doing better as you progress.

keep it up, my friend !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done so far

For my taste It's hard to find good stories that don't move to fast. I really enjoy character development. Other other hand I know how truly taxing it is mentally and how much time it can truly consume in the process. Gather yourself back up if you want to complete this story. It's a great start.

Sincerey,

thehollow

(www.xnxx.com story author)

lam43lam43over 6 years ago
Better than Good 😀

its been a long time since I had read such a story where there has atleast been somekind of development. Well done and keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My mother

Minu ema ei ole nii vihane olnud.Esialgu ma jätsin ta rinnad rahule ning ajasin oma käe talle seeliku alla.Ema vaatas mulle suurte silmadega ots ja naeris ning käskis minul vanduda et see jääb meie saladuseks.Siis sain esimest korda oma ema nikkuda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing!

The author builds up the story so well taking his time to develop the characters and fleshes them out in a natural way since the beginning, subtly, smoothly. I love the dialogues and the interactions, they are realistic, funny and witty. Skillful and creative work. I love It! it's a rare gem.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I like your unique introduction which you followed up with a unique story. Your situational development is good. Your character personality development is pretty good. The only problem I had with the story was the son's molestation of his mother. Ever falling down drunk, no caring son would ever do that. I realize this is fiction and I have no problem with incest but I do have a problem with "forced affection". That said, the after mat is believable. I can dialogues are believable. This is truly a good story and look forward to reading additional chapters. You are a good writer - keep at it.i

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

That story has some redeeming qualities, but to me the immaturity of the son is hard to stomach. He surely gave his mother a shock when she awoke to his abusing her, only to have to encounter brute force as she tries to put an end to it. So even without knowing what might enfold later on, it's quite clear that in the second encounter she is taking the initiative, for whatever reasons. Still he asks himself 'why was she so upset the first time, why does she act differently this time?' REALLY?

DougntexasDougntexasover 1 year ago

Great story but not enough to suit me. Thanks so much for the talented writing

Jutah3995Jutah3995about 1 year ago

Hey you gotta helluva start and it's a very interesting story. The story keeps the reader engaged and with the sudden change in the mother's actions going both ways and now seems she might be regretting it at the end of this chapter is killing me to read the next. So far, Great job and I gotta give you a 5 ⭐ with the intense emotions of the son and mother..🤘👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well articulated .. except few minor mistakes here and there .. loved the theme ...

Have it edited and proof-read before posting ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous