All Comments on 'Stepsister Cures Me'

by johnpauljonesjr79

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2. Story doesn't involve whips, chains or leather

That's a bit of a shame. As the old saying goes. 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me'. This didn't do too badly either, although your grammar could use a little sprucing-up. TY - 4 *s.

Humpdee84Humpdee84over 9 years ago
Good Story

Not much into the whole incest or near incest thing, but saw the title and the tags and thought, ah, what the hell. Glad I did. Nicely done and very much held my attention right to the climax! hee hee hee.

HeadguyHeadguyover 9 years ago
Sensational!

This was one of the most sensual stories I've read in quite a while. Great job of creating the tension, having reach a high level and then resolve beautifully.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 8 years ago
'Cured'

I can't count the girlfriends I wanted to 'cure' me, but none of them did. Max was lucky--he got the cure, and Jen is just what he needed. He might just relapse and need to be cured more than once. :)

Enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting premise

Nice buildup.

But when he fucks her, it's like boom. In. Over.

And what about some involvement of the rest of he body? When he's tied up she could have teased him with her breasts. Nipples to his lips. Telling him to kiss them. Suck them. How she wanted it done. Harder. Softer. Whatever she wanted. Force him to tell her how he liked them. What did he like best?

She could have sat on his face and given him a real closeup of her pussy. Description? Shaved? Hair? If so, full, or groomed? How groomed. She could have asked him how it looked. Did he want to kiss it? Lick it? Did he? How did she want it done? Fast? Slow? Mostly licking? Sucking? Did she have an orgasm this way?

If she started out with her ass on his chest, how about rotating 180 degrees so he could get at her ass with his tongue too? And that way she could ply with his hard cock -- and suck on it -- while he was eating her out.

Too many opportunities missed.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous